Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention all Belfry/Russell fans that are planning on tailgating at the CAM.
I'm leaning towards some homemade chocolate chip cookies and an Italian Cream cake. MMMMM

All made from scratch by ME!:thumpsup:

:Hungry:
TongueirateSho
piratefan_4ever Wrote:Hey guys, I have to let you know that I think that it is awesome when people can come together like this and be friends and enjoy one another's company,(especially in a game of this magnitude).

It really says something about your character, and I for one am proud and thankful that I live in the Belfry community with such great people.
And for you Russell fans, we welcome you and we hope that you and your players have a safe and enjoyable trip.

I have a feeling that Friday night will be a night that both pirates and devils remember for a long time to come.....

Happy Thanksgiving!
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Just a quick question to those in the know. Where exactly is the tailgate being held at? I have all the name tags printed that I have names for. and I would hate to miss anyone.

If anyone else wants a name tag just PM me your information and I will get you one made up. I will also bring the extras and a sharpie in case we need them.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.
Midee1 Wrote:I'm leaning towards some homemade chocolate chip cookies and an Italian Cream cake. MMMMM

All made from scratch by ME!:thumpsup:

:Hungry:

mmmmmm sounds good!
Midee1 Wrote:Just a quick question to those in the know. Where exactly is the tailgate being held at? I have all the name tags printed that I have names for. and I would hate to miss anyone.

If anyone else wants a name tag just PM me your information and I will get you one made up. I will also bring the extras and a sharpie in case we need them.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.

The tailgate is held in the softball parking lot. You will exit the four lane pulling into BHS, go up the hill towards the school, once your in front of the school building take a left where you will be in the parking lot between the back of the FB stadium and the baseball fields. The tailgate is straight across to your right in the softball parking lot. You cant miss it :thumpsup:
see ya guys around 5pm.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
To fans from Belfry and Russell:
I fan it incredibly refreshing that fans of two high school football teams can come together in such a way to tailgate together before the biggest game of the season for each thus far.
I see it as a true statement of the class of each teams fans and respect of each others teams.
Everyone have a safe trip, enjoy a great game, and have a great time.

To both teams and fans: Stop at some point today and tonight and just enjoy the moment...while teams are enjoying a great run of success,ie, back to back championships, sometimes people/fans take things for granted and don't fully appreciate the situation. Enjoy the atmosphere, memories are being made that will be remembered for many years to come.
Good luck to everyone involved...here's hoping for a great game, with no injuries, and a State Championship from Region 4.
fox sports Wrote:To fans from Belfry and Russell:
I fan it incredibly refreshing that fans of two high school football teams can come together in such a way to tailgate together before the biggest game of the season for each thus far.
I see it as a true statement of the class of each teams fans and respect of each others teams.

To both teams and fans: Stop at some point today and tonight and just enjoy the moment...while teams are enjoying a great run of success,ie, back to back championships, sometimes people/fans take things for granted and don't fully appreciate the situation. Enjoy the atmosphere, memories are being made that will be remembered for many years to come.
Good luck to everyone involved...here's hoping for a great game, with no injuries, and a State Championship from Region 4.

NICE POST :thumpsup:
fox sports Wrote:To fans from Belfry and Russell:

AMEN! What everyone needs to understand is this is just a game. It is no reason to show hatred towards another. The kids play the game and hopefully learn valuable life lessons. But in the end what do we truly have in life besides family and friends. I know I am looking forward to making some new and hopefully life long friends at the tailgate tonight. Win or lose I will cherish those friends forever.

See you all at the game. I have to get started baking.:thumpsup: