Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Football 2007
just wondering how everyone thinks the warriors will do next year
about the same as this year
Warriors should be pretty good, as they had a good JV this year.
CoachB Wrote:Warriors should be pretty good, as they had a good JV this year.
A good JV doesn't always mean a good Varsity the next year. If the kids playing JV was that talented they would be playing varsity.
I think that if they can hit the weghtroom with some INTENSITY and DEDICATION, they will do better than previous seasons. I think some of the JV kids did play some varsity. I think that every good Varsity program starts with how serious you take your JV and Freshman ball clubs.
I don't see them doing much different than they did this year. Even though if they could beat Magoffin Co. or Pike Central they could make it to the playoffs.
I see them doing nothing
Spartanfan26 Wrote:I see them doing nothing

Nice, real nice.
No, their football coach will be bonkers by then because he is coaching basketball as well. There is no way you can run two programs at the same time, the coach and the kids will both suffer. If Bill Mike Runyon couldn't cut it then I don't expect this guy to even come close. Especially at East Ridge where the fans are nuts and will try to hang him when it starts to go bad!!
bball fan Wrote:No, their football coach will be bonkers by then because he is coaching basketball as well. There is no way you can run two programs at the same time, the coach and the kids will both suffer. If Bill Mike Runyon couldn't cut it then I don't expect this guy to even come close. Especially at East Ridge where the fans are nuts and will try to hang him when it starts to go bad!!

lol, I have all the confindece in coach ratliff and I belive he can do it. best of luck to the 06-07 warriors on their upcomming season. We all have high exepations this time hopefully we'll win more than region.
warriorpride Wrote:lol, I have all the confindece in coach ratliff and I belive he can do it. best of luck to the 06-07 warriors on their upcomming season. We all have high exepations this time hopefully we'll win more than region.

Gotta win District first!
Work hard and anything can happen.
Hopefully next year something will happen.
The Ratliff Boy was a big loss for u all
Work hard in the offseason and the skies the limit!
I don't see them doing much in 3A
I hope they do good next year but I dont really see it
About the same as this year..
CG#20 Wrote:The Ratliff Boy was a big loss for u all

If we use the same offense as this year than I think i know who will take his place. But well have to wait and see.
Does anyone know where i can find the new schedual for ER? Plese pm them to me if anyone knows.thanks
w1-L
w2-L
w3-bye
w4-L
w5-L
w6-L
w7-L
w8-L
w9-L
w10-L
cards#6 Wrote:w1-L
w2-L
w3-bye
w4-L
w5-L
w6-L
w7-L
w8-L
w9-L
w10-L

Ok if you think we will do that bad than you are crazy. We'll make the playoffs this year as the 3 seed mark my words.
you'll be lucky to make the 4th seed cause sv will beat u guys and MC will beat u guys
Grow-Up cards#6
Benchwarmer Wrote:Grow-Up cards#6
i am grown up im just tellin the truth
cards#6 Wrote:you'll be lucky to make the 4th seed cause sv will beat u guys and MC will beat u guys

Shelby Valley is not in our district or class for that matter.
cards#6 Wrote:you'll be lucky to make the 4th seed cause sv will beat u guys and MC will beat u guys

Shelby Valley is not in our district or class for that matter. And you thinks its so funny that we lost to Magoffin, well i thought it was kinda funny when Prestonsburg beat SC TWICE.
and i thought it was funny when belfry beat u guys
You said in one post about the same. then in another they wouldn't win any. Whick is it?
cards#6 Wrote:and i thought it was funny when belfry beat u guys

But of course its Belfry I was suprised they dindt beat us 100-0 i guess they felt sorry for us.