Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview at Raceland - Round 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Raceland hammered Fairview in Westwood in the regular season. Posting more than 600 yards of offense and holding Fairview to around 200 yards less than their average yardage and only giving up 8 points to their fast paced Air Attack. Raceland has a homefield winning percentage of almost 85%. Raceland has grown since the first meeting, Fairview has as well Im sure. Fairview lost their recently found running game fix to a broken ankle. Isiah King broke his ankle in 3 places against South Floyd. Couple that with Raceland being at home, I like Raceland by a bunch again. As long they dont let themselves get caught looking ahead to Pikeville, I think Raceland owns the LOS again and wins by the same margin if not more. I do however, expect a better showing out of the Eagles.

Rams 56
Eagles 18
It will be basketball season in Westwood after Friday.
I expect this to be another blowout, Fairview doesn't have the line, on either side of the ball, to compete with Raceland.
The Rams should win this one although Fairview is capable. It won't matter either way as the winner plays Pikeville next week.
Raceland to much up front. Rams by 20.
I think Fairview will put up a better fight than they had a few weeks ago but in the end the Rams are still too much.
Raceland 46
Fairview 13
KyRock Wrote:The Rams should win this one although Fairview is capable. It won't matter either way as the winner plays Pikeville next week.

You guys crack me up with your "Pikeville is invincible" attitude. They're good, make no mistake, but they're not unbeatable.
They can't be beat by another class a team, just look at what some say on the pikeville/paints ville thread.
Raceland.
Don't think KyRock is a Pikeville fan. And I just gave my OPINION that a Class A team will not come into Pikeville and win. Anything can happen, everyone understands that.
Raceland just too talented for a very young Fairview team . Fairview will be better next yr with most of the team returning . Already looking forwarded to next season with several new teams to play on the schedule .
Raceland too good and not going to lose focus this late in the year, especially at home.

Rams 48
Eagles 18
Raceland 49
Fairview 12
Raceland 56
Fairview 22
I'll take the Rams
I'll go with the Rams just because there concession stand is pretty darn good.
Raceland-42
Paintsville-21
RaiderManiac87 Wrote:I'll go with the Rams just because there concession stand is pretty darn good.
Raceland-42
Paintsville-21

Raceland plays Fairview.
Rams by eleventy billion again.
jetpilot Wrote:Don't think KyRock is a Pikeville fan. And I just gave my OPINION that a Class A team will not come into Pikeville and win. Anything can happen, everyone understands that.

You are right well I'm a fan of any Eastern Ky team. I was just stating my opinion and thought I was entitled to do so. I gave my prediction on this game and went ahead on next week's game.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Raceland plays Fairview.

ehh my bad, but you get the point
KyRock Wrote:You are right well I'm a fan of any Eastern Ky team. I was just stating my opinion and thought I was entitled to do so. I gave my prediction on this game and went ahead on next week's game.

I'm with ya dude!:Thumbs:
It will be a good game just as about any 3rd round game is gonna be. I just think Pikeville is going to be to hard to handle for the Rams. There is no shame in that Raceland is a good program just like Pikeville. Pikeville has been playing on a whole different level IMO.
Poor pitiful little Rams. We'll come to Pikeville and play the putty tats anyway. Un winnable or not we'll put our poor little Rams on the field and play the game anyway. Last I heard Pikeville can only put 11 on the field just like us.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Poor pitiful little Rams. We'll come to Pikeville and play the putty tats anyway. Un winnable or not we'll put our poor little Rams on the field and play the game anyway. Last I heard Pikeville can only put 11 on the field just like us.

I've been watching film on Pikeville and to be honest I think the Rams are more than capable of beating the panthers.. Only difference I noticed is the pikeville line is small and fast but the Raceland line is large and fast ... Anyways Raceland and pikeville should be focused on fairview and paintsville .. We all know too well what happened 2 seasons ago for the Rams
FootballGuy Wrote:I've been watching film on Pikeville and to be honest I think the Rams are more than capable of beating the panthers.. Only difference I noticed is the pikeville line is small and fast but the Raceland line is large and fast ... Anyways Raceland and pikeville should be focused on fairview and paintsville .. We all know too well what happened 2 seasons ago for the Rams

They lost to a Pikeville team that would lose to this year's Pikeville team by 50. I've been watching film too, of Raceland against Ironton, Paintsville and Ashland, and if that Raceland team shows up at Pikeville they get blown out. Really, if everyone stays home and doesn't fall for Raceland's trickeration, I look for Pikeville to do to Raceland what Ironton did.
Pike is not better than the rams, The Rams are bigger, Faster, It would be best for Williamsburg or Hazard if Pikeville would win but I just don't see it.
Raceland will crush Fairview again.

Rams 42
Eagles 7
topnotch Wrote:Pike is not better than the rams, The Rams are bigger, Faster, It would be best for Williamsburg or Hazard if Pikeville would win but I just don't see it.

Says the blind man. :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:They lost to a Pikeville team that would lose to this year's Pikeville team by 50. I've been watching film too, of Raceland against Ironton, Paintsville and Ashland, and if that Raceland team shows up at Pikeville they get blown out. Really, if everyone stays home and doesn't fall for Raceland's trickeration, I look for Pikeville to do to Raceland what Ironton did.

Pikeville is not capable of doing to Raceland what Ironton did. Not even close.
The truth is none of us knows who will hold the trophies at the end. I see about 8 teams that have a strong chance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4