Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 53 Pulaski County 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maroons offense lights up scoreboard, but their defense just flat out got lit up in general.

All Scott County offense. Too much speed and too many playmakers.
Wow!!!!!
Wow; surprised at this score!! I thought Pulaski would win this game.
Not a good night for the county of Pulaski
The margin of victory is about what I expected, but I didn't think it would be this high of a scoring affair.
Was surprised by the score thought Pulaski would win but what they will learn from this is gonna make the dangerous rest of the year
Game was closer than score indicates
I know that defense wins championships, but I believe this PC offense is good enough and will get better to play with and beat any team in 5A IMO. It's going to be hard for teams to score enough to keep up. I would say their defense will get a little better as the season goes also. Scott County is a very good 6A football team. I see this PC team like Highlands was last year. They had problems that were starting to show but they had enough skill players and offense to win it all again. PC will be fine.
Scott County showing they are very good
Granny Bear Wrote:Wow; surprised at this score!! I thought Pulaski would win this game.

Why in the world would you think that? lol
There's no such thing as (faeries) maroons.
Don't think this bodes well for Pulaski. Scott Co may be good, but id be surprised if Bowling Green aint as good or better than Scott Co. I thought Pulaski would give them a better game.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Don't think this bodes well for Pulaski. Scott Co may be good, but id be surprised if Bowling Green aint as good or better than Scott Co. I thought Pulaski would give them a better game.

It was a one score game in the 4th... Scott got the one or two stops when needed inside the red zone.. Scott co has a nice team..
Did anyone have a defensive stop in this one?
I thought Scott would win in Georgetown but I never dreamed they'd bust 50 on Pulaski's defense. I guess their speed was too much for the Maroon's 4 all-state linebackers. Kudos to Pulaski for scheduling a game like this, it can only help come playoff time.
I've said it for three years. Pulaski County doesnt have enough team speed. You either have it or you don't. Thats their only weakness.
Even as good as Pulaski is and how talented they are, its hard to beat the biggest public school in the state if they are actually trying. This is about what two schools this size should be, but I didn't expect Scott County to put up that many points.
Reality hurts. Graves County ain't showing up to save Pulaski today.
Simply put If Pulaski has trouble defending speed then they want no part of Bowling Green.
Diogenes Wrote:Reality hurts. Graves County ain't showing up to save Pulaski today.

Truer words have never been spoken.
I just got on hear to see if Maroon State Champs will show his face after the loss. He sure hasn't mind gloating, and downing practically every other team in Kentucky especially the briar jumpers. I figured he would find a briar patch to hide in after this loss.
^
We might see a week free of Pulaski County posters and SW posters.

Enjoy it. It wont last long.
As expected. Folks I have seen Cards play year in and year out, including this year. They have athletic SPEEDY players at the skill position. BG even has a better team speed.
FBfan4life Wrote:As expected. Folks I have seen Cards play year in and year out, including this year. They have athletic SPEEDY players at the skill position. BG even has a better team speed.

Says the guy who has seen more than one "pig in the pen", in his days out there on the farm.

You tell em Cornhusker!!
Folks, if you were at the game you would have a different opinion of PC. They were 1st and goal with a chance to cut the lead to 3 midway through the 4th. The Scott defense held and the game was over, with 4 defensive starters out the entire 4th quarter the PC defense was no match for the Scott offense. I don't care what adopted purple says Bowling Green has no one near the same caliber player as the Guy kid from Scott County. I'll agree PC's defense is not good right now, but any 5A team better score on nearly every possession or they will get beat. The PC offense is really really good.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
We might see a week free of Pulaski County posters and SW posters.

Enjoy it. It wont last long.

Come on Gut not all SW and PC fans are like that. I'm on here taking it like we should, not hiding from anyone.:ChairHit:
Proves anyone can get beat! No one team is going to dominate year after year. Players come & go it changes the dynamics of a team. Sometimes they can re-group sometimes they can't! :eyeroll:
Scott County is 25-2 over last 2 seasons. Lost 2 games last year by a combined 8 points. They were undefeated state champs two years ago. No shame in losing this one. Kudos for both of these teams for scheduling each other rather than looking for some icing to go on a cupcake.
Trophy Room Wrote:Folks, if you were at the game you would have a different opinion of PC. They were 1st and goal with a chance to cut the lead to 3 midway through the 4th. The Scott defense held and the game was over, with 4 defensive starters out the entire 4th quarter the PC defense was no match for the Scott offense. I don't care what adopted purple says Bowling Green has no one near the same caliber player as the Guy kid from Scott County. I'll agree PC's defense is not good right now, but any 5A team better score on nearly every possession or they will get beat. The PC offense is really really good.

You're right we don't have one guy as fast as the Guy kid. We have three guys as fast as the Guy kid guys.
Trophy Room Wrote:Folks, if you were at the game you would have a different opinion of PC. They were 1st and goal with a chance to cut the lead to 3 midway through the 4th. The Scott defense held and the game was over, with 4 defensive starters out the entire 4th quarter the PC defense was no match for the Scott offense. I don't care what adopted purple says Bowling Green has no one near the same caliber player as the Guy kid from Scott County. I'll agree PC's defense is not good right now, but any 5A team better score on nearly every possession or they will get beat. The PC offense is really really good.

Gotta hand it to you. Get punched in the face and keep running that mouth. Amazing.
Pages: 1 2