Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#4 Taylor Co @ #1 Knox Central 11-7
Thought on this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
The ole man of the mountains returns.
Coach Hilton will make his return to Hampton Stadium in the first round of the playoffs. Should be a interesting game just with Hilton returning back to the area again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I think knox will take care of business in this one. It will be a closer score than some would like, but this is the same Taylor county that played Lex Cath to the wire. Lost 13-8. Should be a wild night.
Hate to pick against Dudley but the Panthers are to much. KC by 8.
Hosting play-off game is big for Knox Central...Confusedalute:

Knox Central 42
Taylor county 14

I saw enough last night to tell me Knox is for real.....I think
One thing the panthers will be ready. There defense is still pretty dang good. They have only allowed 3 teams to score more than 14 points against them all year.
Bell 15
Whitley County 28
Corbin 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:The ole man of the mountains returns.
Coach Hilton will make his return to Hampton Stadium in the first round of the playoffs. Should be a interesting game just with Hilton returning back to the area again.

that is a scary matchup for sure.not only do they have Dudley but they have Cotton Adams as assistant.,but I'll go with the Panthers 28-14.
panther nation Wrote:One thing the panthers will be ready. There defense is still pretty dang good. They have only allowed 3 teams to score more than 14 points against them all year.
Bell 15
Whitley County 28
Corbin 20

that is saying something for my Colonels that they scored the most :biggrin:
Where is Little Troll Throwitdown?
pjdoug Wrote:that is a scary matchup for sure.not only do they have Dudley but they have Cotton Adams as assistant.,but I'll go with the Panthers 28-14.

I did not know Cotton was with Dudley. That makes this a little more interesting. Heck Taylor has a whole hell of a lot of football knowledge on that sideline. Those two have seen just about anything you can throw at them. Plus they can go old school on you and most coaches now days haven't seen some of the stuff they know. I have nothing but the upmost respect for both of those coaches.

Confusedalute:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:I did not know Cotton was with Dudley. That makes this a little more interesting. Heck Taylor has a whole hell of a lot of football knowledge on that sideline. Those two have seen just about anything you can throw at them. Plus they can go old school on you and most coaches now days haven't seen some of the stuff they know. I have nothing but the upmost respect for both of those coaches.

Confusedalute:

Yeah, two legends at Taylor for sure. I wouldn't want to have to face them in the first round.
http://www.kentucky.com/welcome_page/?sh...miths.html
Taylor 21 to 14.
Knox Central wins 13-7
Knox 35-14
Knox should win but would not be shocked if there is an upset or the score is close
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Knox 24-16
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I'm picking "The Sunshine Boys" in the upset:

Taylor County - 14
Knox Central - 12
Taylor will keep it close, but Knox wins in the end
Is Knox healthy..?
Taylor may not even score against Knox, Knox by 4 or 5 TD's!
pjdoug Wrote:that is saying something for my Colonels that they scored the most :biggrin:

Tells me that Knox had a bad defensive game and still won!!!

:gtfo:
Central by 36
JagSwag Wrote:Tells me that Knox had a bad defensive game and still won!!!

:gtfo:

:lame::ChairHit:.You have a winning season and strut and crow.
I'm really interested in this game for the folklore Dudley and Cotton coming home with a team that had done nothing til they showed up in Taylor Co. Knox is the better team but they better be ready Taylor Co will be prepared. Knox wins in my head but Taylor wins in my heart.
Knox baby. 23-13
Hearing that the game will be played at Union on Friday. Thoughts?
Union College*
Pantherfan59 Wrote:Hearing that the game will be played at Union on Friday. Thoughts?

After the mess the field was left in after the Corbin game Friday this wouldn't surprise me one bit. I just don't see KC field being playable this week. I think it would be a good move if Union will let them use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
The KC field is trashed. The game will be at Union under the lights. Expect KC to spread their offense out and sling the ball a little.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:The KC field is trashed. The game will be at Union under the lights. Expect KC to spread their offense out and sling the ball a little.

Is this confirmed yet or just speculation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!