Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Cathloic vs. Johnson Central 9/4
I watched the second half of the LC and Ryle game Friday night, Ryle came out and played big boy football and dominated the last two quarters of the game just guessing but Ryle averaged probably 8 to 10 yds per carry if JC's run game is up to par they will have a good shot at winning the game.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I watched the second half of the LC and Ryle game Friday night, Ryle came out and played big boy football and dominated the last two quarters of the game just guessing but Ryle averaged probably 8 to 10 yds per carry if JC's run game is up to par they will have a good shot at winning the game.

Trust me it is up to par. This has been the strongest team in the mountain area the last few years. Think of Bell Countys running game in 2008 or 2009 The scary thing is they have found a pass game this season.
I'll be pulling for JC Friday night.
Giving temps in the 90's for Friday. If JC has players going both ways it could be doom and gloom going back down the Mountain Parkway. By schemes if JC grinds it out they may wear down LC and have a chance but I think there is to much speed by the Knights.

LC-49
JC-10
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Giving temps in the 90's for Friday. If JC has players going both ways it could be doom and gloom going back down the Mountain Parkway. By schemes if JC grinds it out they may wear down LC and have a chance but I think there is to much speed by the Knights.

LC-49
JC-10
:biglmao: :lmao: :hilarious: :Shaking: :eyeroll:
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote::biglmao: :lmao: :hilarious: :Shaking: :eyeroll:

Laugh all you want but all I have heard about JC so far is that they are S-O-F-T!! Big boy football in Lexington is way over there head. JC has no shot to run the ball on the Knights and Legend will have a field day picking apart the defence. If it is true and they are S-O-F-T, the black and yellow marshmallow's will be black and blue after this Friday.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Laugh all you want but all I have heard about JC so far is that they are S-O-F-T!! Big boy football in Lexington is way over there head. JC has no shot to run the ball on the Knights and Legend will have a field day picking apart the defence. If it is true and they are S-O-F-T, the black and yellow marshmallow's will be black and blue after this Friday.

It's their.... not there.
It's defense... not defence.

You are so right... JC needs to cancel the game. We need to just stay home and save gas money and save ourselves an embarrassing defeat.

LC wins by intimidation. :igiveup:
We may not win but it will not be 49-10. I can tell you that!
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:Laugh all you want but all I have heard about JC so far is that they are S-O-F-T!! Big boy football in Lexington is way over there head. JC has no shot to run the ball on the Knights and Legend will have a field day picking apart the defence. If it is true and they are S-O-F-T, the black and yellow marshmallow's will be black and blue after this Friday.

Just an outsider looking in IMO Ryle run the ball down LC's throat Friday night, and if JC has any kind of passing game I don't see why they can't do the same. Boyle has played JC a few times in the past, and I've never known JC to be soft about anything.
Do-double-gg Wrote:The scary thing is they have found a pass game this season.
:okay: I'll believe that when I see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
LC best back is out. If JC is as good as people think, JC by 8. JC the new Belfry of 4A...
LexCath will hurt Johnson Central with their balance. The Jones kid is a fantastic Running Back and will have success once the Knights spread JC out and force their LB's to honor the pass.

I think on the other side though JC will really abuse LexCath up front over the course of the game.

Tossup. Protect the ball.
Don't know much about LC but based on what has been said about their game vs Ryle JC should control the line of scrimmage, the possession and the game. Limit big plays and JC wins handily.
Should be a very interesting contest..... Matney will have the Golden Eagles ready....
Pulp Fiction Wrote:It's their.... not there.
It's defense... not defence.

You are so right... JC needs to cancel the game. We need to just stay home and save gas money and save ourselves an embarrassing defeat.

LC wins by intimidation. :igiveup:

This ain't a spelling be and the winner will be Catholic despite what you think. If I was JC I'd cancel the game too because it will be embarrassing.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Should be a very interesting contest..... Matney will have the Golden Eagles ready....

They've looked unimpressive according to people in Big Sandy. Better be ready or it will be a laughter.
This is me Wrote:LC best back is out. If JC is as good as people think, JC by 8. JC the new Belfry of 4A...

Ain't you heard they got 4A won and just have to show up.
Pulp has turned into the spelling nazi on us Confusednicker:
JC can't tackle.
JC can't stop a passing attack.
JC can't pass the ball.

:Sad04:

I wonder how much it is to buy out of the contract..... that might be the best.
The Eagles will land squarely on the Knight's head!!

I think Johnson Central will take this game by two scores..
Johnson Central - 31

Lexington Catholic - 21
Like the boys from the Mtns. Come to Big City and leave with a Big Win. 35-24
This could come down to the foot of JC kicker and it thats the case game over JC wins best kucker in the state IMO. But I still look for it not to be that close of a game. LC 28 JC 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Shootout! I think it comes down to who gets up. If JC just has to pound the ball Lex Cath is in trouble. If Lex Cath makes JC play catch up then I like Catholic!
Johnson central to much for lc. Johnson central by 21.
Pulling for JC to win big
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:This ain't a spelling be and the winner will be Catholic despite what you think. If I was JC I'd cancel the game too because it will be embarrassing.
If you are interested in putting some money on it I will oblige you. I'll take the Eagles in a route. Pm me and put your money where your mouth is!!

P.s. I'm not even a JC fan but I'm no dummy!!
I'm going with JC in this one. Got a feeling in my bones that this is the year for them. Confusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And this thread needs a poll.:please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JC by 7