Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview at Raceland - Round 2
vroom vroom Nascar. any more word on King's injury?
NASCAR Wrote:If I remember correctly that didn't happen Scotty and Fairview was pretty banged up in that game missing few starters. Raceland is a great program but I hate to see Fairview go back to being a doormat especially in this rivalry. It was fun to see Raceland get all uptight about the transfers, and whine and complain about losing to Fairview. You can say all you want about fair, transfers, KHSAA, etc but it was fun seeing it being a rivalry with Fairview winning a few years. It creates a good atmosphere for those kids instead of what will transpire yet again this Friday night. Good luck to both teams and may they stay injury free.
Whining about transfers,, well maybe
Unfair play by a coaching staff- definitely
Team of original homegrown Fairview boys- Left to pay the piper for others doings.

Right or wrong, whining or not, fair or unfair, what ever. The saddest part of that whole deal is that the kids are paying for the adults mistakes. State ruling, probation and restrictions and the homegrown kids pay for it. Adults got away with it and no punishment. I hear that the middle school only had 6 kids for both grades so that does not look like a bright future for the football program to be honest.
ManofGOD Wrote:Whining about transfers,, well maybe
Unfair play by a coaching staff- definitely
Team of original homegrown Fairview boys- Left to pay the piper for others doings.

Right or wrong, whining or not, fair or unfair, what ever. The saddest part of that whole deal is that the kids are paying for the adults mistakes. State ruling, probation and restrictions and the homegrown kids pay for it. Adults got away with it and no punishment. I hear that the middle school only had 6 kids for both grades so that does not look like a bright future for the football program to be honest.

:lame::lame::lame: from what I have seen punishment was given to the head coach and principal and not others involved. That is how life goes sometimes unfair but at the end of the day it's about how you answer adversity. I hated to see what happened at Fairview and your right kids suffer but it gives them life lessons that will help them.
That horse has already left the corral.
goina be a cold one tomorrow night! looking foward to it!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:goina be a cold one tomorrow night! looking foward to it!

It's going to be colder than my ex-wife!:ChairHit:
That's better than sweating like an Arab on an airliner.
heard that! love november football!
I ask A simple question, Can Pikeville upset Raceland this year.
Got to see the Rams play a few games this year with one of them being the game that they completely dismantled my Dawgs on their homecoming night. Raceland came into that game with bad intentions on their minds and I can see them having it again in this game. Raceland wins big.... 49-7.
Rams are ready to make the trip to Pikeville next Friday.
topnotch Wrote:I ask A simple question, Can Pikeville upset Raceland this year.

Yes, but would it be an upset?
Raceland defeating Pikeville at Pikeville, WOULD BE THE UPSET. Raceland will be at the minimum, a 6 point underdog going into Hambley. In the recent series, neither the Rams or the Panthers have won as the visiting team. Pikeville has been ranked 2-5 spots ahead of Raceland all year. So the only way to call that games outcome "an upset" is if Raceland goes and wins at Hambley Stadium.
we gotta get past the Eagles again, first.
Go Rams! Hope to see a tough fought, but injury-free game tonight.
absolutely. MUST win this game, but hopefully we can Take care of business early again and rest out starters. Pikeville will be hard to beat full stregth. Let alone banged up.
Raceland wins 42-14
Quick and easy!!