Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel job open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
south looking for a new coach.
What happened to the last one?
I wish that most possessed the same integrity as coach Snyder. Her girls deserved to hear it first from her rather than see it on a message board.
Did Irvin step down?
Irvin?
Coach Snyder was let go. I was told couldn't agree with admin on some things.
If Jeff Shepherd doesn't take it will Steve Wright apply? LOL
lol
Maybe not Wright, but I hear Waters from Southwestern may be the new South Coach
Is this legit? Is Coach Snyder really out as coach of South Laurel girls?
If true.......that's a decision they will live to regret......:lame:
its true
happened yesterday evening
Laurel county has a bad habit of firing great coaches
They will fire there baseball coach after the season and succeed as having the worst sports program in 5a
Baseball coach will step down after this year. Imo
4 assistant football coaches resigned couple days ago. Ricky bowling was one of them. He at Whitley co.
Irvin is her maiden name. Sorry.
already been huge interest in the job.
Care to tell us by who?
South obviously has great tradition and has enough kids it would not be hard to get back to being very competitive. The right coach could make them a perinial power in the 13th.
This job should draw lots of interest. Should contend on a yearly basis. Only discouraging factor is the track record of the administration.
Administration has shocked me. They are going after who they want. They are not just sitting back and see who applies. Idk yet if they will get what they want but won't be from lack of effort.
THEMAN2015 Wrote:Maybe not Wright, but I hear Waters from Southwestern may be the new South Coach
Coach waters would be a good choice. Good man and good coach.
bballbuff Wrote:I wish that most possessed the same integrity as coach Snyder. Her girls deserved to hear it first from her rather than see it on a message board.
Pretty sure all the girls already know about it. They the ones that told me.
The principal at South is the issue!!
Connie did a good job, not great.they will hire locally if my guess.
Probably will not be a local hire but if some turn south down then it may end up being local but seriously doubt it
Any word on who they are REALLY looking at? I have heard rumors of some that they contacted that I find hard to believe. Just my opinion but they need to make sure they get someone with the energy to build the program. Basketball knowledge and name recognition is great but when building it takes a tremendous amount of time and energy.
Olred, the interest in this job has shocked me.
Updates?
Pages: 1 2 3 4