Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#4 Taylor Co @ #1 Knox Central 11-7
My apologies. I meant to say "should" instead of "will". But I checked the field out today and it's bad. One more good rain and the grass will run off. Lol. So I suppose you could say speculation, though.
Knox in a route.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:The KC field is trashed. The game will be at Union under the lights. Expect KC to spread their offense out and sling the ball a little.
I think that if Kcc passes the ball it will be a very close game. TC can put pressure on the qb and that forces turnovers. kcc would be smart to run the ball all night and avoid being put in must pass situations
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The panthers should play their normal style which is run first and throw just enough to keep the defense honest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Jackson05 Wrote:Knox in a route.

in route to what?
pjdoug Wrote:in route to what?

Guess their going to mail it in....Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Just heard from a player that the game will be played at Union, on Friday, at 7:30. This has been confirmed.
^^
I also have confirmation that it will be at Union Friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Note for the fans planning on attending: there will be limited parking as a result of Union having a Volleyball game and basketball game. Get there early for what will certainly be a wild night. God bless.
After watching Taylor co . Play lexington catholic In a sloppy, muddy field down to the wire.... Knox better b ready for a 4 down run it up the middle to get 10 Yds.... Knox will b in a dog fight if they play on a sloppy field.
panther nation Wrote:After the mess the field was left in after the Corbin game Friday this wouldn't surprise me one bit. I just don't see KC field being playable this week. I think it would be a good move if Union will let them use it.

Pantherfan59 Wrote:The KC field is trashed. The game will be at Union under the lights. Expect KC to spread their offense out and sling the ball a little.

If the field is unplayable what about the following week on a Knox win at Union Friday Night? Is the field that bad? Boyle had to do the same thing at Centre a couple of years ago in the playoffs before turf was installed.
Rebel55 Wrote:If the field is unplayable what about the following week on a Knox win at Union Friday Night? Is the field that bad? Boyle had to do the same thing at Centre a couple of years ago in the playoffs before turf was installed.

After the rain today and all the rain that is expected over the next several days. I just don't see any games being played on that field this year. Once a field gets into the condition that knox's field is it's starts being a safety concern for the players and no one wants that to happen. Keep in mind this is all IMO that they want use the field next week if they win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
It's time to turf the field Knox.. Bell is turfing there field
After playing a girls and boys' soccer season on the KC field, along with football, the field is bad. Turf should be on the way. If not, they'll have this problem year in and year out. Back to the game, If knox focuses in, it'll be over quickly. But this is another typical trap game. Taylor has the pieces (and definitely the coaching) to take this game. I do think turf makes this game different though. It won't be a sloppy mess. This Taylor County team reminds me a lot of Rockcastle county.
Game day had arrived in Knox County. The panthers will be ready for a tough game against Taylor County and coach Hilton. Make no mistake I don't believe that they will be looking past Taylor county at all. I expect the panther to focused on the task at hand an nothing else.
Panthers 26
Taylor 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox is the better team. I don't think there is much question in that. This is just a game I would not like to play if I were them.