Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 in the 15th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
To settle the arguement of who's better, be at SV on Feb. 2nd when the defending 15th champs plays SV. Should be one of the best games of the year besides the JC/Paintsville game.
I'll be there, but the Eagles had better bring their A-game and not the junk they played against Louisville Brown.
Same goes for Valley. They had better be ready to play. This isn't a David or OBI. This is a team they will have to play their A-game against as well.
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Same goes for Valley. They had better be ready to play. This isn't a David or OBI. This is a team they will have to play their A-game against as well.
I realize that, but Shawnee was at least 20 points better than Brown and SV handled them pretty well.
Valley will keep on playing these sappy teams and JC will get better playing Louisville-Iroquois and playing in the 5/3rd to prepare them for the regional tournament and repeating as regional champs. SV will do the same as last but won't know how to react ion big game situations.
AC has won their last 3 ballgames.They play SF friday.Should be a good game.
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Valley will keep on playing these sappy teams and JC will get better playing Louisville-Iroquois and playing in the 5/3rd to prepare them for the regional tournament and repeating as regional champs. SV will do the same as last but won't know how to react ion big game situations.
Thats your opinion, I wish SV had a tougher schedule. But your beloved Eagles have a pretty sorry schedule as well.
Much tougher than Valley's and you could probably rate their SOS in the top 3.
Valley will be ready when it comes to Jonhson Central
Hm I can't wait until this game, Valley should be out for revenge
NYY10 Wrote:Valley will be ready when it comes to Jonhson Central

I hope so.
I think shelby valley has a good ball club dont get me wrong, but they cannot beat johnson central if both teams are playing their best and the officials call a fair game. JMO
Shelby Valley has as much talent, if not more than anybody in the region and can beat anyone in the 15th region.
There only one 15th region team in my eyes The South Floyd Raiders.. I mean Ethan Johnson according to every one else.
Mr. Sports Wrote:Still to early to say who is #1.
#1 Paintsville and Johnson Central are the two best teams in the 15th.
#3 Shelby Valley
#4 Belfry
#5 Magoffin County
#6 Allen Central
#7 South Floyd
#8 Pike Central
#9 Phelps
#10 East Ridge
looks about right
1.Valley
2.JC
3.Paintsville
4.Pikeville
5.Belfry
6.Magoffin Co
7.Pike Central
8.South Floyd
9.East Ridge
10.Phelps
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Much tougher than Valley's and you could probably rate their SOS in the top 3.
Here is a link to Massey Ratings that rates each teams schedule strength as the season progresses:
www.masseyratings.com/rate.php?lg=hsbb&sub=KY

This is last years, this seasons info will begin about Jan 1st.
Vols Wrote:There only one 15th region team in my eyes The South Floyd Raiders.. I mean Ethan Johnson according to every one else.
Whats your point there 0-3
dunker30 Wrote:I think shelby valley has a good ball club dont get me wrong, but they cannot beat johnson central if both teams are playing their best and the officials call a fair game. JMO
I think exactly the opposite, especially after the loss to Moore, and the close SF game looks worse and worse.
Vols Wrote:There only one 15th region team in my eyes The South Floyd Raiders.. I mean Ethan Johnson according to every one else.

:lmao: lmao...Yeah Johnson is BY FAR the worst player in the region hands down. He shouldn't even step on the court.
thespectator Wrote::lmao: lmao...Yeah Johnson is BY FAR the worst player in the region hands down. He shouldn't even step on the court.

?????Rolleyes And where are you from?
1. Paintsville. They have played a very hard schedule and are still 3-2. The three wins are over top 10 teams in the region.

2. Shelby Valley. Undeafeated for the season. If they had played tougher teams I would have possibly moved them to the number 1 spot.

3.Pikeville. Small loss to Paintsville. Win over Laurence Co. in a late preseason scrimmage and Belfry. Both top 10 teams.

4. Belfry. 4 Point loss to Pikeville but they could have played much better and hit some outside shots I dont think they will miss for long.

5. Johnson Central. Even though they lost to my number 6 team, they have played a harder schedule to date and only lost by 2 to Lawrence at Lawrence.

6. Pike County Central. A couple nice wins, then a couple wins over lower level teams has them placed at 6.

7. Lawrence Co. Even though they have a nice surprising win over Johnson Central, they need another quality win to move up a spot or maybe even two.

8. Magoffin Co. They win the games they should, and play close to the games they shouldnt brings them in at number 8.

9. Allen Central. Great start to the season going 4-1 to date. Allen Central will be moved up after a couple more wins over quality opponents.

10. East Ridge. No surprising wins, but close losses over quality teams.

10. Phelps.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:1. Paintsville. They have played a very hard schedule and are still 3-2. The three wins are over top 10 teams in the region.

2. Shelby Valley. Undeafeated for the season. If they had played tougher teams I would have possibly moved them to the number 1 spot.

3.Pikeville. Small loss to Paintsville. Win over Laurence Co. in a late preseason scrimmage and Belfry. Both top 10 teams.

4. Belfry. 4 Point loss to Pikeville but they could have played much better and hit some outside shots I dont think they will miss for long.

5. Johnson Central. Even though they lost to my number 6 team, they have played a harder schedule to date and only lost by 2 to Lawrence at Lawrence.

6. Pike County Central. A couple nice wins, then a couple wins over lower level teams has them placed at 6.

7. Lawrence Co. Even though they have a nice surprising win over Johnson Central, they need another quality win to move up a spot or maybe even two.

8. Magoffin Co. They win the games they should, and play close to the games they shouldnt brings them in at number 8.

9. Allen Central. Great start to the season going 4-1 to date. Allen Central will be moved up after a couple more wins over quality opponents.

10. Phelps.

Hey man,that looks good but I see it like this

1. Shelby Valley..
2. Painstville
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Johnson Central
6. Lawrence Co
7. Pike Central
8. Magoffin Co
9. Allen Central
10. East Ridge
10. Phelps.
NYY10 Wrote:Hey man,that looks good but I see it like this

1. Shelby Valley..
2. Painstville
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Johnson Central
6. Lawrence Co
7. Pike Central
8. Magoffin Co
9. Allen Central
10. East Ridge
10. Phelps.

When Shelby Valley plays a top 5 team in any region, they may move up. As to date, they havnt played any is why I have them at number 2.
I agree SV needs to play some better teams before they can be number one in the 15th.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:1. Paintsville. They have played a very hard schedule and are still 3-2. The three wins are over top 10 teams in the region.

10. Phelps.

Phelps has only lost 1 game and that was to Pike Central..... They really look good this year and will only improve as the season progresses!!
1.Paintsville
2.Shelby Valley
3.Johnson Central
4.Pikeville
5.Magoffin
6.South Floyd
7.Pike Central
8.Belfry
9.Allen Central
10.East Ridge
Mr.3000 Wrote:1.Paintsville
2.Shelby Valley
3.Johnson Central
4.Pikeville
5.Magoffin
6.South Floyd
7.Pike Central
8.Belfry
9.Allen Central
10.East Ridge

So Allen Central defeats South Floyd and Pike Central and still they are 9th?
ya
I just dont see them doing that good this year but i could be wrong
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5