Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football 2007
Benchwarmer Wrote:You said in one post about the same. then in another they wouldn't win any. Whick is it?

I know my computer is messed up. I need to get it fixed what I was tryin to say was that cards#6 said SV will beat us than and they arnt even in our district of class for tham matter and than how prestonsburg beat them and they arnt going to be in district either. That was what i ws tryin to say
cards #6 can you say, way to go P-Burg
can u say u guys suck
p-Burg p-burg p-burg p-burg
lol
ER is the first time i've ever heard an assistant coach tell me his team sucked.
Do what?
cats eye Wrote:ER is the first time i've ever heard an assistant coach tell me his team sucked.

Which coach told you that
warriorpride Wrote:Which coach told you that

Im not going to call the guys name out online but it was last year at Pburg. Its a shame when the entire coaching staff doesn't believe in the kids. They should go into every game thinking they can win it but i didn't see that.
cats eye Wrote:Im not going to call the guys name out online but it was last year at Pburg. Its a shame when the entire coaching staff doesn't believe in the kids. They should go into every game thinking they can win it but i didn't see that.

I think I got a good idea on which coach said that.
If an asst. coach said that his team sucks, he needs to be removed from the payroll!!! End of story!!!
warriorpride Wrote:I think I got a good idea on which coach said that.
CoachB Wrote:If an asst. coach said that his team sucks, he needs to be removed from the payroll!!! End of story!!!

yes i agree 100%.
Yes he does because it does not help the team which could do sopmthing one day.
[QUOTE=CoachB]If an asst. coach said that his team sucks, he needs to be removed from the payroll!!! End of story!!![/QUOTE

I also agree Coach B. I don't think ALL the coaches there feel that way. I am close friends with one of the new assistants there and he has been nothing but positive.

As for next years season, I think it is close minded to predict they will do poorly without even knowing who they play. I think they will be much more competitive without the 2 West Virginia powerhouses and P-burg on the schedule. I think one of the biggest problems there is the defeatist attitude and lack of support and/or knowledge by the general community.
I was afraid when I took the BL job that I would be faced with that, but the support from the administration and community was greatly appreciated. I feel that their support and some hard work that everything is possible. Good Luck to Coach Ratliff and all the ER young men.
Borderlord Wrote:[QUOTE=CoachB]If an asst. coach said that his team sucks, he needs to be removed from the payroll!!! End of story!!![/QUOTE

I also agree Coach B. I don't think ALL the coaches there feel that way. I am close friends with one of the new assistants there and he has been nothing but positive.

As for next years season, I think it is close minded to predict they will do poorly without even knowing who they play. I think they will be much more competitive without the 2 West Virginia powerhouses and P-burg on the schedule. I think one of the biggest problems there is the defeatist attitude and lack of support and/or knowledge by the general community.
CoachB Wrote:I was afraid when I took the BL job that I would be faced with that, but the support from the administration and community was greatly appreciated. I feel that their support and some hard work that everything is possible. Good Luck to Coach Ratliff and all the ER young men.[QUOTE=Borderlord]

Thanks coachb for the support i hope we get to have a nother game real soon.
ER definately has the right coach to turn the program around. Now if they can change the attitude surrounding the program they will be alright.
This is as good an ending point as I can think of. This thread has turned into nothing but childishness and nonsense. If you would like to start a new thread and keep it on topic feel free to do so. Might I remind a few that posted in here that there are rules that must be obeyed when posting in this forum. If they are not followed there will be suspensions issued.