Poll: Harlan County - at Southwestern
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
29.41%
Southwestern
70.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County - at Southwestern - 8:00 PM Don Marshall Bowl
Bear booster Wrote:Snicker all you want
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what I asked you
:moon:

Someone tell this nut job I dont speak directly to people that bash kids. ignore button now in effect. .
Back on track now. HC will get thru this couple years of rebuilding and with a new Coach and system they will be ok. If not, then try again. I still think they will surprise a few this year.
This should be a good game. I think Southwestern will be too strong. French is a Hall of Fame Coach and will have the Warriors ready. They will not overlook anyone. 35-21 Southwestern.
Demarcus ware Wrote::moon:

Someone tell this nut job I dont speak directly to people that bash kids. ignore button now in effect. .

Yeah I didn't think you could do it since it would prove me right

I'm glad you hit ignore button on me
HC-28
SW-21
HC should have a bunch of skill kids!
Demarcus ware Wrote::moon:

"Ok"!!!
Bear booster Wrote:Yeah I didn't think you could do it since it would prove me right

I'm glad you hit ignore button on me

"He said he don't speak directly to people who bash kids"!
:biggrin:
Do-double-gg Wrote:"He said he don't speak directly to people who bash kids"!
:biggrin:

That's fine, as long as he knows I am right. Which him doing that only proves it to me.
Seems chemistry issues is already a problem for Coach Creek. Well it wont matter in this one, rebuilding or not, South Western wins big. But atleast it's football season, SW 54 HC 6.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote::
:ChairHit: If they (school board) had not waited so long to get the sod down and smooth the fields down, most would have no problem. We all were let to believe both were getting turf, but in their infinite wisdom, they wait almost to late to change course. They wanted to finance the two fields for longer than they were warranted for. So they throw a hundred thousand dollar bandaid on them, just before the season begins.:Shaking:

sounds like they don't want money to come out of their pockets Confusednicker:
HCS Wrote:I like to think I bring some truth/facts when the BS gets heavy.
How is saying Harlan County is still rebuilding a negative? They are a sophomore-dominated team playing a brutal schedule

it looks like your current booster is the negative and thats a bad thing Smile
jim rome Wrote:Seems chemistry issues is already a problem for Coach Creek. Well it wont matter in this one, rebuilding or not, South Western wins big. But atleast it's football season, SW 54 HC 6.

"Creech" ...Rome is burning :devilflam:devilflam
SW by 16. To much for Bears this year.