Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 95 - Craig Co., Va. 29
Panther#42 Wrote:LOL perfect game huh?
Will JC and Belfry impress you if they beat SV?

The key word in this post is IF they beat SV. They will not beat SV. Also neither JC, or Belfry impressed me at all.
kysportsguru Wrote:The key word in this post is IF they beat SV. They will not beat SV. Also neither JC, or Belfry impressed me at all.

JC has more than enough to beat SV, and Belfry could play them down to the wire IMO
SV is a good team don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't be suprised if JC and Belfry beat's SV
Panther#42 Wrote:JC has more than enough to beat SV, and Belfry could play them down to the wire IMO
SV is a good team don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't be suprised if JC and Belfry beat's SV

I wouldn't be suprised if SV don't beat JC, and Belfry.
Hey, Kentucky school over a VA school. I will take it anyday of the week! Congrats Valley!
kysportsguru Wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if SV don't beat JC, and Belfry.

Of course you wouldn't, obviously SV is a team of god's through your eyes
kysportsguru Wrote:The key word in this post is IF they beat SV. They will not beat SV. Also neither JC, or Belfry impressed me at all.

kysportsguru Wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if SV don't beat JC, and Belfry.

Hmmmmmmm?????? :ChairHit:
When is Shelby Valley going to play a team that is any good at all?
All it is doing is hurting them in the long run, If they keep playing bad teams there not going to get any better and when they finally do go against a team that knows what there doing, it might not be good for almighty Valley.
watchin-u Wrote:When is Shelby Valley going to play a team that is any good at all?
All it is doing is hurting them in the long run, If they keep playing bad teams there not going to get any better and when they finally do go against a team that knows what there doing, it might not be good for almighty Valley.

They've got Louisville Shawnee on Saturday, and Dunbar in Lexington later in the season.

They're in a tournament with North Laurel, Mason County, and JBS. And in the WYMT Classic.
alfus21 Wrote:They've got Louisville Shawnee on Saturday, and Dunbar in Lexington later in the season.

They're in a tournament with North Laurel, Mason County, and JBS. And in the WYMT Classic.

Shawnee is ranked 13th in there region so scratch that one.
Dunbar is 8th in there region and doesnt habe a top 20 player in there region so scratch them as well.
North Laural lost There top 6 scorers and are ranked 7th in the 13th so i wouldnt consider them a threat either, we all know about Mason Co. and JBS but it 100% sure that they will play each other.
alfus21 Wrote:They've got Louisville Shawnee on Saturday, and Dunbar in Lexington later in the season.

I just checked and there not in a tournement with Mason Laural or JBS???????
watchin-u Wrote:I just checked and there not in a tournement with Mason Laural or JBS???????

Check harder next time.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...=spec_3123
watchin-u Wrote:Dunbar is 8th in there region and doesnt habe a top 20 player in there region so scratch them as well.
we all know about Mason Co. and JBS but it 100% sure that they will play each other.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dunbar beat JBS in a pre-season scrimmage. Being ranked in the middle of the pack in a Lexington or Louisville region isn't like being ranked there in a mountain region...
alfus21 Wrote:Check harder next time.
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...=spec_3123

Thats a classic just like Valleys was, one game only.
watchin-u Wrote:When is Shelby Valley going to play a team that is any good at all?

Shouldn't you be happy about this if you are for a school other than Shelby Valley...
The King Wrote:Shouldn't you be happy about this if you are for a school other than Shelby Valley...

IMO not we should not we need each school to be playing to the best of their ability by tourny time not saying valley wont....but the tougher teams they play the tougher they will b in the sweet sixteen IF they make it...
Panther#42 Wrote:JC has more than enough to beat SV, and Belfry could play them down to the wire IMO

Belfry won't beat Sv but the Valley and JC will be a good one imo
Congrats Valley