Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 110 Williamsburg 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good Win LC!
Williamsburg. Lol
They crunched the 0range Crunch Bunch!
:notbad:110 points.Impressive and congrats to LC.
Congrats LC! Nice win way, way on the road.
Maybe Williamsburgs 3 wasn't falling in this game. Lol. Have I heard that before?
I knew Lawrence County was going to be good this year. Dang :HitWall:
Wow.
That's a ass whooping...:yikes:
Could be Wburg is done for the year...
OldJacket Wrote:That's a ass whooping...:yikes:
Could be Wburg is done for the year...

Nope Williamsburg is coming back to the 13th. :Cheerlead
This is what happens when you play a bunch of cupcakes all year. Played 2 out of region decent teams lost to both. They ain't winning the 13th I've said it all year.
^
With the 50th being as even as it is, Wburg may not make it to region. Nothing is a given.
BrokenArrow Wrote:This is what happens when you play a bunch of cupcakes all year. Played 2 out of region decent teams lost to both. They ain't winning the 13th I've said it all year.
It is sad that they are happy just to have a winning season. That is the way it has always been. Despite where they come from, they have some really nice athletes and should have wanted more for them. They set them up for games like this.
Flash154 Wrote:It is sad that they are happy just to have a winning season. That is the way it has always been. Despite where they come from, they have some really nice athletes and should have wanted more for them. They set them up for games like this.
Please tell me who they are, I would really like to talk to them....
110 points....wow I don't think Clay would give up that many points to Ballard and our defense stinks at times.
OldJacket Wrote:Please tell me who they are, I would really like to talk to them....
I said something nice and you are still not happy. Alzheimer's must be kicking in.
Flash154 Wrote:I said something nice and you are still not happy. Alzheimer's must be kicking in.
I could care less whether you say any nice or not, I just want to know who THEY are...One more time Flash312, your referred to they set them up, who are they...My mom has Alzheimer's sure hope I dont...
Whaaat
OldJacket Wrote:I could care less whether you say any nice or not, I just want to know who THEY are...One more time Flash312, your referred to they set them up, who are they...My mom has Alzheimer's sure hope I dont...
They are the fans that have always been happy with a winning season, so the coaches feel obligated to give it to them. Both football and basketball coaches are afraid to play competition. Look what has happened on here after three losses. Jacket pride are quite as mice.
Flash154 Wrote:They are the fans that have always been happy with a winning season, so the coaches feel obligated to give it to them. Both football and basketball coaches are afraid to play competition. Look what has happened on here after three losses. Jacket pride are quite as mice.
Quiet!!
Where was this game played at?
312 to big a coward to be a fan for one school but wants to tell Williamsburg how to run theirs.
Maybe it is his feline tendacies keep him from supporting one team.
E's Army Wrote:312 to big a coward to be a fan for one school but wants to tell Williamsburg how to run theirs.
My team --Any team in 13th but Williamsburg! I also really like Lawrence Co. now.
Meow 312.
Wow impressive win for the Bulldogs.
LC hitting on all cylinders at the right time. So much adversity this season and people doubting and hating. The best way to shut the haters up. Is to spank them like they did in this game. SC coming up and couple more teams to beat. Then District and Region! If I were LC I would hang as many as I possibly could on every team. No Mercy!
Nice win.
Lawrence county is on a roll and will be tough to beat in the region. Would love to see a matchup with Johnson Central in the regionals.
This hard schedule will pay off come tourney time.
Great game Dawgs keep it rolling.
Pages: 1 2