Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 14 Pulaski 0 Final
Clutch Performer Wrote:I am very disappointed with the way some southwestern fans are displaying their arrogance. Have you ever heard of winning with class ? I have always heard this about these fans but really coming out now. It was a hard fought football game that was decided by turnovers. Both defenses were very good. Riley hall is a top quarterback in the state. Legitimate top. 5. George Gregory is a top wide receiver in the state along with jake Johnson . If and only if hall gets back the whole dynamics change. For you folks who think otherwise you are foolish. If Harris doesn't get injured for mad south and hall doesn't get injured for PC southwestern loses both games. Mad south loses by 6 and the best runningback in the country doesn't play the 2 bs half. Sw fans Be happy you won both but also be thankful for the gifts and circumstances you have been given.

Blah, blah, blah, a good team is not based on one person if it is not a good team but an average team with an exceptional player like mad south.we won we are district champs whatever the circumstances.we lost a stud RB and we don't use it as a crutch. SW district champs
wiznut Wrote:Blah, blah, blah, a good team is not based on one person if it is not a good team but an average team with an exceptional player like mad south.we won we are district champs whatever the circumstances.we lost a stud RB and we don't use it as a crutch. SW district champs

Damien Harris and Riley Hall are very valuable to their team. Again the whole dynamics of the team are changed when you lose a player of that caliber. You lost a kid who transferred who's backup was just as good or better but was only seeing limited time at that particular point as a freshman. When he stepped in there was no problem. Those two guys are at the very top in the state at their position. I'm not making an excuse for pulaski or mad south and frankly enjoy seeing the underdog win. However seeing idiots like you post threads is ridiculous. Yes you are district champs but you better hope these two aren't able to suit up or you will go home when it counts. And my jags could knock you off as well on an off night. Be classy!
Lilly Wrote:Here is the troll Whitley fan on another thread. Its a miracle you actually said something instead of putting a face on here.

I believe in miracles Smile
Clutch Performer Wrote:Damien Harris and Riley Hall are very valuable to their team. Again the whole dynamics of the team are changed when you lose a player of that caliber. You lost a kid who transferred who's backup was just as good or better but was only seeing limited time at that particular point as a freshman. When he stepped in there was no problem. Those two guys are at the very top in the state at their position. I'm not making an excuse for pulaski or mad south and frankly enjoy seeing the underdog win. However seeing idiots like you post threads is ridiculous. Yes you are district champs but you better hope these two aren't able to suit up or you will go home when it counts. And my jags could knock you off as well on an off night. Be classy!

you aren't making excuses? then what are you doing duh? just congratualte us we are the king's of the hill, and last time I checked harris played when we whipped up on them too. riley plays it is is 14-7 instead of 14-0 but who cares we won we are distrcit champs not pulaski and not mad south

say it wit me clutch southwestern district champs :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I believe in miracles Smile

lilly just mad becasue everyone glad he is gone this is new era of SW football 8-2 from 1-9 kings of the hill TongueirateSho
Pulaski southwestern was leading Madison southern when Harris went out. Congrats to those kids down there for buying in and it looks like they are improving every week. Hall is very talented I watched him last year against bg and was impressed with him as a sophomore. I'm glad he has another year to prove himself, I just hope for his sake that he isn't thrown back in too early.
DDP5 Wrote:Pulaski southwestern was leading Madison southern when Harris went out. Congrats to those kids down there for buying in and it looks like they are improving every week. Hall is very talented I watched him last year against bg and was impressed with him as a sophomore. I'm glad he has another year to prove himself, I just hope for his sake that he isn't thrown back in too early.

as is i said warriors wins even if riley plays it was a great plan french put together to defend against gregory who torched south laurel last week, riley plays french comes up with a plan to stop him. it is a 14-7 SW win with hall. we were better team with or without riley hall, notice i said team. pulaski had the better player if he played (hall is best player no argument there) but we have the better team and that is why we would have won regardless if riley plays played or not. i think french is a better coach than hines to, though hines is a good coach he is not a state champ coach like french. :Thumbs:
Please don't think that every parent at Southwestern is like some of the crazies that get on here and post. Some of us really do understand football and the dynamics of how injuries can disrupt a team. We have dealt with it at Southwestern as well.

