Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Cathloic vs. Johnson Central 9/4
wideright05 Wrote:i'll miss the annual win for highlands against lex cath in the state semis. Their fans come in all chipper and feisty and then leave with their heads down. I certainly hope they come in against jc with the attitude of believing they're going to run away with the game easily. Jim matney and company will make them pay for it.
well said
Please JC fans remind Pretty Boy Matney that this game is in Lexington and they do have different rules in Lexington. For instance, in Lexington they do this crazy thing with the football, I believe I heard someone call it passing. Also when the head coach is crying when something doesn't go his way a lot of people will laugh. I will give Matney credit though this year he's playing 2 teams that will actually have a win on their record. And for Lex. Cath. fans who don't know JC's coach, here is a picture:Sad04:
https://youtu.be/43o8k4Gagio?t=3s

Knights do this to JC all night. Not a thing can be done. Don't worry tweetie it will be over soon.
N-IT-2-WIN-IT Wrote:https://youtu.be/43o8k4Gagio?t=3s

Knights do this to JC all night. Not a thing can be done. Don't worry tweetie it will be over soon.

Give you credit for referencing a classic movie scene, at least. But you may find out it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
jim rome Wrote:Please JC fans remind Pretty Boy Matney that this game is in Lexington and they do have different rules in Lexington. For instance, in Lexington they do this crazy thing with the football, I believe I heard someone call it passing. Also when the head coach is crying when something doesn't go his way a lot of people will laugh. I will give Matney credit though this year he's playing 2 teams that will actually have a win on their record. And for Lex. Cath. fans who don't know JC's coach, here is a picture:Sad04:

You have the kind of obsession with JC that borders on calling for a restraining order, amigo. It's a little unsettling. Trolls gonna troll. It's sad you can't actually talk about football on this forum anymore, though.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Eat one? ...You cant even spell one...

:thatsfunn
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, we've got a real winner here, don't we?

this is a difficult language to learn Confusednicker:
Diogenes Wrote:You have the kind of obsession with JC that borders on calling for a restraining order, amigo. It's a little unsettling. Trolls gonna troll. It's sad you can't actually talk about football on this forum anymore, though.

You're right, I'm sorry, I shouldn't criticize Matney. I played for Matney in the late 80's at Sheldon Clark, even though I was a 2 way starter, I just didn't like him. Anyways, I'm going to make a commitment to quit harassing Matney and JC football. Being from the mountains I should understand JC football has a lot to be proud of. :thanks: As long as JC doesn't have to play catch up they beat Lex. Cath. 35-24.
LC with a Running Clock at Halftime
KyRock Wrote:LC with a Running Clock at Halftime

:closeenough:
jim rome Wrote:You're right, I'm sorry, I shouldn't criticize Matney. I played for Matney in the late 80's at Sheldon Clark, even though I was a 2 way starter, I just didn't like him. Anyways, I'm going to make a commitment to quit harassing Matney and JC football. Being from the mountains I should understand JC football has a lot to be proud of. :thanks: As long as JC doesn't have to play catch up they beat Lex. Cath. 35-24.

They will have to play catch up, and that will be tough as usual, with their one dimensional offense.
Lex Catholic 28 to 21
Diogenes Wrote:Give you credit for referencing a classic movie scene, at least. But you may find out it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

That's exactly right Diogenes, it was only the beginning of a long drawn out bloody struggle that had brothers fighting brothers. Thank God, that slavery is now only a footnote in the annals of US History. Everybody knows that the Korean War ended when the Japanese were repelled on the beaches of Normandy. It makes you wonder what our kids are actually being taught in our schools nowadays.
This will be the first game I've missed in a pretty good while.

The last two games I missed were
@ Highlands in 2011 (playoffs)
@ Ironton, OH. in 2013

But you can bet I will have my ear glued to the WSIP 98.9 FM.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This game is bigger than people realize for JC.

Yes, I realize it is a regular season contest between teams in different classes.

But, IMO, JC hasn't hit the level across the state that we (the JC fans) think we are on.

A win against Lex. Cath. is big for any team, but winning on their field makes a statement. JC needs to make that statement tonight.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Catholic wins 35-18
Bob Seger Wrote:That's exactly right Diogenes, it was only the beginning of a long drawn out bloody struggle that had brothers fighting brothers. Thank God, that slavery is now only a footnote in the annals of US History. Everybody knows that the Korean War ended when the Japanese were repelled on the beaches of Normandy. It makes you wonder what our kids are actually being taught in our schools nowadays.

Lmao
Go eagles 28/12 EAGLES
Johnson Central in a barn burner! I want Johnson Central and Ashland to be undefeated when week nine roles around.