Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley
TheTigersEye Wrote:I heard HC was going to move their games to Thursdays and Dudley has committed to coach both Harlan County and Bell County.

This is a serious thread and your joking and mockery about a man so great, humble and revered as the great Humble Hilton is not appreciated here. You are mocking the millions of hiltonites all over our great land with your banter.

Mods close this thread now and ban the one eye tiger man immediately for life. Some things are to sacred to joke about and humble Hilton is one of them.
Humble Hilton!!

Confusednicker:
You are absolutely right, I hope you can accept my apology, Mr. Hilton is the most humble and gracious of High School Coaches.
Granny Bear Wrote:Humble Hilton!!

Confusednicker:

yes granny bear humble Hilton, are you insinuating otherwise? I have never seen a more humble man, his humility is the envy of us all. just for your snicker quote I demand the mods now
Ban you as well granny bear you will be banished to your cave and hibernate forever!

HUMBLE HILTON THE pride of kentucky football! :notworthy
TheTigersEye Wrote:You are absolutely right, I hope you can accept my apology, Mr. Hilton is the most humble and gracious of High School Coaches.

Tiger man I accept your apology. Many people do not see his humble side because he is to proud to show it. But I my friend have seen it, it is there, it glistens in his eyes ever so often.