Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Predictions (NCAA Bracket Style)
strawberryshakeman Wrote:Why are any of you talking about last year? Talk about this what's going on this year and forget about the past! I believe this year's bracket ends up with NCC and Cal playing in BG. Although NCC has to beat Lloyd and the winner of Newport/ Walton Verona to get there, none of the mountain teams are skilled enough to make it past any of the NKY teams I've mentioned.

I think you should go back to the drawing board and find something else to try and start a fight over. Also, it may be helpful to actually watch one of the teams play so you can comment on their "skill" level. It would be interesting to see your resume and what constitutes you as being able to even comment on skill either way, good or bad.
baseball1974 Wrote:I think you should go back to the drawing board and find something else to try and start a fight over. Also, it may be helpful to actually watch one of the teams play so you can comment on their "skill" level. It would be interesting to see your resume and what constitutes you as being able to even comment on skill either way, good or bad.

h yea, and you're full of insight? better go back your post when you were talking someset and leslie co making some noise. lol! are either teams still in it? i have a lot of respect for the somerset fans because they are passionate about their program and are realistic of the expectations, but including a winless team in any conversation of playoffs is dilusional. an 0-10 team is not scary. maybe you are examining the wrong credentials.
Top Cat Wrote:Dude,

I was at the game too and Caldwell had that game won! If it hadn't been for that long bomb NCC threw downfield with less than a minute to play caldwell would have won. Also, If Caldwells coach had of went for the TD or ran some more clock before they kicked the field goal to go ahead it would have been different as well.

so holding a team to half its scoring average? does that mean nothing to you? show u how bad the rest of the teams were that they played. btw, the guy was wide open on that pass. that was the problem with caldwell then as it has been the last two seasons. their defense was and is bad. if you want to talk about luck, how about being backed up on ur 2 and the ncc de getting chopped blocked in the endzone that should have been a safety and given ncc the ball back. was the double pass that went for a huge game that led to a td. if if if, right? ive said before, after sindlear leaves, caldwell is irrellevent again.
Pretty quiet on the DeSales/Glasgow front on here. Third straight year DeSales travels down to Glasgow to face the Scotties. Last year Colts won it 35-28, it was a tough win, and a great environment. I have to feel Glasgow is getting tired of seeing us. We need to focus on this game, and not look ahead to next week. It's going to be cold, and i'm sure the Scotties will pack them in tonight. They support their football team down there. Good luck to both teams, with no injuries. Colts by 10.
ColtPride Wrote:Pretty quiet on the DeSales/Glasgow front on here. Third straight year DeSales travels down to Glasgow to face the Scotties. Last year Colts won it 35-28, it was a tough win, and a great environment. I have to feel Glasgow is getting tired of seeing us. We need to focus on this game, and not look ahead to next week. It's going to be cold, and i'm sure the Scotties will pack them in tonight. They support their football team down there. Good luck to both teams, with no injuries. Colts by 10.

Yeah, Glasgow is a good football town for sure !!

Everyone sees DeSales and CAL as class favs, but the Colts don't have a gimme tonight. The Scotties play hard...