S.V.
Magoffin Co.
Belfry
Lawrence Co.
Pikeville
Pike Central
Phelps
Allen Central
Redneck Wrote:Man, you need to quit whinin.

Man,Chill out!!
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:OMG Im agreeing with Redneck on this one. He must play for SV or is a parent or something. SV is no doubt a good ball club. when they play a good team and beats them or loses in a close one then I'll consider them top 3 material.

Well how do u have JC or Belfry or them under teams ranked above SV when they havn't played anybody either?
Panther#42 Wrote::thumpsup: Smile
Valley shouldn't be ranked below 5th best in the 15th as of now
Until they are beaten they will proably stay where they are at ranking wise, Valley may stay un-beaten for a while longer, but it's only a matter of time till they lose, to who I can't say, but it will happen sooner or later

I agree with you their, no team in the 15th will go undeifeated
dunker30 Wrote:I know dude, I shouldnt of even gave them that much credit

Funny
As i've said before, if you truly believe that Pikeville is #10 in the 15th then you are ethier, A: Retarded or B: A Pikeville hater
Btw, what awesome unbeatable team do you play/cheer for?
Pikeville should be ranked 4th or 5th imo
NYY10 Wrote:Pikeville should be ranked 4th or 5th imo

Sounds about right to me for the time being
NYY10 Wrote:Man,or what ever u are..quit running ur mouth!!

:lmao:
Redneck Wrote::lmao:

yup, your funny
Panther#42 Wrote:Sounds about right to me for the time being
yea after the season is over I'll think they will finisih 3rd or 4th
Moe Wrote:1.Paintsville-They are 0-2 but those are close losses against #10Bryan Station and #18Henry Clay. Slone is playing the way he is capable early on but they need to get a consistant effort from the other players.

2.Johnson Central-Tough win over a suprising SF team and an impressive win over an athletic North Hardin team who is supposed to contend with ETown and John Hardin for a 5th region title. Jamie McCarty has put up 55pts in two games thus far. Another loss for Paintsville and they'll move to #1.

3.Shelby Valley-They are young and have some talented freshman. They beat Betsy layne by 30pts and Graig(VA) by 66. they are yet to be Challenged. Justice and Hatifield are two top freshman.

4.Belfry-They are 1-0 with a 3pt win over a Twin Valley(VA). They are led by Jamie Case and Dustin May. Piarist is next on their schedule.

5.Magoffin County-The suprise team early on in the season. Led by Eric Arnett and Devin Rice. they are 2-0 with wins over Jackson City, a team who was 14th region Runner up last season and Betsy Layne. Eric Arnett is averaging 22.5ppg in two games so far.

6. Pikeville-Hard to say how good they are because they are yet to play a game and will not play a game untill Dec 9th against Portsmouth Clay. They have size and are pretty athletic.

7.South Floyd-and Impressive Performance against 15th region Champion Johnson Central shows that they are Capable of competing for a regional title this year. they are led By Ethan Johnson, who is the top 3-pt shooter in the region. The new guys proverd they can play as well.

8.Pike Central-Led by Tyler Hamilton, the regions leading returning rebounder, and guard David Hess they hope to contended for a regional title. Could be the sleeper team in the region. they are 1-0 after defeating Sheldon Clark 82-55 to open the season.

9.Phelps-They are yet to play a game but have plenty of talent returning. Robert Gannon should be their main scoring threat and should be one of the top players in the 15th this season

10.Prestonsburg-They have the Athletes to compete, but is yet to be seen because they haven't played their 1st game yet. They have solid guard play and size in 6'8 Center Trevor Patton. The loss of Sean Leslie will hurt Prestonsburg this season.

Good List
Homer Simpson Wrote:Good List
Thanks man.:thumpsup:
Shelby Valley should be number 1 now because they are unbeaten. They even beat a good team out of Louisville.

Moe Wrote:Thanks man.:thumpsup:

Moe I think your list looks pretty good to...
1. Johnson Central
2. Shelby Valley
3. Paintsville
4. Belfry
5. Pikeville
6. Pike Central
7. Magoffin Co.
8. Allen Central
9. South Floyd
10. Phelps
Sv is Definately #1 in this region
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:Shelby Valley should be number 1 now becasue they are unbeatn. They even beat a good team out of Louisville.

Who did they beat out of Louisville?
They beat Shawnee who is 2-5 and ranked 16th out of 20 teams in the 6th region. Where do you get "beat a good Louisville team", don't sound very good to me.
Because they are from Louisville. Rolleyes
basketballjones Wrote:Because they are from Louisville. Rolleyes

The horse is dead. How much more do you want to beat it in to the ground?
kysportsguru Wrote:Sv is Definately #1 in this region

Maybe in the poll's, but I wouldn't consider them #1 until they beat the best the Region has to offer, or at least one of the other top 3 teams.... Valley has yet to play a team that's as good or better than them
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:ShelbyValley should be number 1 now because they are unbeaten.

Not for longConfusedhh:
When does Valley play a good team from EKY?
1 - Paintsville
2 - Johnson Central
3 - Lawrence Co
4 - Shelby Valley
5 - Belfry
6 - Magoffin County
7 - Pikeville
8 - South Floyd
9 - Pike Central
10-P-burg
I Live In the Hills Wrote:1 - Paintsville
2 - Johnson Central
3 - Lawrence Co
4 - Shelby Valley
5 - Belfry
6 - Magoffin County
7 - Pikeville
8 - South Floyd
9 - Pike Central
10-P-burg

Lawrenceburg 3? I don't think I'd go that far.
Dawgs_06 Wrote:1 - Paintsville
2 - Johnson Central
3 - Lawrence Co
4 - Shelby Valley
5 - Belfry
6 - Magoffin County
7 - Pikeville
8 - South Floyd
9 - Pike Central
10-P-burg

Hahaha. Lawrence at 3?
Ok, I just have to get this out there. Most people rank JC above SV, here are a few things to consider. They don't have a common opponent because SV hasn't played anybody besides Shawnee and JC really hasn't played anyone besides East Carter and Brown. Johnson Central loses to Brown by 2, who lost to Trinity by 36, so we will say JC is -38 to Trinity by just comparing scores. Shawnee who SV beat by 21 lost to Trinity by 18, so on the same scale SV is +3. I know that doesn't always mean much, obviously Brown isn't as good as Shawnee and SV dominated Shawnee. JC lost to a bad team... but somehow they are 2nd or 1st in everyones polls?
Larry Legend Wrote:Ok, I just have to get this out there. Most people rank JC above SV, here are a few things to consider. They don't have a common opponent because SV hasn't played anybody besides Shawnee and JC really hasn't played anyone besides East Carter and Brown. Johnson Central loses to Brown by 2, who lost to Trinity by 36, so we will say JC is -38 to Trinity by just comparing scores. Shawnee who SV beat by 21 lost to Trinity by 18, so on the same scale SV is +3. I know that doesn't always mean much, obviously Brown isn't as good as Shawnee and SV dominated Shawnee. JC lost to a bad team... but somehow they are 2nd or 1st in everyones polls?

I agree..It should be paintsville,valley then JC
Dawgs_06 Wrote:1 - Paintsville
2 - Johnson Central
3 - Lawrence Co
4 - Shelby Valley
5 - Belfry
6 - Magoffin County
7 - Pikeville
8 - South Floyd
9 - Pike Central
10-P-burg
I wouldn't put Lawrence County at #3 just yet. But on the positive note Dawgs_06, that is probabily the cooolest Avatar i've ever seen.:Thumbs:
The top 10 is just gonna keep on changin every week of the season, #4-10 anways.