Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 in the 15th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The first week is over, everyones got to see there teams play and see what they can and cannot do. Lets here everyones thoughts on the top 10 teams in the region.
1)Johnson Central
2)Paintsville-may be 0-2 but no 15th team played great competition like they did
3)Shelby Valley
4)Belfry
5)Pikeville
6)Magoffin Co.
7)Pike Central
8)South Floyd
9)East Ridge
10)Prestonsburg
1)Paintsville
2)Johnson Central
3)Shelby Valley
4)Belfry
5)Pikeville
6)Magoffin Co.
7)South Floyd
8)Pike Central
9)East Ridge
10)Prestonsburg
BIGBLACK Wrote:1)Johnson Central
2)Paintsville-may be 0-2 but no 15th team played great competition like they did
3)Shelby Valley
4)Belfry
5)Pikeville
6)Magoffin Co.
7)Pike Central
8)South Floyd
9)East Ridge
10)Prestonsburg
Looks pretty good, I don't think Paintsville can be taken away from the 1 spot just yet, but Central has proven theirselves thus far. Paintsville proved they could play with some elite schools.
1. Paintsville
2. Shelby Valley
3. Johnson Central
4. Belfry
5. South Floyd
6. Pikeville
7. Magoffin County
8. Pike Central
9. East Ridge
10. Prestonsburg
I think JC,Paintsville, Valley, and Belfry is the best 4 and a gap between the rest right now. I know Belfry isnt up there yet but theyw ill be just got out of foobtall. I tell you a school to watch for I think this year is Phelps. Especialy playing them at Phelps. They hav ea great coach and some nice talent.
1.Paintsville-They are 0-2 but those are close losses against #10Bryan Station and #18Henry Clay. Slone is playing the way he is capable early on but they need to get a consistant effort from the other players.

2.Johnson Central-Tough win over a suprising SF team and an impressive win over an athletic North Hardin team who is supposed to contend with ETown and John Hardin for a 5th region title. Jamie McCarty has put up 55pts in two games thus far. Another loss for Paintsville and they'll move to #1.

3.Shelby Valley-They are young and have some talented freshman. They beat Betsy layne by 30pts and Graig(VA) by 66. they are yet to be Challenged. Justice and Hatifield are two top freshman.

4.Belfry-They are 1-0 with a 3pt win over a Twin Valley(VA). They are led by Jamie Case and Dustin May. Piarist is next on their schedule.

5.Magoffin County-The suprise team early on in the season. Led by Eric Arnett and Devin Rice. they are 2-0 with wins over Jackson City, a team who was 14th region Runner up last season and Betsy Layne. Eric Arnett is averaging 22.5ppg in two games so far.

6. Pikeville-Hard to say how good they are because they are yet to play a game and will not play a game untill Dec 9th against Portsmouth Clay. They have size and are pretty athletic.

7.South Floyd-and Impressive Performance against 15th region Champion Johnson Central shows that they are Capable of competing for a regional title this year. they are led By Ethan Johnson, who is the top 3-pt shooter in the region. The new guys proverd they can play as well.

8.Pike Central-Led by Tyler Hamilton, the regions leading returning rebounder, and guard David Hess they hope to contended for a regional title. Could be the sleeper team in the region. they are 1-0 after defeating Sheldon Clark 82-55 to open the season.

9.Phelps-They are yet to play a game but have plenty of talent returning. Robert Gannon should be their main scoring threat and should be one of the top players in the 15th this season

