Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County at Harlan County 10/30
Demarcus ware Wrote:PJ the momma bears on that road will let you pet the cubs and take pics. They are human friendly so enjoy my friend Confusednicker:

Confusedtare:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
OMG!!!! WHAT is wrong with you today????

pj...don't even roll down the windows....there is NO WHERE for you to go on that road!! Demarcus!!!!

I ain't skeeredConfusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
OMG!!!! WHAT is wrong with you today????

pj...don't even roll down the windows....there is NO WHERE for you to go on that road!! Demarcus!!!!
Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I ain't skeeredConfusednicker:

[Image: http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/animals-b...82_low.jpg]
^^^^ Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:[Image: http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/animals-b...82_low.jpg]

:biggrin:
bear claw Wrote:I have been very quiet over the past couple of weeks cause I don't want to say something I will regret out of frustration but so much has been put in how the offense has struggled but my goodness look at our defense. This is the most unsound undisciplined defense I have EVER seen. It is not the kids, it is the scheme!

Would you care to explain the scheme?
HAT51 Wrote:Would you care to explain the scheme?
Its the one that allows the other team to score a lot. Sorry bear claw will have to answer that I can't divulge our secret Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:The Seniors will play, mark it down!! They have too much heart to not play the last regular season game of their high school career. I'm not saying the decision is right or wrong, but if it's left up to them, they will play!!

We need to just cancel your mouth!!

Well, then you must be losing your memory. You've ridden Gut's coattails so much, bashing is second nature for you!!

I watched this team last week, when Perry Central went ahead by 7 with 1:56 left in their game. The Black Bears were crushed!!! THEN one of the Seniors screamed.....we've STILL got time; let's DO this. And they DID!!

The game this week is going to be tougher. I've said all year that folks were not giving Bell County the consideration they deserved. They are a tough team, and have the same "never quit" attitude. This game is going to be a slobber knocker!!!

That said, we're at home and we're high from the win. I hope and pray this gives us the boost we need to take this game, and that's what I'm predicting will happen!!

HC 32
BC 28

NO injuries going into post season play!!!! Good luck to both teams; safe travels for the Bobcats.

You surprise me I think you are the only one on BGS who doesn't know the connection of Gut and PJ
Granny Bears Harland 28 Bell High 20
This game is a big deal to both schools. I gurantee the seniors don't want to sit out a minute.

Black Bears need this win more than rest going into the playoffs, they have played down after losses to Bell.

I expect the Black Bears to play hard and give up some big plays but they manage to win 24-21.
topnotch Wrote:You surprise me I think you are the only one on BGS who doesn't know the connection of Gut and PJ

there's no connection. you're paranoid :yeah:
pjdoug Wrote:there's no connection. you're paranoid :yeah:

Ill be honest, truth is im topnotch.
I have to make that account so much different so nobody will find out. When im logged in under topnotch, I incoherently ramble on about things such as unicorns, the weather, and usually come full circle as I make a dig at Mayfield.

Im also Demarcus Ware and Granny Bear, so really, im just talking to myself.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill be honest, truth is im topnotch.
I have to make that account so much different so nobody will find out. When im logged in under topnotch, I incoherently ramble on about things such as unicorns, the weather, and usually come full circle as I make a dig at Mayfield.

If you're me, then who am I working out with at the gym?
demarcus ware Wrote:if you're me, then who am i working out with at the gym?

hde.
topnotch Wrote:You surprise me I think you are the only one on BGS who doesn't know the connection of Gut and PJ
Knowing both GUT and PJ I can safely say there's no connection there. Other than we are gonna be coaching together next year and winning a state title game by at least 50 points. True story
Demarcus ware Wrote:Knowing both GUT and PJ I can safely say there's no connection there. Other than we are gonna be coaching together next year and winning a state title game by at least 50 points. True story

I changed my mind. Make that 51 points.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:hde.
Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Confusednicker:

Why do you think hes so mad all the time.

Hes not the young pup he once was and is jealous of this coaching staffs ability to lift absurd amounts of weight.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Why do you think hes so mad all the time.

Hes not the young pup he once was and is jealous of this coaching staffs ability to lift absurd amounts of weight.
:hilarious:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Knowing both GUT and PJ I can safely say there's no connection there. Other than we are gonna be coaching together next year and winning a state title game by at least 50 points. True story

at least
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill be honest, truth is im topnotch.

:pondering: are you 64 too?
Who cares
topnotch Wrote:Who cares

You care Smile
topnotch Wrote:Who cares
You will care Mr.Man Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote::pondering: are you 64 too?

That is one I will never claim.
I would love to see you guys Coaching. It would be an easy W for everyone on the schedule. LOL

Should be a good game, it seems as if the Bears have finally came out of hibernation.
First let me say I agree I think this will be a very good game. These kids are finding their way at the right time, plus theirs motors never quit. Especially with this being a rivalry game it will bring out the best with both teams.

As for me, GUT, and PJ coaching, the mountain teams might as well stay home. Well WILL score and score huge every game. Massive blowouts by at least 50 Pts. every game. We won't sub down either, full throttle until the final horn. If we can score 150 then we will. Get ready for it. Especially against BC..
Demarcus ware Wrote:First let me say I agree I think this will be a very good game. These kids are finding their way at the right time, plus theirs motors never quit. Especially with this being a rivalry game it will bring out the best with both teams.

As for me, GUT, and PJ coaching, the mountain teams might as well stay home. Well WILL score and score huge every game. Massive blowouts by at least 50 Pts. every game. We won't sub down either, full throttle until the final horn. If we can score 150 then we will. Get ready for it. Especially against BC..
:thatsfunn
Demarcus ware Wrote:First let me say I agree I think this will be a very good game. These kids are finding their way at the right time, plus theirs motors never quit. Especially with this being a rivalry game it will bring out the best with both teams.

I don't think you could get 50 yards as a Coach let alone 50 points. Against McCreary that is!!! :Clap:

How is Harlan Co. injured doing? As far as I know Bell will be at full strength.