Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 2015
killbilly usmc Wrote:Its my fault he is up on a school night late because I have his momma distracted.

Dang I must of showed up after you left because I thought I was to blame! Lol.. loose lips must run in the family!
killbilly usmc Wrote:Its my fault he is up on a school night late because I have his momma distracted.

She was distracted because she couldnt believe someone classified as a man could be so small, your like your school tiny, tiny, you make your manhood up with your bgr name.
UK1998 Wrote:Dang I must of showed up after you left because I thought I was to blame! Lol.. loose lips must run in the family!

Just like your wife who is also your sister
Maroon State Champs Wrote:She was distracted because she couldnt believe someone classified as a man could be so small, your like your school tiny, tiny, you make your manhood up with your bgr name.

Got to put a tough name on here so a school bully like you don't pick on me. We all come up short on some things in life, but uk1998 showed up to help make sure she got enough.:poker face:
Little boy I played for Danville from 91 thru 94 so you and your mommy can come count my rings! We were in the toughest 2a class that included many 4 and 5a schools that are in a 6 class system now! It upsets me that a state champion acts with the classless ignorance that you do! I won my first state title at 14 years old and would've never even thought about acting the way you are. Coach Harp would have kicked us off the team!
Gitback Coach Wrote:Trinity might have an open date. Hines should give them a call. Otherwise ZERO competition for the mighty maroons in 2015.

In the words of Lee Corso, " not so fast my friend". Pulaski does play Scott Co and they return a lot as well. That will be a good early test for both teams. Not many teams in 5A will be able to stop the maroons until they get deep in the playoffs but with your Trinity comment, I could not let that go. Scott Co will be good and if Hines is feeling froggy then I am sure the green machine at Trinity would be more than happy to oblige
UK1998 Wrote:Little boy I played for Danville from 91 thru 94 so you and your mommy can come count my rings! We were in the toughest 2a class that included many 4 and 5a schools that are in a 6 class system now! It upsets me that a state champion acts with the classless ignorance that you do! I won my first state title at 14 years old and would've never even thought about acting the way you are. Coach Harp would have kicked us off the team!

2a was weak back then grandpa. Stop living in the past, live in the now even if the present has looked bleak for along time :biglmao:

2014 Maroon state champs it ain't 1991 anymore gramps
killbilly usmc Wrote:Got to put a tough name on here so a school bully like you don't pick on me. We all come up short on some things in life, but uk1998 showed up to help make sure she got enough.:poker face:

Your a real big man getting on a pulaski thread and bashing the accomplishments of our coaching staff and kids. Your class.
UK1998 Wrote:Little boy I played for Danville from 91 thru 94 so you and your mommy can come count my rings! We were in the toughest 2a class that included many 4 and 5a schools that are in a 6 class system now! It upsets me that a state champion acts with the classless ignorance that you do! I won my first state title at 14 years old and would've never even thought about acting the way you are. Coach Harp would have kicked us off the team!

This is not a danville thread who cares what they Did Decades ago. Stop putting down our accomplishments. We could careless about what old timers like you did many, many, many years ago.
UK1998 Wrote:Dang I must of showed up after you left because I thought I was to blame! Lol.. loose lips must run in the family!

You can put down our program and hijack our thread to post your childlike antics but we are better than that unlike you way to represent Danville alumni.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:You can put down our program and hijack our thread to post your childlike antics but we are better than that unlike you way to represent Danville alumni.

That's the pot calling the kettle black! Lol. But.... you're are 100% percent right it is juvenile just like your post! And Pulaski is a great team but don't think you would've made it in a 4 class system. Just My opinion! By the way, you should call me daddy not grandpa! Lol
UK1998 Wrote:That's the pot calling the kettle black! Lol. But.... you're are 100% percent right it is juvenile just like your post! And Pulaski is a great team but don't think you would've made it in a 4 class system. Just My opinion! By the way, you should call me daddy not grandpa! Lol

I am your father:yeah:
Ok. I have been negative enough and Pulaski does not deserve that No matter how one person portrays themself. With that said, how are Pulaski faithful not talking about Jake Johnson? You talk about an under rated kid! His stats a very impressive and he is on pace to break a few state career receiving records! I've not seen him play in person but I plan too! Also it looks like Riley Hall can be in top 5 of several passing records. May end up being best duo "statistically" in state history. That's impressive!
Truth : Pulaski will be loaded for bear. The schedule is favorable but as great as they will be, the teams that were down last year will be very good as well. they should win district but Southwestern will be no gimme. They have a nice team. Once they get into district play, they'll have their hands full.

