Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention all Belfry/Russell fans that are planning on tailgating at the CAM.
I am in the process of gathering names to print name tags for those attending. If you want to be known just send me a PM with your user name and your real name and I will print one for you as well. You do not have to do this I just thought that it would make it easy for us to get to know one another.

Russell fans. Although I know several of you I would like to have a PM as well. Just to let me know that you are OK with this. Kind of like a permission slip. I don't not want to reveal your identities if you do not want that.

This should be a good time and a good opportunity to make some new and lasting friends.

I look forward to meeting all of you.:thumpsup:
I did yesterday :thumpsup:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I did yesterday :thumpsup:

Got it. You are officially on my list.:thumpsup:
You know us big boy.. add my wife and the Amazing ZIP to one too.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I sent mine!!
Sent mine too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sent mine!
BMS Football Mom#36 Wrote:Sent mine!

Who did you send the PM to? I have not received it.
Sent mine too!

Friday can't get here soon enough!
belfry forever Wrote:Sent mine too!

Friday can't get here soon enough!

Got yours.

Looks like so far I have about 10 from Belfry and 3 from Russell. And it's only Sunday. Could be a large group.:letsparty
have sent names for tags, looking forward to seeing all you Russell fans. Come to enjoy great people and excellent food. Wishing you luck, but the Pirates the Win.
cobra67 Wrote:have sent names for tags, looking forward to seeing all you Russell fans. Come to enjoy great people and excellent food. Wishing you luck, but the Pirates the Win.

Did you send an e mail or a PM? Because I have not recieved either. Just asking because I don't want to leave anyone out.
I just sent ya mine, let me know if ya got it.
Should I send my name even though I'm gonna be in the concession all night??? LMAO.....Smile
sounds like uall will have a blast!! i wish i could go to this game and meet all of yah!! i gotta pay the bills though haha
Sent to your email address
Midee1 Wrote:Did you send an e mail or a PM? Because I have not recieved either. Just asking because I don't want to leave anyone out.

I have just sent again, let me know I did so by PM:Thumbs:
phs1986 Wrote:Should I send my name even though I'm gonna be in the concession all night??? LMAO.....Smile

Well if you can come and tailgate before the game then by all means send me the information.:thumpsup:
BMS Football Mom#36 Wrote:Sent to your email address

Got yours. You are on the list.:thumpsup:
cobra67 Wrote:I have just sent again, let me know I did so by PM:Thumbs:

Got it. Just checked my PM's again this morning.:Thumbs:
We are up to 15 names so far. Not including me and my family.

Here they are.

BurntTires
Cobra67 and wife
Pirate Pal
Pirates~R~Us
BelfryJustice plus wife
PirateMom#55
BelfryPride
Devilologist plus wife and son
Orisonspi
Jgrubby
friendofbelfry
BMS Football Mom #36
Midee1 plus wife and a couple of sons.
Man, this is awesome..I am PUMPEd!
I know! Its going to be great! Our tailgate has grown over the last 2 seasons but I'd say this week will be HUGE!! Its going to be awesome! I hope everybody brings a dish or something! LOL

:letsparty
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:I know! Its going to be great! Our tailgate has grown over the last 2 seasons but I'd say this week will be HUGE!! Its going to be awesome! I hope everybody brings a dish or something! LOL

I definitely plan on bringing my drinks and some desserts.

Any Suggestions??????
Midee1 Wrote:I definitely plan on bringing my drinks and some desserts.

Any Suggestions??????

Oh anything you want will be great!!!
Ive got an e-mail going around for our usual gang hoping to make larger dishes and Im going to add more patties and dogs and buns than usual. This is going to be fantastic!!!!
Hey guys, I have to let you know that I think that it is awesome when people can come together like this and be friends and enjoy one another's company,(especially in a game of this magnitude).

It really says something about your character, and I for one am proud and thankful that I live in the Belfry community with such great people.
And for you Russell fans, we welcome you and we hope that you and your players have a safe and enjoyable trip.

I have a feeling that Friday night will be a night that both pirates and devils remember for a long time to come.....

Happy Thanksgiving!
Get mine
piratefan_4ever Wrote:Hey guys, I have to let you know that I think that it is awesome when people can come together like this and be friends and enjoy one another's company,(especially in a game of this magnitude).

It really says something about your character, and I for one am proud and thankful that I live in the Belfry community with such great people.
And for you Russell fans, we welcome you and we hope that you and your players have a safe and enjoyable trip.

I have a feeling that Friday night will be a night that both pirates and devils remember for a long time to come.....

Happy Thanksgiving!

WONDERFUL POST :Thumbs:
I would love to come, but I have to work. It is absolutely killing me, to have miss this and the game.
WOOT WOOT~~~~~~~less than 24 hours from now~~~~~I can't wait! All you Russell fans BE CAREFUL on your trip here. Can't wait to meet ya! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!