Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
33.33%
Wayne County
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co. @ Rockcastle Co. 10/30
Went to rockcastle but live and work in pulaski but try to make as many games as possible when work allows it.
I aint in brodhead or walkin the streets of mt vernon.

i dont sugurcoat things and if it hurts feelings, so be it.

i see nothing wrong with being overconfident of our team, i mean we went 2-9 last 2 yrs and we re lucky we even have a winning season with as many screwups as has been made by some
but our kids have worked hard regardless and are confident i am guessing that we will beat wayne
we bet wayne lsat year in 9th and jv, so our kids arent afraid of wayne

rock 22
wayne 7
I'm a Rockcastle alma mater/contributor & fan 450 plus miles north in the Midwest. This "former" character has portrayed a cockiness role that we're considered a juggernaut HS football team with multiple state championship seasons. Fact is we're not! This program has a rich history that great seasons were not built based on statistics or paperwork. Rockcastle was built on a mentality inside the lockeroom day in and day out leading up to spring practice to summer practice to camp to the 1st game to the 1st district game to the playoffs. A certain point from 1999 to 2002, this was a team that lost only 7 games and scored a massive 2,289 points in 56 games and lost only 2 home games (14-42 to Lawrence County in the 1999 3A Quarterfinals and 9-41 to the Highlands in the 2000 3A State Semi-Finals). Our record speaks for itself looking from season to season from 1986 to 1990 then 1991 IT ALL BEGUN but we didn't dominant by stats or paper. Rockcastle has had a reputation at 1 point being almost unbeatable at home. This season has been impressive from the prior 2 seasons....we've been down that road in the past. This talk of cockinesss won't change the perspective of our opponents looking at the big picture LIKE WE ALWAYS done.
With all this talk about this game how many starters do you think will play the entire game for ether team. Its a game you don't want to lose, but has no real meaning to it. Would hate to lose another player right before playoffs
Rock007 Wrote:I'm a Rockcastle alma mater/contributor & fan 450 plus miles north in the Midwest. This "former" character has portrayed a cockiness role that we're considered a juggernaut HS football team with multiple state championship seasons. Fact is we're not! This program has a rich history that great seasons were not built based on statistics or paperwork. Rockcastle was built on a mentality inside the lockeroom day in and day out leading up to spring practice to summer practice to camp to the 1st game to the 1st district game to the playoffs. A certain point from 1999 to 2002, this was a team that lost only 7 games and scored a massive 2,289 points in 56 games and lost only 2 home games (14-42 to Lawrence County in the 1999 3A Quarterfinals and 9-41 to the Highlands in the 2000 3A State Semi-Finals). Our record speaks for itself looking from season to season from 1986 to 1990 then 1991 IT ALL BEGUN but we didn't dominant by stats or paper. Rockcastle has had a reputation at 1 point being almost unbeatable at home. This season has been impressive from the prior 2 seasons....we've been down that road in the past. This talk of cockinesss won't change the perspective of our opponents looking at the big picture LIKE WE ALWAYS done.
The Rockets were a tough out for sure and maybe they'll get back to that point.