Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 2015
Unfortunately, for my warriors pulaski returns most of there team to include stud Qb riley hall. They will be even better next year than this year's state title team.
I think Pulaski wins another title next year :insane: I think next year's group is capable of beating highlands .

Others?
Pulaski will be loaded again but if all teams remain healthy, they will be the 4th best team in 5a next year ( if Bowling Green is still in 5A) and the 2nd best team in the county.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Pulaski will be loaded again but if all teams remain healthy, they will be the 4th best team in 5a next year ( if Bowling Green is still in 5A) and the 2nd best team in the county.

Willie as a gold card member I appreciate your support for orange nation. But if pulaski stays healthy no one has a chance. They are just loaded. I am even thinking about doing the unthinkable and make a maroon, Riley Hall an honorary member of SW nation club, :notbad::notbad:you got love that kid. Maybe his parents will move to SW district for some reason before spring practice :welcome:
Pulaski returns 18 out of 22. That is insane.
With so much talent coming back is there pressure on pulaski to repeat? Can they do it? Can SW compete with them ? :igiveup:
The answer is "yes" to both questions.

There's always pressure on the preceding year's state champion to repeat. Can Southwestern compete with them? Of course, but it won't be a cake walk.

Next year promises to be another great one, and I can hardly wait for it to start!!!
Which team does Pulaski County have to worry about more Highlands, or Bowling Green
Highlands, Bowling Green is going to be way down next year.
If that's the case, I don't see no one stopping Pulaski County except Pulaski County.
Trinity might have an open date. Hines should give them a call. Otherwise ZERO competition for the mighty maroons in 2015.
Can never sleep on Lex Cath or Boyle.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Can never sleep on Lex Cath or Boyle.

Pulaski is 5A, Boyle and Lexington Catholic will be 3A.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Pulaski is 5A, Boyle and Lexington Catholic will be 3A.

:Thumbs: My bad
Pulaski will have a historic team next season as long as everyone stays healthy. They will wipe the floor with Bowlingreen but Highlands could give them problems.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Highlands, Bowling Green is going to be way down next year.

I don't know where you got your information, but you are just plain wrong. The Purples had one terrible game and unfortunately it was in the playoffs. They will be back next year hoping to see Pulaski County in the finals again.
That would be a dream come true for Pulaski,to win another state championship would be great but to win it against Bowling Green would be even better!
no offense to anyone Pulaski has no fear of bg or highlands. highlands is not untouchable anymore and teams have closed the gap. Owensboro blew the title game last year against them. Pulaski County will make the title game 3 years in a row and repeat. they are just loaded. we are proud to have won the first state title in Pulaski co./Somerset/Pulaski SW history and looking forward to another one. Go Maroons State Champs!
Pulaski has toughened up schedule to help be prepared for playoffs. i usually agree with willie but not on this one, SWHS is a year away from their big run. Bowling Green cannot beat PC with R. Hall. PC does have one big hole to fill with Caleb Cox gone on both sides of ball, But with that said, to be the man you have to beat the man and right now PC is the Man.
I don't see Southwestern or Pulaski going to Highlands and coming away with a win in a semi state game. I agree that PC will be loaded, but to beat SW one week in the regional championship and go to Highlands the next and win, sorry not gonna happen. By the way "Real Bad Man" can kiss my "Real Black Ass". :rockon:
Bucwheat Wrote:I don't see Southwestern or Pulaski going to Highlands and coming away with a win in a semi state game. I agree that PC will be loaded, but to beat SW one week in the regional championship and go to Highlands the next and win, sorry not gonna happen. By the way "Real Bad Man" can kiss my "Real Black Ass". :rockon:

get off highlands sack. We are loaded and can go to FTH and win. we have to stay healthy though.
No need to play 5a this year. Nobody stands a chance against Pulaski. If you don't believe me ask 1 of there fans.
They feel good about where they are.
killbilly usmc Wrote:No need to play 5a this year. Nobody stands a chance against Pulaski. If you don't believe me ask 1 of there fans.

First smart thing you have ever posted. We are not scared of highlands trust me or bowling green both will Be down. Back to back maroon state champs!
Well good luck to Pulaski in backing up what maroon state champs says. 23 times highlands has held up the trophy when some other team thought they was invincible. Not to mention Bowling Green hasn't been to shabby for awhile either.
You do know that Mighty Highlands and Cov Catholic is in your class right? Not to mention Bowling Green and John Hardin. I am sure PC will have another great season, but to guarantee another state championship is a bit of a stretch.
Correction.. Not John Hardin ( 4A )
We are getting turf and new weight room, our kids work harder than any team in the state in the weight room. This group has won state titles from middle school through h.s. this group fears no one I would be shocked if anyone stops them from there third straight state final.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Well good luck to Pulaski in backing up what maroon state champs says. 23 times highlands has held up the trophy when some other team thought they was invincible. Not to mention Bowling Green hasn't been to shabby for awhile either.

Worry about mayfield getting there rears handed to them in 2a
Maroon State Champs Wrote:Worry about mayfield getting there rears handed to them in 2a

I will worry about Mayfield. I always due. Difference between you, and me is I respect there opponents enough to believe Mayfield can be beat. You think no one is in Pulaskis league.
Maroon State Champs Wrote:We are getting turf and new weight room, our kids work harder than any team in the state in the weight room. This group has won state titles from middle school through h.s. this group fears no one I would be shocked if anyone stops them from there third straight state final.

You need to take a load off, and rest since you have been to 221 teams weightrooms in this state to make you come to the conclusion no one else works as hard as Pulaski. Does anyone do anything as good as Pulaski in your mind. Ive heard Mayfield has the hardest bunch of workers in the weightroom than they have had in years, but that doesn't mean that there arent many teams in the state working just as hard.