I have been around this group of boys since they were first graders. I know that these kids have lots of talent and heart and are much better than what the last couple of years have shown.

However, it is a fact that if Riley Hall plays or Damien Harris finishes the game, there would be aspects of the games what would have been different. I do believe in both cases that Southwestern was still going to win these two games this year but in a different fashion with different final scores.

Southwestern was leading Madison Southern at the half with Harris playing.
Coach French put together what he needed to do to stop Pulaski without Hall.
I am sure it would have been a different game plan if he was healthy.

This is a special group of guys that have been through many things that lots of teams could not take. They are coming out stronger on the other side.

We need to let them enjoy this win and understand that we will hopefully meet Pulaski again in the regional finals.
Does pulaski southwestern have home field advantage throughout the playoffs?
wiznut Wrote:lilly just mad becasue everyone glad he is gone this is new era of SW football 8-2 from 1-9 kings of the hill TongueirateSho

dont let Lily be a coach Confusednicker:
yes southwestern will be at home if we can keep winning, it'll be a tough road for anyone coming out of the west.
and by west I meant east, I'm used to being in the 6A west.
Lyn Turpin Wrote:Please don't think that every parent at Southwestern is like some of the crazies that get on here and post. Some of us really do understand football and the dynamics of how injuries can disrupt a team. We have dealt with it at Southwestern as well.

I have been around this group of boys since they were first graders. I know that these kids have lots of talent and heart and are much better than what the last couple of years have shown.

However, it is a fact that if Riley Hall plays or Damien Harris finishes the game, there would be aspects of the games what would have been different. I do believe in both cases that Southwestern was still going to win these two games this year but in a different fashion with different final scores.

Southwestern was leading Madison Southern at the half with Harris playing.
Coach French put together what he needed to do to stop Pulaski without Hall.
I am sure it would have been a different game plan if he was healthy.

This is a special group of guys that have been through many things that lots of teams could not take. They are coming out stronger on the other side.

We need to let them enjoy this win and understand that we will hopefully meet Pulaski again in the regional finals.

It is so special when you have followed a group of young men that become a football team for so many years, isn't it?? They sort of become family, and you adopt them in!!

Congratulations Southwestern on your victory!!
Slotback22 Wrote:You are flat out crazy if you dont think Hall makes a difference. Wow. If he is back sometime during district your Warriors are going home. Enjoy the win but realize why it happened

It happened because we were the better team losa boyee Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:dont let Lily be a coach Confusednicker:

Too late he is/was Confusednicker:horrible
lilly is gonna have to find a new team. None of his fellow SW fans like him.
wiznut Wrote:Too late he is/was Confusednicker:horrible

I can imagine.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lilly is gonna have to find a new team. None of his fellow SW fans like him.

I wonder why
Lilly Wrote:pjdoug there are as many people that like me or probably more that like you. I at least speak my mind not double talk like you do. And contrary to what some have spread lies on here, I am not a coach at SW nor have ever been. Anyone who says anything is a liar and spreading rumors. I just spoke out last year if anyone can read about the fans being terrible and the ex coaches screaming at the kids from the sidelines. That ruffled some feathers and good riddance to the idiots who were former coaches under anderson who were mad. They were as guilty as he was cause they knew what was going on. Now you know why they dont like me. I called them out on their BS.

I don't care who likes me or you ,and if you think I don't speak my mind you are really confused :biggrin:
^^ pjdoug, lilly is like a spurned lover everyone knows who he is but will respect bgr rules and not divulge he just sore cause warrior nation spurned him n dont like him or his style ignore the angry fellow
We will not tolerate members accusing people of criminal acts. Only when someone is charged with something can you post a link to an article about it. Any thing else is considered slander until proven otherwise.
Threads closed. Move on.
This is your warning.