Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Belfry on Halloween Night
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....I was at that game Pulp.
I knew that for some reason......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Johnsonville turns in to Haddonfield tomorrow night...... The only thing that would be better.... If a JC had a player named Michael Myers.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scary news for 3A. Catron has been released and will practice today. He won't play until next Friday though.
irishcard16 Wrote:heard a rumor...might have 2 soccer players dressing this friday to handle the kicking...JUST a rumor, but we shall see.

Got to have 10 practices in before you can play
dawg fan Wrote:Got to have 10 practices in before you can play

From injury?

He started the season and was hurt in the 1st Game.

He has way more than 10 practices already under his belt. It isn't an eligibility matter or a transfer. It's a broken collarbone.
He was referring to my soccer player rumor. I wasnt aware of that rule, but we may have them in time for the playoffs, which would be a big help if it is true.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Scary news for 3A. Catron has been released and will practice today. He won't play until next Friday though.

Good news we have been waiting for. Now if we can get the others ready to roll. Any news on Woolum?
Woolum has a torn MCL.
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:Woolum has a torn MCL.

Word from two sources is that Woolum may return by semis if Belfry gets there and heard that X Willis and Catron have practiced last couple of days and that Bentley may/should be able to go tomorrow.
21-14 bhs.
I'll take the Pirates in squeaker. Gonna be an exciting game a lot better than most think.
JC 42-Belfry 14 GO EAGLES!!!!!
I think this game could be played in about 90 minutes. Hit the concessions early because the clock will rarely stop.
jlow Wrote:I think this game could be played in about 90 minutes. Hit the concessions early because the clock will rarely stop.
The way the weather forecast looks, I hope you are right!
Can't wait till tomorrow night. I hope our younger belfry boys are ready to step up and play some big minutes. Pulp, you better have some good HALLOWEEN themed music ready. Lol
No disrespect to the Pirates but the Eagles will take this one with ease, JC by 3td's
Has Belfry ever came to Johnson Central and it not rained? Every time I can EVER remember visiting that field, it has rained. That includes middle school games, and a trip to a middle school game that Belfry wasn't even competing in. I know for a fact in rained in 2008, and I'm fairly sure 2010 and 2012 too.
JC 24
Belfry 20
Belfry0304 Wrote:Has Belfry ever came to Johnson Central and it not rained? Every time I can EVER remember visiting that field, it has rained. That includes middle school games, and a trip to a middle school game that Belfry wasn't even competing in. I know for a fact in rained in 2008, and I'm fairly sure 2010 and 2012 too.

maybe you'll get snow this time. stay warm and be careful.
HALLOWEEN ON GAME DAY!!!!

:broom::broom::broom::football::football::broom::football::football:

[SIZE="2"]Belfry Pirates sail into Johnson Central Golden Eagle territory
Classic rival game!!!![/SIZE]

[Image: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails...mbnail.jpg]

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...gamAEQj67w]

It's gonna get cold tonight my friends, so dress warmly. I would wear very large and tight fitting ear muffs, too. Two birds with one stone as they say!!!
[Image: http://www.wearefur.com/sites/default/fi...hang-1.jpg]

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

[SIZE="3"]Good luck to both teams, and hope you guys have an injury free contest!!
Belfry, like the Black Bears, can't afford ANY more injuries!![/SIZE]
skully03 Wrote:Can't wait till tomorrow night. I hope our younger belfry boys are ready to step up and play some big minutes. Pulp, you better have some good HALLOWEEN themed music ready. Lol

Just you wait.....
Belfry getting healthy just in time to make a playoff run.
I see where WYMT will be carrying this game on 57.2. Is there any way to view that streaming over the internet?
Roll Call.......

Who all is gonna be there tonight?
Should be available on WYMT.com and ThisTV streaming
I will not be traveling from Nashville TN for the game. Sad

Thus my question about wymt streaming.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Roll Call.......

Who all is gonna be there tonight?

Well, I sure was planning on being there with BlackBearMama, but Pappy Bear doesn't want me to cross the mountains with a possibility of snow. So I'm going to bow to his better judgment and watch it on TV!!

Good luck to both teams, no injuries and everybody stay warm and dry!!!

Pulp, I want to hear some bad stories about that music!!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:
HALLOWEEN ON GAME DAY!!!!

:broom::broom::broom::football::football::broom::football::football:

[SIZE="2"]Belfry Pirates sail into Johnson Central Golden Eagle territory
Classic rival game!!!![/SIZE]

[Image: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails...mbnail.jpg]

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...gamAEQj67w]

It's gonna get cold tonight my friends, so dress warmly. I would wear very large and tight fitting ear muffs, too. Two birds with one stone as they say!!!
[Image: http://www.wearefur.com/sites/default/fi...hang-1.jpg]

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

[SIZE="3"]Good luck to both teams, and hope you guys have an injury free contest!!
Belfry, like the Black Bears, can't afford ANY more injuries!![/SIZE]

I'm impressed that you got the eagle right, Granny...

I don't know where all of this bald eagle stuff has come from the last few years, we are the Golden Eagles, not the Bald Eagles..

:Thumbs::Thumbs:

This would be likened to showing the Harlan Co. Black Bears, with an image of a Polar Bear.
Thanks Atlanta Pirate!!!
I'll be there.