We will see how hungry they are once they start playing but winning a state championship isn't easy. Repeating may be harder, especially in that class.
I hate that every Pulaski thread I read on here gets hijacked by trolls looking to bash people. I am pretty sure that some of the people on here pretending to be PC fans and insulting others really aren't but they are are trying to sully the reputation of Maroon Fans. it is sad. Makes me want to stop using this message board. It use to be real conversations about High School Football. Now it is a bunch of child like juvenile delinquints hurling insults and making a mockery of what use to be fun banter. sad.
wiseguy85 Wrote:I hate that every Pulaski thread I read on here gets hijacked by trolls looking to bash people. I am pretty sure that some of the people on here pretending to be PC fans and insulting others really aren't but they are are trying to sully the reputation of Maroon Fans. it is sad. Makes me want to stop using this message board. It use to be real conversations about High School Football. Now it is a bunch of child like juvenile delinquints hurling insults and making a mockery of what use to be fun banter. sad.

That's the biggest reason I've been staying off here. It's not only the PC threads getting high jacked. Go to just about any thread and you'll see the same 4-5 posters taking over with nonsense. This used to be a fun board, not so much now.
Highlands will probably roll through 5A like they always have. No surprise there.
Any truth to the rumor that Pig Ridner is taking over as special teams coach at PC?
good job at enforcing rule number 3 Smile

Look UK1998 you are wasting your time on here telling about your Glory Days. You have no eligibility left. The game has changed since your day. Does Danville still have a team? The only titles there now is the chess teams. Chuck Smith made title town and Danville rode the coat tails. So please start a nostalgia thread for you has beens.
Lilly Wrote:Look UK1998 you are wasting your time on here telling about your Glory Days. You have no eligibility left. The game has changed since your day. Does Danville still have a team? The only titles there now is the chess teams. Chuck Smith made title town and Danville rode the coat tails. So please start a nostalgia thread for you has beens.

:gtfo: You are :lame:
The middle school legend Devin Vaught will rejoin the team for his junior season after a 2 year break from football, this will be a huge asset on the defensive side of the ball. Tough kid with a knack for the ball.
I believe Bowling Green will be better than last years version and hopefully be waiting on the Eastern Champ. I hope it's Pulaski County. Highlands would be harder, even in a down year. Just saying.
adopted purple Wrote:I believe Bowling Green will be better than last years version and hopefully be waiting on the Eastern Champ. I hope it's Pulaski County. Highlands would be harder, even in a down year. Just saying.

Highlands will be tough for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:Highlands will be tough for sure.

Bluebirds are always tough. Can not in any way leave PC out of the 5A Championship discussion. They have most all players back and will add some young talent. They are the Champions until someone (in play-offs ) beat them.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
I agree. Anytime you have a state champ returning 18 players, they have to be the favorite. Or do they? I'm. Not trying to stir the pot, but this is not a typical season. Highlands is also a returning state champ. Bowling Green beat Pulaski County the last two years, including the last game of the regular season last year at PC's famous Mud field. It doesn't mean anything this year, but it does make it intriguing. Realignment instantly made 5A one of the tougjest classes.
adopted purple Wrote:I agree. Anytime you have a state champ returning 18 players, they have to be the favorite. Or do they? I'm. Not trying to stir the pot, but this is not a typical season. Highlands is also a returning state champ. Bowling Green beat Pulaski County the last two years, including the last game of the regular season last year at PC's famous Mud field. It doesn't mean anything this year, but it does make it intriguing. Realignment instantly made 5A one of the tougjest classes.
One little caveat to that is the PC QB was injured and did not play in the game last season. Bowling Green will still be good with a couple of very good RB's. However, the word on the street is this will be the least talented Bowling Green team in 6 or 7 years.

Pulaski is #1, especially with what they have returning. But the road to get to the state championship game is obviously much tougher than it was for them.
Lilly Wrote:Look UK1998 you are wasting your time on here telling about your Glory Days. You have no eligibility left. The game has changed since your day. Does Danville still have a team? The only titles there now is the chess teams. Chuck Smith made title town and Danville rode the coat tails. So please start a nostalgia thread for you has beens.

right on lilly uk1988 lives in the past he is not taking getting older very well Confusednicker:
adopted purple Wrote:I believe Bowling Green will be better than last years version and hopefully be waiting on the Eastern Champ. I hope it's Pulaski County. Highlands would be harder, even in a down year. Just saying.

you better hope it is not us you play we will clean BG's clock trust me we are loaded and Hines57 has a score to settle with Wallace trust me there is no love loss there.
Forever Maroon Wrote:That's the biggest reason I've been staying off here. It's not only the PC threads getting high jacked. Go to just about any thread and you'll see the same 4-5 posters taking over with nonsense. This used to be a fun board, not so much now.

:Sad04: