Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins
Pikeville has a score to settle, Won't let Jenkins make them look bad again.
42-6 Pikeville.
one things for sure this game is getting built up so much, im going to go crazy befor the game. but thats good they will be alot of excitment going in this game like they should be. which should tell you something, this isnt the same ol' pikeville and sure isnt the same ol' jenkins because if it was they wouldnt be 4 pages to this thread already and everbody would be sayin pikeville by as many as they want. it wouldnt be split.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:That is really an awesome stat All American Lineman considered how they started to only give up 39 points in the last 4!
Another intresting stat is they have scored 129 points in the last 4 games!!, this means teams have scored 10 points a game while we (jenkins) have scored 32 points a game I believe it is all falling into the Cavs hands but only time will tell
im going to go with the same score as last time but the winner is going to be diffrent. Jenkins 21-14. Alright Cavs its time. Its not up to the fans or the coaches or any individual. its going to be up to the team to be ready, the team to practice harder then they ever had befor. and the team to go out friday and play the best game that they ever have. If you guys can end this week saying you gave everthing you possable can give. when you come off the field friday totally exhausted because you gave it your all, win or lose you boys have nothing to hang your heads over. everone is alredy proud of you, so you have nothing to lose, so why hold anything back. GO CAVS!!!
football_fan Wrote:they wouldnt be 4 pages to this thread already.
I think there are 4 pages to this thread because of posts by Jenkins players.
:thumpsup:
Pikeville gets revenge for the fluke. PHS by as many as they want -- which IMO will be a 42 point victory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
fox sports Wrote:I think there are 4 pages to this thread because of posts by Jenkins players.
:thumpsup:

:dontthink i know everyone from jenkins that has posted on here. and out of the first three pages 26 post was jenkins people and 49 was other, if you wanna add the 4th page it would be 32 jenkins and 53 other. not including this one. Please dont make this look like jenkins is blowing this game up .:thumpsup:
Good Luck to both teams, but I have to go with the Panthers.
theres only 2 Jenkins players that have posted on here... and we both already said who we were... Me of corse, and all american lineman.. they rest are fans. is it bad or a shocker that jenkins has fans.... i cant wait till this game... cavs we have 2 work hard all week and show pikeville were not the same ol' jenkins!
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:theres only 2 Jenkins players that have posted on here... and we both already said who we were... Me of corse, and all american lineman.. they rest are fans. is it bad or a shocker that jenkins has fans.... i cant wait till this game... cavs we have 2 work hard all week and show pikeville were not the same ol' jenkins!

Do you guys do anything in school. You are always on here during the day.
Great support though.

:Cheerlead
hillbilly Wrote:Do you guys do anything in school. You are always on here during the day.
Great support though.

They dont have school on mondays, some new thing they do at jenkins. Must be nice i wish they had that kinda a scedual when i went there.
hillbilly Wrote:Do you guys do anything in school. You are always on here during the day.
Great support though.

:lmao:

haha we'll u must not no alot about schools... Jenkins gets every monday off.. were have the 4-day school week... thats why were always on here pal...
All_state_RB#1 Wrote::lmao:

haha we'll u must not no alot about schools... Jenkins gets every monday off.. were have the 4-day school week... thats why were always on here pal...
Maybe you should spend this day in the English department..

we'll = we will....don't think that's the right one to use.
were = ?
thats = that's
were (#2) = we're

Or maybe the practice field would be a good place to be? But not being lazy in front of a computer screen. Doesn't help your game at all!!! I don't see any PHS players on here (especially not the top players). Get out there and work your ass off instead of sitting around being lazy.

If there's no practice, work out on your own. You can always get better.

But your crow will be served Friday night Smile
football_fan Wrote:one things for sure this game is getting built up so much, im going to go crazy befor the game. but thats good they will be alot of excitment going in this game like they should be. which should tell you something, this isnt the same ol' pikeville and sure isnt the same ol' jenkins because if it was they wouldnt be 4 pages to this thread already and everbody would be sayin pikeville by as many as they want. it wouldnt be split.

lol no disrespect but every1 is sayin Pikeville by as much as they want basically, except the jenkins fans that is
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:theres only 2 Jenkins players that have posted on here... and we both already said who we were... Me of corse, and all american lineman.. they rest are fans. is it bad or a shocker that jenkins has fans.... i cant wait till this game... cavs we have 2 work hard all week and show pikeville were not the same ol' jenkins!

It's neither, it's great that you guys have fans, if a team has no fan support then that shows you they dont care about the sport your playing
Panthers
Pikeville got alot of critisim from the 21-14 win over Jenkins and there gonna make a point quick. Look for alot of points to be scored by the Panthers Early.
I'm not from Jenkins nor do I know anyone from Jenkins, but unless it's my favorite team (which I don't have one in the this district) I always like seeing the underdog come out on top so gotta say GO CAVS!!!

ps
I am a fan of Playboy5 ~ love reading his post
football_fan Wrote:im going to go with the same score as last time but the winner is going to be diffrent. Jenkins 21-14. Alright Cavs its time. Its not up to the fans or the coaches or any individual. its going to be up to the team to be ready, the team to practice harder then they ever had befor. and the team to go out friday and play the best game that they ever have. If you guys can end this week saying you gave everthing you possable can give. when you come off the field friday totally exhausted because you gave it your all, win or lose you boys have nothing to hang your heads over. everone is alredy proud of you, so you have nothing to lose, so why hold anything back. GO CAVS!!!

:thatsfunn I like that you guys are confident and all, but seriously. I watched Pikeville and Paintsville this past weekend and trust me, if Pikeville comes out and runs the ball and plays D like they did this past friday then Jenkins will get embarassed.
Here's what the Jenkins players will be saying Friday night.

10:15 left in first quarter: Pikeville 7, Jenkins 0 - "Oh, God, maybe the Pikeville fans were right."
7:47 left in first quarter: Pikeville 14, Jenkins 0 - "Please God, don't let the Pikeville fans be right."
4:07 left in the first quarter: Pikeville 21, Jenkins 0 - "Oh my God, the Pikeville fans were right."
0:36 left in the first quarter: Pikeville 28, Jenkins 0 - "WHERE'S THE BUS????"
kysportsguru Wrote:2- comes from a safety

when did you play

upset picks come fom my sense of wisdom

Sense of wisdom??? Did you pick it up at a 7Eleven store or something. In all respect I whole heartedly disagree with your pick and I have disagreed with most of your "upset specials" for the week. Pikeville plays some of their best ball in the playoffs...it's at Pikeville. The cards are in line for a massacre, but I think Jenkins will keep it respectable for the most part.
PHS -42
JHS - 12

*Pikeville scores several times late in the game.
Pikeville should come out with a fiery vengence in this one. I believe that Jenkins will also come out fired up and ready to play. But I don't expect to see the same Pikeville team that showed up last time against Jenkins. Both teams better be ready to play. It's good to see Jenkins fired up about football for once, but I'm going to love seeing their dreams crushed with a loss on Friday night. The reason for this is because the same people from Jenkins repeat the same posts over and over. It's kinda old to me now. Good luck to both teams......Go Panthers.
I appreciate the fact that Jenkins is in the playoffs for the first time in several years. I have friends from there. I wish the Cavs luck but I'm afraid they will need it.
Jenkins will run into an angry Pikeville team this Friday night...Enjoy the week.
All i have to say is jenkins played with pikeville before they can do it again. before anyone says it pikeville had a bad game, but so did jenkins. and the refs calls went both ways, the penalties were split. thanks to everyone on here for giving me a laugh to start my day!! GOCavs!!!
That was the one day the sun shone on you all. I wouldn't get used to it though. It's not talking trash when you have to respond to ingorance. Refs calls went both ways? Ha that's funny. What was it 11 penalties for Pikeville As apposed to like 6 for Jenkins. I'm glad you are laughing now cause you'll be crying with the rest of the Cavs on Friday.
whats wrong are you sad that the almighty panthers...HAHAHA, barely won the game last time? sorry though nobody in jenkins has got anything to cry over if pikeville beats them, they already have done better than they have in 12 years. A bigpun calm down dude if anyone should be gettig upset it would be the jenkins fans, you all won the last game and are picked to win this one, or are your nerves just shot thinking jenkins has a chance to upset you all..:thumpsup:
Chances! That's what I think about you and Jenkins. Nah I just think it is too comical to read what you jenkinians post on here. I'm sorry it is a harsh reality but you are going to lose, plain and simple. You won 3 games but you are still used to losing. Quit trying to cover it up with confidence. Also I thought you were a Jenkins fan, so you would be upset and crying. But wait it will be the first year Jenkins has ever cried. I say this since they are used to ending the season after ten weeks and it will just be so hard for them to handle losing in eleven. PLease get over yourself. Nothing against the players honestly, I respect them for how they have played but you football fan have just bitten off more than you can chew.
bigpun Wrote:Chances! That's what I think about you and Jenkins. Nah I just think it is too comical to read what you jenkinians post on here. I'm sorry it is a harsh reality but you are going to lose, plain and simple. You won 3 games but you are still used to losing. Quit trying to cover it up with confidence. Also I thought you were a Jenkins fan, so you would be upset and crying. But wait it will be the first year Jenkins has ever cried. I say this since they are used to ending the season after ten weeks and it will just be so hard for them to handle losing in eleven. PLease get over yourself. Nothing against the players honestly, I respect them for how they have played but you football fan have just bitten off more than you can chew.
you know what i dont care where your from or who you are but they are always a chance and pikeville can be beat, im not saying jenkins is going to beat them but anything can happen as i have said.......and no-one from jenkins is crying......we need to get over ourself??? Thats the funniest thing i have heard, its sounds you need to come down to earth!!!!
jenkins will be ready to play and so will pikeville so lets just see how everything goes friday night!!!!!
hey have won 4 game this year, amd at least you respect the players thats all that matters to me, by the way im pretty hungry!:Hungry: :moon:
football_fan Wrote:whats wrong are you sad that the almighty panthers...HAHAHA, barely won the game last time? sorry though nobody in jenkins has got anything to cry over if pikeville beats them, they already have done better than they have in 12 years. A bigpun calm down dude if anyone should be gettig upset it would be the jenkins fans, you all won the last game and are picked to win this one, or are your nerves just shot thinking jenkins has a chance to upset you all..:thumpsup:

First off you can't upset us because Jenkins is terrible and is a "practice" team for the Panthers. Lets get back to reality, you all have won like what...3 games. Well i guss thats respectable. Panthers will score early and often and look for it to get ugly.
PIKEVILLE-49
JENKINS-0:flame: But good luck :Thumbs: you will need it this time.