Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel job open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
When are they expected to hire a coach? Sounds like they have some young talent and need to get someone in place. Good luck to the lady cards. Hopefully someone can turn them around back to the power house that they were in the late 80's early 90's.
Soon I hope.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:If true.......that's a decision they will live to regret......:lame:
I really hate to toot my own horn! :hilarious:
But,,,,,,,Looks like I was RIGHT AGAIN!!! :lmao::betterthanexpected:
From reading all the posts it looks to me like they had no plan what so ever. This seems par for the course over the last few years.
I hear Bernadette Locke Maddox
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I really hate to toot my own horn! :hilarious:
But,,,,,,,Looks like I was RIGHT AGAIN!!! :lmao::betterthanexpected:

Whizzard you of all people do not need to be on here tooting your horn after the past year.........
former Wrote:I hear Bernadette Locke Maddox

What is she qualified to teach?
Wizard, They have two people they want just waiting on first to say yes or no. If they get who they want it will be very good for south. Everything at always like it seems. they will get a good coach
What is the latest on the coaching search? Hear the team is playing well without a coach, maybe they should play without one all year, lol.
skyhawk14, that may be a good plan. they have played pretty well
It's Troy Lee Thomas
yep
HD28 Wrote:It's Troy Lee Thomas

Didnt he put in for the Montgomery County job just recently?
Thomas officially the coach!
Pages: 1 2 3 4