Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Rank 1A? (Week 10)
topnotch Wrote:Scotty you are absolutely A Buckeye.

Confusednicker:
I love it when a statement i feel poorly about making, then appologize for, ends up becoming merited. I said I spoke to harshly and Admitted that I was wrong. All I accomplished with my statement was create a troll, or so it seems. Good luck to everyone this Friday. Lots of good games that should give us another really good idea of what to expect in the playoffs.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I love it when a statement i feel poorly about making, then appologize for, ends up becoming merited. I said I spoke to harshly and Admitted that I was wrong. All I accomplished with my statement was create a troll, or so it seems. Good luck to everyone this Friday. Lots of good games that should give us another really good idea of what to expect in the playoffs.

Scotty_Bronson when troll follow you. that means you are doing something right on bgr people listen. I know i do 64SUR GO SCOTTY B :Cheerlead
topnotch Wrote:Scotty you are absolutely A Buckeye.

I was born in the buckeye state...:yikes:
64SUR Wrote:Scotty_Bronson when troll follow you. that means you are doing something right on bgr people listen. I know i do 64SUR GO SCOTTY B :Cheerlead

Lol. I
***I never meant to pi$$ neone off. Just stated my opinion. I will never need to be accused of "walking my dog backwards". I dont hide my opinions on here , I dont sugar coat. I made a statement, it was, imo, over the top and a bit uncalled for (after reading responses to the msg) But it was said. My "true colors" are a love for football and discussing football not get on here and go back and forth over bs.
OldJacket Wrote:I was born in the buckeye state...:yikes:

Born a Buckeye who lives in Williamsburg. Does anybody love you?
Scotty I forgive you even if everybody else thinks you are Scotty Buckeye.
Thanks E's. In all honesty, I really dont think there is much seperating Wburg , Raceland, or Pikeville. My opinion on the over all rankings:

1. Mayfield
2A. Pikeville
2B. Williamsburg
3A. Beechwood
3B. Raceland
3C. Russellville
4. Hazard
5. Frankfort

The top 6 have one thing that can be a great advantage...depth. Frankfort and Hazard arent as deep so i dont like them quite as much as i did in preseason. I dont think any of the too 6 match ups are decided by more than 2 scores this year. Which looking at the ghost of championships past, is a major improvement.
OldJacket Wrote:I was born in the buckeye state...:yikes:

I would never tell that I was born in the worthless nut state Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:***I never meant to pi$$ neone off. Just stated my opinion. I will never need to be accused of "walking my dog backwards". I dont hide my opinions on here , I dont sugar coat. I made a statement, it was, imo, over the top and a bit uncalled for (after reading responses to the msg) But it was said. My "true colors" are a love for football and discussing football not get on here and go back and forth over bs.

you worry too much Scotty.your opinion with no sugar coating is what makes you one cool dude.keep trolling Confusednicker:
Pour it on Scotty_Bronson pikeville fans are biting at the bits. Confusednicker:
Let em bite. Im really looking foward to that game. I dont see either team hitting a major stumbling block. Unless both have a significant injury.
1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
3. Pikeville
4. Raceland
5. Wlliamsburg
6. Russellville
7. Frankfort
8. Hazard
9. Paintsville
10. Fairview - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...gaNFN.dpuf
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Let em bite. Im really looking foward to that game. I dont see either team hitting a major stumbling block. Unless both have a significant injury.

Pikeville vs. Raceland has really turned into must see football the past 5 or 6 years

You are almost guaranteed to have some surprises or exciting play regardless how much one team is favored.
Two talented well coached teams. Will be a great game.
Absolutely. Though last year holds my favorite outcome, my favorite game was from '12. Pikeville losing by 5 tds and giving up almost 500 yards in the first matchup. Only to come out at Panther Stadium and win by 6 in overtime in a rematch in the 2nd rnd of the playoffs. That was great ball game.
^ goes to show you it is hard to beat a team twice if they are good..
Somebody is going to have to beat Paintsville for a second time.
No disrespect to Paintsville, but the only way that the Tigers beat Raceland or Pikeville, is if there are injuries to either one AND Paintsville changes up their whole offensive strategy regaurding Hendricks. Maybe the didnt want to show all of their cards with him, but they under-utilized and mis-used that kid, imo. They never got him in a position to get in space. The only thing they tried with him was the JET. Belcher couldnt get going due to a hammy issue that im not so sure isnt going to slow him down the rest of the year and Kash kept cramping up. Does anyone know how the Pikeville district panned out? Im curious to see who took 2-4 in that district.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:No disrespect to Paintsville, but the only way that the Tigers beat Raceland or Pikeville, is if there are injuries to either one AND Paintsville changes up their whole offensive strategy regaurding Hendricks. Maybe the didnt want to show all of their cards with him, but they under-utilized and mis-used that kid, imo. They never got him in a position to get in space. The only thing they tried with him was the JET. Belcher couldnt get going due to a hammy issue that im not so sure isnt going to slow him down the rest of the year and Kash kept cramping up. Does anyone know how the Pikeville district panned out? Im curious to see who took 2-4 in that district.

http://khsaa.org/2014-football-district-standings/
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Absolutely. Though last year holds my favorite outcome, my favorite game was from '12. Pikeville losing by 5 tds and giving up almost 500 yards in the first matchup. Only to come out at Panther Stadium and win by 6 in overtime in a rematch in the 2nd rnd of the playoffs. That was great ball game.

just goes to show us that anything can happen on any given time they suit up to play the game. That goes for you too Williamsburg. TongueirateSho
Sometimes it is hard to keep kids focused when they have blown a team out earlier in the season.
Raceland definitely came into that game a little cocky. It was a game we should have won. But when the Panthers came out on fire in that 2nd half and freshman Cody Estep stepped up with that screen where we had him tackled and he some how broke loose, I knew the game had changed. Pikeville made some of the best half time adjustments ive ever seen that night. That was a LONG drive home back to Worthington lol.