Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset vs. Hazard
I won't be to suprised if Hazard beats Somerset, but they won't beat NCC in the semi-finals if they make it that far
Yeah same here wont be surprised either...but they wont be a match for NCC sorry.
The College One Wrote:Yeah same here wont be surprised either...but they wont be a match for NCC sorry.

That is if NCC beats Raceland. The jumpers will be ready to defend their region!!!!
I really hope Hazards wins this one, but Somerset is gonna be ready to defend their region...so i think its gonna be a good game. Both teams are pass attack team so i was wonder who would ya say between the two has the best running game?
hazard i got sll the love for you but i got to give this one to somerset.
On any given friday night any team can be beat. Injuries, penalties and bad calls are all part of every football game. If Pikeville of Paintsville either one would have won the game due to bad calls neither team would have complained about winning due to a bad call.

But to stay on topic....I would really like to see hazard come out and win this one.
Panther#42 Wrote:Good! Us guys here at Pikeville and Paintsville im sure will be pullin for you guys come Friday!

dang man u always discriminatin h-town