Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dudley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that his season is over at Taylor County. what will Dudley Hilton do next?
I say he stays if he likes it all and tries to be the first coach in Kentucky to win a state championship with THREE teams.
Dudley is one of the few guys who can beat yours with his or beat his with yours. He is a difference maker.
I use to have a lot of respect for Dudley and his success. Longevity in coaching represents success in itself, especially in today's time, but some of the things I heard him pulling while at UPIKE made me question things about his character. I know how rumors are with coaching and the longer you coach and more successful you are, the more rumors you hear. So I'm not sure how much of it is true, or if there is a lot of other stuff nobody has heard. I hope not, but it did make me wonder about him.
Dudley for president!!!!!!
papagrit Wrote:I say he stays if he likes it all and tries to be the first coach in Kentucky to win a state championship with THREE teams.

I wouldn't expect him to stay there but it is possible I guessSmile. I figured rumors about him would start up pretty quick lol
Demarcus ware Wrote:Dudley for president!!!!!!

Cotton for vice?Confusednicker:
If he doesn't stay at Taylor County I still look for him to end up in a school that is in class 4a. He knows with highlands moving up in class and Boyle County and Lex Cath moving down 4a is the place to be.
panther nation Wrote:If he doesn't stay at Taylor County I still look for him to end up in a school that is in class 4a. He knows with highlands moving up in class and Boyle County and Lex Cath moving down 4a is the place to be.

I dont think he would shy away from a challenge.
Oh Lord!!! Here we go again!
local realtor said he was looking for houses close to a small school in the Knox County area.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh Lord!!! Here we go again!

You knew it was coming Confusednicker:
DDP5 Wrote:local realtor said he was looking for houses close to a small school in the Knox County area.

Lynn Camp bound?
-sigh-

I guess we couldn't have football season without a "Where's Dudley?" discussion...

Confusednicker:
oneijoe Wrote:-sigh-

I guess we couldn't have football season without a "Where's Dudley?" discussion...

Confusednicker:

You know Dudley always has to be in the mix Confusednicker:
panther nation Wrote:If he doesn't stay at Taylor County I still look for him to end up in a school that is in class 4a. He knows with highlands moving up in class and Boyle County and Lex Cath moving down 4a is the place to be.

And just when Matney thought he was out of the woods......
Real Badman Wrote:And just when Matney thought he was out of the woods......

Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:I use to have a lot of respect for Dudley and his success. Longevity in coaching represents success in itself, especially in today's time, but some of the things I heard him pulling while at UPIKE made me question things about his character. I know how rumors are with coaching and the longer you coach and more successful you are, the more rumors you hear. So I'm not sure how much of it is true, or if there is a lot of other stuff nobody has heard. I hope not, but it did make me wonder about him.

What have you heard....pm me if you don't want to post it publicly.
DDP5 Wrote:local realtor said he was looking for houses close to a small school in the Knox County area.

Is Barbourville starting football?
:welcome: back to Bell County marked it down. Confusedecret: :popcorn:
Is Dudley going to replace Mills?
I look for Dudley to stay. Hearing that the interim will be removed from his title next season at Taylor County....
pjdoug Wrote:Cotton for vice?Confusednicker:
Absolutely Confusednicker:
Here is a interesting thing I heard a few months ago but I've never give any thought till Dudley left u-pike. But after watching him last week coach Taylor Co I thought of it again.
Rumor has it going like this: like I said I don't believe it but it has some believe able aspects to it also.

1. Tom Larkey will leave Harlan County to helps son Chris out at North Laurel.
2. Scotty Russell will leave Knox Central to go back home and coach Harlan County.
3. Dudley comes back to the mountains takes the Knox Central job.

Now I don't believe any of this myself but there is some out there that say this is how it will go down.
^^
Oh geez!!!

Here's what I've heard, Dudley back at Bell, Mills back at KC, Russell to Corbin, Jewell to Lynn Camp, Haywood to Johnson Central, Larkey to Belfry and Matney to Harlan County.

This is GOSPEL!! It must be true; I read it somewhere on the internet!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Oh geez!!!

Here's what I've heard, Dudley back at Bell, Mills back at KC, Russell to Corbin, Jewell to Lynn Camp, Haywood to Johnson Central, Larkey to Belfry and Matney to Harlan County.

This is GOSPEL!! It must be true; I read it somewhere on the internet!!!!
I'll take that
I heard a rumor today that Coach Hilton may be headed to Harlan County or back to Bell. Just rumors tho.
I just hope a decision show airs so that everyone will know at the same time. Where will Dudley take his talents?????
I heard HC was going to move their games to Thursdays and Dudley has committed to coach both Harlan County and Bell County.
Who cares what grandpa Hilton is gonna do. he Will never win a state title again mark it down hiltonites.
Pages: 1 2