Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel job open
Bo knows. Lol
That is a given... If a job is open he applies.
I like bo. We use to have some battles back in the day when corbin had Tommie Stewart also. Somerset and corbin was always fun back then.
oh my! South may have just hit pay dirt.
C'mon playmaker don't just tease us.... Let us in on the inside info!
It could be VERY BIG playermaker.
This hire would be a history making hire. I still can't believe it. South will rise again. Cause Mountain Dew and playmaker say so. Lol
That's exactly right. Player maker and Dew are the best tag team since Hogan and Macho Man. Because Moutaindew and Playmaker said so!!!
Interviews start tom from what I hear
Who are all the applicants for the interviews that have been confirmed?
They are interested in David Teague from Bell Co.. I don't think he is interested in it, but South is interested in him.. Talked to David dad in the boro yesterday..
This is all second hand but I was told they interviewed two Troy Thomas and stone the asst. they have been trying to get and elementary job for Thomas since then but with no luck.
olred u dead on
Who is currently working with the kids for summer ball?
Where are they from?
Are you talking about Troy Lee Thomas who was just dismissed at Bath County?
Yes
Why was Troy Lee Thomas dismissed? Also hearing Butcher from Southwestern is looking to get out as the parents have turned on him like a rabid fox.
Well, who is it going to be? Anybody have any solid info?
The current assistant (Stone) will probably be the one to get the job. Pretty sure he has been working with the team and will be announced officially soon. Others from outside that where interested in the position and that South would have hired, there wasn't any teaching spots presently open. Craze Jacket Man you're right, South was after Teague from Bell Co.
That's what I'm hearing. I'm sure stone will take it but I have never liked being the fall back guy. If you not first choice now you may not be in a year or two either when a teaching position opens for someone else to fill.
Stone has cancelled all workouts since last week for high school said it was because of middle school tryouts but then he cancels middle school tryouts also. I had heard site based was meeting about creating a new job that troy was eligible to hold but they couldnt agree yesterday. heard meeting again fri.
heard stone took assistant boys job at north. I think he teaches at north. South may not have a coach for awhile. Seems like there is no jobs for any other candidate.
Who in the building could do it??? Reed, hacker and mcwhorter is all I could think of in the building that really could pull it off. All 3 have ties to what they were supposed to be trying to move away from. Ky playmaker do you have any idea who will even be coaching summer ball now? I hate this for the SL players but it sure is good for the rest of the district for them to be behind next season. That includes my redhounds!!
mcwhorter is coaching summer but all we have is a game today vs bell and two at rock tom and we are done looks like. had union on the 8th and 9th but he cant take them. My girl been playing softball so she was looking forward to summer ball but looks like we aint gonna have much.
Is your game at south or bell?
at north high
Games where at North Laurel. South played Bell Co, then North played Bell. McWhorter coached South Laurel. Talked to AD from South and he said the hold up was that there is no jobs.

Far as the games Bell beat South 11 and beat North 1.
South really didnt look that bad to me. especially for not being on the court for a few weeks and some not at all cause softball. The right coach and south will, can upset some folks this year.
South did beat rock last nite and then lost to madison central by 3 at rockcastle