Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview at Raceland - Round 2
Samiam Wrote:Pikeville is not capable of doing to Raceland what Ironton did. Not even close.

I agree pike and ironton are nowhere close to the same ... Almost polar oppisites
Samiam Wrote:Pikeville is not capable of doing to Raceland what Ironton did. Not even close.

Yes, they are. Pikeville is as good or better than Ironton. If you can't see that you will soon. And Pikeville already did to Russell what Ironton did.

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][B]WINS: #2872 Raceland (KY) (25-12), #3272 Martins Ferry (OH) (26-13), #3641 Amanda-Clearcreek (Amanda, OH) (34-23), #3687 St. Charles (Columbus, OH) (25-24), #3720 Russell (KY) (36-9), #4999 Ashland Blazer [Paul G.] (Ashland, KY) (41-13), #6510 Portsmouth (OH) (49-21), #6607 Meigs (Pomeroy, OH) (41-18), LOSSES: #540 Jackson (OH) (33-21), #688 Wheelersburg (OH) (42-16)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE]

WINS: #1609 Belfry (KY) (29-20), #3487 Prestonsburg (KY) (30-29), #3720 Russell (KY) (35-7), #4320 Hazard (KY) (49-36), #5488 Paintsville (KY) (62-8), #7274 Middlesboro (KY) (31-20), #11604 Clark [Sheldon] (Inez, KY) (63-20), #12880 South Floyd (Hi Hat, KY) (43-0), #12978 Nicholas County (Carlisle, KY) (51-0), #13536 Allen Central (Eastern, KY) (41-0), #14516 Phelps (KY) (55-0), LOSSES: none
FootballGuy Wrote:I agree pike and ironton are nowhere close to the same ... Almost polar oppisites

Tell it to Russell.
Raceland would beat russell by 3+ touchdowns
FootballGuy Wrote:Raceland would beat russell by 3+ touchdowns

We'll never know. You guys are good at making assumptions. What we do know is Pikeville did to Russell what Ironton did. I saw the Ironton-Raceland game and Ironton had zero passing yards and ran all over Raceland even with Raceland stacking the box. Pikeville can run it and throw it...you guys think what you want but the Raceland team I have seen watching 3 of their games...well we will have to wait and see.
Pikeville can't run it like Ironton. Not even close. Ironton would run through Pikeville's defense the same way they did Raceland and Russell.
Raceland!
I thought this was a thread about Raceland vs Fairview. Hmmm
^^^everybody is just foaming at the mouth to get past these rediculous match ups in the first two rounds. Round 3 is packed with some damn good matchups.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^everybody is just foaming at the mouth to get past these rediculous match ups in the first two rounds. Round 3 is packed with some damn good matchups.

if you get by this game You face the winner of the Pikeville/Paintsville game?
jetpilot Wrote:We'll never know. You guys are good at making assumptions. What we do know is Pikeville did to Russell what Ironton did. I saw the Ironton-Raceland game and Ironton had zero passing yards and ran all over Raceland even with Raceland stacking the box. Pikeville can run it and throw it...you guys think what you want but the Raceland team I have seen watching 3 of their games...well we will have to wait and see.

Hello, pot!
Ramcat77 Wrote:Hello, pot!

Confusednicker:
Samiam Wrote:Pikeville can't run it like Ironton. Not even close. Ironton would run through Pikeville's defense the same way they did Raceland and Russell.

Wishful thinking. You have no clue.
^ Yeah. Ok pot. You tell yourself whatever you have to.

I've seen them all live and it's really not close.
Samiam Wrote:^ Yeah. Ok pot. You tell yourself whatever you have to.

I've seen them all live and it's really not close.

Riiiight. Keep telling yourself that kettle.Confusednicker:
I don't have to. I've seen it. Pikeville has a good team but they are not that good. Don't get butt hurt because people have a realistic view of your team. Good luck.
Samiam Wrote:I don't have to. I've seen it. Pikeville has a good team but they are not that good. Don't get butt hurt because people have a realistic view of your team. Good luck.

I've seen more than you. You should take your own advice. You act like your opinion is gospel when it's just another opinion. The good thing is we will see who is right. Ironton giving up 20 points a game and can't pass. Pikeville would drill them. Don't know who your team is but good luck to you as well.
Pikeville's balance on offense and team speed would create problems for Ironton. Would love to see this game.
E's Army Wrote:Pikeville's balance on offense and team speed would create problems for Ironton. Would love to see this game.

Not to mention Pikeville's defense stacking the box because Ironton can't pass.
jetpilot Wrote:I've seen more than you. You should take your own advice. You act like your opinion is gospel when it's just another opinion. The good thing is we will see who is right. Ironton giving up 20 points a game and can't pass. Pikeville would drill them. Don't know who your team is but good luck to you as well.

What's the difference in his opinion as the gospel and yours?
Ramcat77 Wrote:What's the difference in his opinion as the gospel and yours?

Because he acts like his opinion is gospel. I clearly state over and over what I say is just my opinion.
Hay Jetpilot can't u wait just one more week then we can have R fun.Just let everybody play this week before u start running your pie hole.Go back to your own thread and bash Paintsville,let all of there fans know how Pikeville invented football and their the best in the land and all.But make shore to save some for next week for all us Ram fans k.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Hay Jetpilot can't u wait just one more week then we can have R fun.Just let everybody play this week before u start running your pie hole.Go back to your own thread and bash Paintsville,let all of there fans know how Pikeville invented football and their the best in the land and all.But make shore to save some for next week for all us Ram fans k.

What does the beach have to do with this?
jetpilot Wrote:I've seen more than you. You should take your own advice. You act like your opinion is gospel when it's just another opinion. The good thing is we will see who is right. Ironton giving up 20 points a game and can't pass. Pikeville would drill them. Don't know who your team is but good luck to you as well.

I didn't give any advice.

You have to stop the run before Ironton will pass.
Ramcat77 Wrote:What's the difference in his opinion as the gospel and yours?

The difference is he doesn't like mine because it doesn't make Pikeville look almighty.
Is this a Raceland- Fairview post?
Raceland 42
Fairview 13

:howdy:
I believe that Pikeville has an excellent chance to up set raceland, Raceland has let down before.
I'm sure that Pikeville thought they were amazing last year too heck they were 11-1 coming into the matchup against Raceland 10-2 ... That being said its a different year but just because you win out your schedule doesn't mean anything either .. 2008 Rams can attest to that and they were ranked #1 in the state .. NOONE IS UNBEATABLE... Remember it's Raceland vs that one school down the road we still have one more week
Raceland