Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 94 South Floyd 92 OT
Plus Ethan Johnson is there only player with any experience what so ever. If he would have been in they wouldn't have been jackin up all those 3's with 3 minutes left and they were up by like 15. He would have slowed the game down and wasted some time. South Floyd should have won the game but there so inexperienced and none of them have been in that situation. But come February and March they'll be just fine. There a WHOLE lot better than what I and everyone else expected. What are they feeding those boys up there, there always a contender no matter how much they lose from graduation.
WOW! What a game.
[QUOTE=rooster](A) Jamie McCarty and Jesse Meeks played just as I described, but I have never , ever at any time bashed the JC basketball team. McCarty shot everything he touched tonight (how many air balls was that tonight?) and Meek was ejected from the game (again) tonight as well wasn't he?

(B) Sounds to me like I support all JC sports then doesn't it.

© Yes, I am due an apology.[/QUOTE

A) Jamie McCarty had 38 points on 16-27 shots and Meek wasnt ejected,so that just goes to show how much you know.
McCarty shot only 1 air ball tonight and Meek has never been ejected from a game, to be ejected you have to leave the game. So get your story straight and they did get the win so stop bashing them and get over yourself.

B) You have never said anything good about the JC basketball program and it sounds like to everyone, you're just jelous.

C) You are not due anything
watchin-u Wrote:[QUOTE=rooster](A) Jamie McCarty and Jesse Meeks played just as I described, but I have never , ever at any time bashed the JC basketball team. McCarty shot everything he touched tonight (how many air balls was that tonight?) and Meek was ejected from the game (again) tonight as well wasn't he?

(B) Sounds to me like I support all JC sports then doesn't it.

© Yes, I am due an apology.[/QUOTE

A) Jamie McCarty had 38 points on 16-27 shots and Meek wasnt ejected,so that just goes to show how much you know.
McCarty shot only 1 air ball tonight and Meek has never been ejected from a game, to be ejected you have to leave the game. So get your story straight and they did get the win so stop bashing them and get over yourself.

B) You have never said anything good about the JC basketball program and it sounds like to everyone, you're just jelous.

C) You are not due anything
A technical foul playing for Mark Starnes gets you an automatic trip to the bench for the rest of the night, so that technically for all intents and purposes is a game ejection. He found himself on the bench numerous times last year as well.
rooster Wrote:[QUOTE=watchin-u]A technical foul playing for Mark Starnes gets you an automatic trip to the bench for the rest of the night, so that technically for all intents and purposes is a game ejection. He found himself on the bench numerous times last year as well.

Well you must know his system..He sat the becnch one time last year
GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT
I'm not taking anything away from rooster, but I know for a fact he probably saw every game last season. So with that being said, I'm sure his story is fairly accurate.
BIGBLACK Wrote:I'm not taking anything away from rooster, but I know for a fact he probably saw every game last season. So with that being said, I'm sure his story is fairly accurate.

Sorry to disappoint you but its not true at all
watchin-u Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but its not true at all

I'm not disappointed at all, but I would take rooster's word for it. He is very close to all our programs at JC so I'm sure he has somewhat of an idea about how things are done.
Well you 2 must freinds because you both bash the JC basketball team for all its worth
watchin-u Wrote:Well you 2 must freinds because you both bash the JC basketball team for all its worth

I've been nothing but positive about Johnson Central athletics. I'm not going to blow them up to be the 1996 Paintsville team, or the 2003 Mason Co. team. No, I'm going to take it for what it's worth and from what I have seen over the years.
keep this on track!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
BIGBLACK Wrote:I've been nothing but positive about Johnson Central athletics. I'm not going to blow them up to be the 1996 Paintsville team, or the 2003 Mason Co. team. No, I'm going to take it for what it's worth and from what I have seen over the years.

No one is trying to blow them up to be that good.
all I know is a team who was suppost to be nothing this yr had them down 20
I was at the game and thought JC did come out very sluggish, but Starnes and his team did not panic and pulled this one out. If SF shoots as well as they did alot of teams in the region will struggle with them. JC needs to play more agressive defense and come ready to play. JC has a talented team and Starnes will have them ready.

I thought the officating tonight was awful! I dread when these two referee at JC as JC seems to get the bad end of the stick. They just about let this one get away from them. I do not condone any cheap shoots, but the techincal foul called on Jessee Meek was mild compared to what had been going on. I know these guys do no get paid much but this game was just bad. Is it only me or does there seem to be a north and south of Prestonsburg bias with officating in the 15th?
Grat game, GOOD WIN JOHNSON CENTRAL, GOOD LUCK RAIDERS.
JC Cheer Fan Wrote:I was at the game and thought JC did come out very sluggish, but Starnes and his team did not panic and pulled this one out. If SF shoots as well as they did alot of teams in the region will struggle with them. JC needs to play more agressive defense and come ready to play. JC has a talented team and Starnes will have them ready.

I thought the officating tonight was awful! I dread when these two referee at JC as JC seems to get the bad end of the stick. They just about let this one get away from them. I do not condone any cheap shoots, but the techincal foul called on Jessee Meek was mild compared to what had been going on. I know these guys do no get paid much but this game was just bad. Is it only me or does there seem to be a north and south of Prestonsburg bias with officating in the 15th?

It was only a matter of time before a ref comment was made. I was waiting on this...
What a game! I thought that JC would handle SF a lot better than this!
I will state that JC did come out very sluggish and was lax on defense and SF has a great ball club who can shoot lights out and teams in the 15th region better not take them lightly.

As to the referees, I know a great team has to play in hostile gyms and different referees if they are going to be sucessful. I admire anyone who referees high school games. But in the case of the JC-SF game, neither side ganied from the referees and the game got so rough that at any time a fight could have broken out. I have seen the two referees in question officiate games from AAU all the way to high school and when you know their back grounds and where they live, you wonder just how fair they can be. In my opinion, these two always call tough on JC.

Congtratsulation to JC on a good game and to SF on the game they played. If you do not think SF has a good team, you will be surprised when you play them!
Lets keep this thread on topic.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Yes He Is That Is His Biggest Problem And His Temper
Exuse me but we still won now didnt we
Good game Eagles.
Im glad eagles finally win won
oldschool this was the first game of the season
Redneck Wrote:You and everyone else who thinks this, are smokerin crack. I'm not a big fan of Lando but he put up 51 points on Shelby Valley when he was a freshman, just because McCarty put up 38 points against a down South Floyd doesn't mean anything. Where is watchin-u at, I don't see him/her praisin how great JC is gonna be now, ole South Floyd showed JC how good they really are. I don't wanna hear anything about neither team not shooting the ball well, you score 94 and 92 points you don't have a bad shooting night.

You have no room to talk now....please stop posting.
BlacK_ClaW Wrote:You have no room to talk now....please stop posting.

I'm surprised you and a lot of other people are posting about a game that happend almost a month ago....lol. Time to move on, but you can sit and talk about this win because as of now JC is on a 7 or 8 game skid.
BlacK_ClaW Wrote:You have no room to talk now....please stop posting.

??????? Not followin you on this one Claw.
This one is getting alittle old. It was the 1st game of the season. Good one though. But, let's just let it go.! LOL!
JC only won by 2 points againts SF,and thier perdict to win region, I think some people better be getting a new team