Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
33.33%
Wayne County
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Co. @ Rockcastle Co. 10/30
Game is being played on Thursday night. Who Wins?
Rock by 7.
Wayne is terrible this year
Rockcastle wins by at least 21

Wayne is in our dist next year and we are going to welcome them with a butt kickin so they will know what's to come in the future
Rockcastle. Did Wayne lose everything last season after their state title game run?
former Wrote:Wayne is terrible this year

Wayne is in our dist next year and we are going to welcome them with a butt kickin so they will know what's to come in the future

:dontthink:
Be careful what you ask for Wayne is playing a lot of young kids and will be much better next year. They're coaching staff is very solid.
DALE Wrote:Rockcastle. Did Wayne lose everything last season after their state title game run?

Yes,they lost a lot of seniors last team .they are young but still not as bad as their record indicates.
Wayne County 28-21
Cards losses are to opponents that are 45-10. Tough early part of the season. it's now time for the real season. This game will prove if a healthy group of young Cardinals can make a run in the playoffs.
Cards 21 Rock 14
This will be A good football game.
The fine folks at Mt. Vernon need to trade former in for somebody else Confusednicker:
former Wrote:Wayne is terrible this year

What makes you say there terrible. They lost to Corbin, Bell, North Laurel, Williamsburg, and Southwestern. If Rock is lucky enough to win this one, it would be the best team they have beat all season.
pjdoug Wrote:The fine folks at Mt. Vernon need to trade former in for somebody else Confusednicker:

Anyone Please :igiveup:
I'm not solid on this game. I believe Wayne is a sleeper and have said it all year. I will take rock Rock 20-14
Wayne 7th and 8th grade teams in semis
former really stepped over the line in past posts in past forums.... lol, he's been wrong in most ways. This ROCK team has greatly improved this season at level down the road of the program's underclassmen will set example from this class.... few running backs are underclassmen as well. ROCK's defense has been a struggle mostly.... that's gonna change next year, the offense will be better. Rockcastle & Wayne have played each other 21 times holding a 16-5 lead.... Wayne has been on the L column this year in paper, but the overall picture is that Wayne is tough. I'll take ROCK having a winning record in the regular season finale but it will be a close one that ROCK's home field gives advantage in a TD or less game being the difference. Whoever comes to play full throttle will win.
Wayne Co. will be tough for the Rock. Wayne 21 to 14.
Thursday night.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:What makes you say there terrible. They lost to Corbin, Bell, North Laurel, Williamsburg, and Southwestern. If Rock is lucky enough to win this one, it would be the best team they have beat all season.

They also got beat by Garrard
Beat bad by Corbin and bell

Every prediction I have said has been close and maybe the truth hurts
I predicted a win vs Whitley

Wayne can't match our toughness and we will sack the qb many times
Wayne has thrown the ball 3 times since the Corbin game. So 1.5 sacks lol.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Wayne has thrown the ball 3 times since the Corbin game. So 1.5 sacks lol.

Since Corbin you have played McCreary and Casey co, no need to throw but we ain't mcreary or Casey co so you better do something besides run.
If you like comparing scores:

Casey beat Russell 17-14
Rock beat Russell 40-13
Wayne beat Casey 48-14

This looks like a push to me. Stay safe Rockets I'll be rooting for you next week but not this one.
former Wrote:They also got beat by Garrard

former Wrote:Since Corbin you have played McCreary and Casey co, no need to throw but we ain't mcreary or Casey co so you better do something besides run.

Wayne should have beat Garrard and North Laurel. them two are Good Teams. Bell and Corbin are really Good teams. I dont really know why you questioning Wayne s toughness they are way more battle tested then we are. This Young Rock team has taking some major steps in the right direction from last season, But we still have not proven anything. We have beat terrible teams like West Jessamine, South Laurel, Perry Central, Russell Co. and Clay County. We barley got by Perry Central 22-20, and Clay came out and punched us in the mouth last week. Whitley is probable the best win we have, and they are alright but not something to brag about right now. Rock needs to come out the next few weeks pissed off and be ready to prove something. but until then let the players do the talking on the field.
former Wrote:They also got beat by Garrard

I guess you haven't watched Garrard,Corbin and Bell play or you'd know what good teams they are. truth ain't in you. you win a cookie for predicting them to beat Whitley.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Wayne has thrown the ball 3 times since the Corbin game. So 1.5 sacks lol.

Confusednicker:
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Wayne should have beat Garrard and North Laurel. them two are Good Teams. Bell and Corbin are really Good teams. I dont really know why you questioning Wayne s toughness they are way more battle tested then we are. This Young Rock team has taking some major steps in the right direction from last season, But we still have not proven anything. We have beat terrible teams like West Jessamine, South Laurel, Perry Central, Russell Co. and Clay County. We barley got by Perry Central 22-20, and Clay came out and punched us in the mouth last week. Whitley is probable the best win we have, and they are alright but not something to brag about right now. Rock needs to come out the next few weeks pissed off and be ready to prove something. but until then let the players do the talking on the field.

the rockets are improving and moving in the right direction as long as you keep that former guy out of the program Confusednicker:
Both teams have bright futures. They should be district rivals for years to come.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Wayne should have beat Garrard and North Laurel. them two are Good Teams. Bell and Corbin are really Good teams. I dont really know why you questioning Wayne s toughness they are way more battle tested then we are. This Young Rock team has taking some major steps in the right direction from last season, But we still have not proven anything. We have beat terrible teams like West Jessamine, South Laurel, Perry Central, Russell Co. and Clay County. We barley got by Perry Central 22-20, and Clay came out and punched us in the mouth last week. Whitley is probable the best win we have, and they are alright but not something to brag about right now. Rock needs to come out the next few weeks pissed off and be ready to prove something. but until then let the players do the talking on the field.

Never said Wayne wasnt tough, I said they werent as tough as us and couldnt match us in toughness. Is it so bad to think your team is the toughest. They may have had a tougher sched but their record speaks for itself, 3 wins.
pjdoug Wrote:the rockets are improving and moving in the right direction as long as you keep that former guy out of the program Confusednicker:

So its bad for a person to be over confident of his team. I think you at Whitley have a few over the top fans as well.
Yeah I think we will walk over Wayne, is that a bad thing to think for your team.