10.Prestonsburg-They have the Athletes to compete, but is yet to be seen because they haven't played their 1st game yet. They have solid guard play and size in 6'8 Center Trevor Patton. The loss of Sean Leslie will hurt Prestonsburg this season.
I think the Lawrence County Bulldogs are being underestimated. IMO.
B-BallMOM Wrote:I think the Lawrence County Bulldogs are being underestimated. IMO.
You may be right, they did beat a descent Jackson County team to open up the season. I just don't know a whole lot about them really.
1. Johnson County
2. Paintsville
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pikeville
5. Belfry
6. Maggofin County
7. Pike County Central
8. Prestonsburg
9. South Floyd
10. Phelps
1. Paintsville - 0-2,loaded with talent + hardest two first games for any 15th reg. team
2. Shelby Valley - also loaded with talent best point guard in 15th, Good interior play
3. Belfry - Led by Jamie case, always seem to do good during tourny time
4. Johnson Central - JAMIE MCCARTY, reason for fourth heard they had a time with a down south floyd team
5. Allen Central - Good Guard play, Good interior play
6. Magoffin County - Good atheletes, Eric Arnett & Devin Rice
7. Pike Central - Hess and Hamiliton are good all around players
8. South Floyd - ETHAN JOHNSON
9. Phelps - Returned a good playe in Robert Gannon, and the center is a decent player
10. PikeVille- Needed a team to fill #10 in
Still to early to say who is #1.
#1 Paintsville and Johnson Central are the two best teams in the 15th.
#3 Shelby Valley
#4 Belfry
#5 Magoffin County
#6 Allen Central
#7 South Floyd
#8 Pike Central
#9 Phelps
#10 East Ridge
IMO
1. Paintsville
2.Johnson Central
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Shelby Valley
6. Pike Central
7. Allen Central
8. South Floyd
9. Phelps
10. Magoffin County
dunker30 Wrote:1. Paintsville - 0-2,loaded with talent + hardest two first games for any 15th reg. team
2. Shelby Valley - also loaded with talent best point guard in 15th, Good interior play
3. Belfry - Led by Jamie case, always seem to do good during tourny time
4. Johnson Central - JAMIE MCCARTY, reason for fourth heard they had a time with a down south floyd team
5. Allen Central - Good Guard play, Good interior play
6. Magoffin County - Good atheletes, Eric Arnett & Devin Rice
7. Pike Central - Hess and Hamiliton are good all around players
8. South Floyd - ETHAN JOHNSON
9. Phelps - Returned a good playe in Robert Gannon, and the center is a decent player
10. PikeVille- Needed a team to fill #10 in
If you needed a team to fill #10 in you should have used your 5-9 picks there and put Pikeville at 4 or 5. Your opinion though. Even though it is wrong. Hahahahaha
White Mike Wrote:IMO
1. Paintsville
2.Johnson Central
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Shelby Valley
6. Pike Central
7. Allen Central
8. South Floyd
9. Phelps
10. Magoffin County

How Can you Have Shelby Valley 5th, I think it should look like this:

1)Johnson Central
2)Shelby Valley
3)Paintsville
4)Belfry
5)Pikeville
6)Magoffin Co.
7)Pike Central
8)South Floyd
9)East Ridge
10)Prestonsburg
that is why it is my opinion and i think the 4 teams in front of them are better...thats how!
1. Paintsville
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Belfry
5. Pikeville
6. Allen Central
7. Lawrence County
8. Pike Central
9. Phelps
10. South Floyd
1. Paintsville
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Magoffin Co.
5. Belfry
6. Pikeville
7. Allen Central
8. South Floyd
9. Lawrence Co.
10. Pike Central
1 - Paintsville
2 - Johnson Central
3 - Shelby Valley
4 - Belfry
5 - Magoffin County
6 - Pikeville
7 - South Floyd
8 - Lawrence County
9 - Pike Central
10-Allen Central
1)Paintsville
2)Johnson Central
3)Belfry
4)Magoffin
5)Pikeville
6)South Floyd
7)Shelby Valley
8)Pike Central
9)East Ridge
10)Prestonsburg
Lonesome Pine Rider Wrote:1)Paintsville
2)Johnson Central
3)Belfry
4)Magoffin
5)Pikeville
6)South Floyd
7)Shelby Valley
8)Pike Central
9)East Ridge
10)Prestonsburg

Are you Serious..Shelby Valley 7th
Belfry can beat paintsville an johnson central, i have saw all 2 teams play, I'd say the top 3 teams could be put in any order an it would still be a good list...
dunker30 Wrote:10. PikeVille- Needed a team to fill #10 in

:thatsfunn :lmao: Smile
i'd have sf last and ac 5 cuz they have suprised alot of ppl with the record of 3-1
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i'd have sf last and ac 5 cuz they have suprised alot of ppl with the record of 3-1

Has AC played any good competition except PC this year?
1. Paintsville
2. Johnson Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pikeville
5. Belfry
6. Maggofin County
7. Pike County Central
8. Prestonsburg
9. South Floyd
10. Lawerence County
NYY10 Wrote:How Can you Have Shelby Valley 5th

NYY10 Wrote:Are you Serious..Shelby Valley 7th

Man, you need to quit whinin.
Redneck Wrote:Man, you need to quit whinin.

:thumpsup: Smile
Valley shouldn't be ranked below 5th best in the 15th as of now
Until they are beaten they will proably stay where they are at ranking wise, Valley may stay un-beaten for a while longer, but it's only a matter of time till they lose, to who I can't say, but it will happen sooner or later
OMG Im agreeing with Redneck on this one. He must play for SV or is a parent or something. SV is no doubt a good ball club. when they play a good team and beats them or loses in a close one then I'll consider them top 3 material.
TRAIN85 Wrote:If you needed a team to fill #10 in you should have used your 5-9 picks there and put Pikeville at 4 or 5. Your opinion though. Even though it is wrong. Hahahahaha

Pikeville at 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 NO WAY!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5