Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Vs. Middlesboro
Another thing a school could have 1'000 boys and only have 40 or 50 on the team.If they are having alot of losing seasons so as long as teams are winning they will draw boys in.Alot of it has to do with how well the jfls are run also.
good luck belfry
i think middlesburrow
28-21 middlesboro
scavanger Wrote:28-21 middlesboro

I hope you are wrong ...
This game will be the toughest test for the Pirates this year...Hopefully, we dont turn the ball over because Middlesboro will put points on the board quick....They have a great QB, Trevor Hoskins which is a huge threat on our secondary...Also there RB Earls is probably the quickest we have faced...Should be a great game but I believe as long as BELFRY controls the clock the game will be in our favor...

BELFRY-28
Middlesboro-14
Good Luck Belfry
Belfry has great coaches... They always prepare well, and analyize every part of Middlesboros' game.. Thier scouting reports are always in-depth.. If Belfry loses this game, it will be because Middlesboro is the better team.. thats the only way. Belfry has destroyed Middlesboro in the last 3 meetings, also this is at CAM.. Home field does wonders... It doesn't matter who stands in Belfrys way down the line.. to get from point a to point b (state championship) this is the road you have to take.. there are no shortcuts
I say pirates big in this one!
Well guys, the games a day away...
any changes of heart?.. and other thoughts?...

I think Middlesboro is going to have trouble with Belfry's run.........
I never liked the scheme Coach Roark goes with everyone close up on the line, one missed tackle and then "another pirate touchdown"...
The jackets will have 9 in the box.. The corners play man, and saftey locks on TE, but walks up infront of LB's... IMHO, you can't expect to stop Belfry's big plays like this...
I see Belfry putting up alot of points on the board..
They key to a pirate victory lies with how well the defense stops the highly talented, and atheltic Middlesboro offense.. If they can do that.. I look for a long night for the Jackets, on top of the 3 hours trip...
Game day is almost here :letsparty

:redboxer: LETS GO PIRATES:redboxer:

:1:
:Cheerlead GO PIRATES:Cheerlead
:Skull03: GO PIRATES !!!!!!!!!!:Skull03:

DESTROY MIDDLESBORO !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:Cheerlead GO PIRATES :Cheerlead

Good Luck Boys , TongueirateSho
Good Luck Belfry! I'm ready to go 48 minutes !!!! Let's do it!!! Hit'em hard D! Let them no what they're up against.
Just a little update........ My sources tell me that M'boro left around 10:30 this morning heading to CAM Stadium. Cam is already getting pumped up! Lots of decorating, sheets being hung, cups in the fence, tickets being bought, cars going by honking their horns!!! It is the playoffs!!!
Its game day

GO PIRATESTongueirateSho
I am pulling for you Pirates! You are going to have to keep that high powered Middlesboro offense off the field tonight. Good luck!
Good Luck
Pirates!:Cheerlead
Go Pirates I'll be pulling for ya!