Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 110 Williamsburg 78
BrokenArrow Wrote:This is what happens when you play a bunch of cupcakes all year. Played 2 out of region decent teams lost to both. They ain't winning the 13th I've said it all year.

So, if Wburg and Lawrence Co had switched schedules? Wburg would have won this game??
[quote=Flash154]It is sad that they are happy just to have a winning season. That is the way it has always been. Despite where they come from, they have some really nice athletes

We love our Jackets and still have only lost 2 games, We won't quit.we
we will never quit, wE ARE AS GOOD AS ANY TEAM IN THE 13TH.
nICE GAME GOOD LUCK.
You have lost 3 games there big guy....and beating a bunch of teams that are no good doesn't make you any better. You get better by playing better teams. FACT!
Williamsburg is decent but they are just not that good......when you play cupcakes then you get positive results.....when you play good teams you get negative results.....I think it is kinda sad that everyone thinks Williamsburg is so good and has such great athletes but your coach just flat out refuses to play Clay during the regular season.....and I know this for a fact Smile
I guess its a good thing Clay is in the mediocre 13th since they have lost 5 games outside of region!
5 games with our schedule.....with our injuries and illnesses.....I will take that any day.
and if you look closely.....4 of those losses came to teams ranked in the pre-season top 20.....and all were close games.
cchsfan4life Wrote:and if you look closely.....4 of those losses came to teams ranked in the pre-season top 20.....and all were close games.

Preseason rankings are meaningless...
Not really considering Perry Central is the only team that isn't in the top 20 of those that have beaten us.