Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 53 Pulaski County 31
Iam4thecats Wrote:Gotta hand it to you. Get punched in the face and keep running that mouth. Amazing.

You're amazing cats lover :yum:
Iam4thecats Wrote:Gotta hand it to you. Get punched in the face and keep running that mouth. Amazing.

It is true, the game was much closer than the score indicated. Also, Pulaski had some key players that watched a large portion of the game from the sideline(Maxey, Gregory, Whitaker).
Diogenes Wrote:Reality hurts. Graves County ain't showing up to save Pulaski today.

:truestory:
The game was a lot closer than score indicated. Scott is very good but so is Pulaski. Maxed had 15 tackles In 2 and a half quarters. He may be the best line backer of the four but gets the least credit. I never thought losing Merrick off of last years team would hurt PC this bad, but it has. When Maxey, Gegory, and Whitaker get healthy along with Helton 5a better watch out because there is no one stopping Hall to Johnson.. I repeat no one.
Deer Park Wrote:The game was a lot closer than score indicated. Scott is very good but so is Pulaski. Maxed had 15 tackles In 2 and a half quarters. He may be the best line backer of the four but gets the least credit. I never thought losing Merrick off of last years team would hurt PC this bad, but it has. When Maxey, Gegory, and Whitaker get healthy along with Helton 5a better watch out because there is no one stopping Hall to Johnson.. I repeat no one.

You are repeating a bunch of silly BS. Scott County spanked them and Bowling Green will too.
Were you at the game? If hall doesn't step out of bounds on the lateral play, the score is cut to 3 in the middle of the 4th. You are really really dumb, if you write off PC..
Deer Park Wrote:Were you at the game? If hall doesn't step out of bounds on the lateral play, the score is cut to 3 in the middle of the 4th. You are really really dumb, if you write off PC..

if a bullfrog had wings it wouldn't bump it's a$$ on the ground.
The game was not closer than the score indicated. Pulaski could not stop Scott Co from scoring.

I tried to warn the Pulaski fans about your run defense before the game and tell you how good Guy was....
Pulaski is an elite offensive team. One of the best in KY! With that said their defense is very average and quite overrated for all the praise it received last season.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The game was not closer than the score indicated. Pulaski could not stop Scott Co from scoring.

I tried to warn the Pulaski fans about your run defense before the game and tell you how good Guy was....
Pulaski is an elite offensive team. One of the best in KY! With that said their defense is very average and quite overrated for all the praise it received last season.

all-state linebackers Confusednicker:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The game was not closer than the score indicated. Pulaski could not stop Scott Co from scoring.

yeh it was... less then one score late in the 3rd... pulaski lost the rb who had a great game on a crucial drive in what look like cramps & a great wideout had been out since the start of the half.... scott was able to get that crucial stop in the red zone.. scott co added one more when the stadium was clearing...

however you're right on the fact that pulaski could not stop scott co all night.
Pulaski should have never been in the redzone the RBs momentum was stopped on 4th down.