Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins
Alright lets get this thing started, iv'e been waitin since last friday to start the thread on this and see what every1 thinks about this game...
whats every1's thought on the outcome of round1?
The game is at Pikeville, first round of playoffs, and Pikeville has something to prove, my prediction, Pikeville 42 Jenkins 6
I predict:

JHS:12
P-VILLE:6
lol u must not like Pikeville huh?
Will it be the same Pikeville team showed up a few weeks ago?
no there alright panther#42
Panther#42 Wrote:Alright lets get this thing started, iv'e been waitin since last friday to start the thread on this and see what every1 thinks about this game...
whats every1's thought on the outcome of round1?
The game is at Pikeville, first round of playoffs, and Pikeville has something to prove, my prediction, Pikeville 42 Jenkins 6
That sounds about right if Pikeville can keep from running up the score to much.
nope, every team has at least one bad night, and Pikeville used their's that night, not taking anything away from Jenkins or anything, but you can bet money Pikeville will be head hunting come friday
you think so
I'm going to say pikeville by alot, I don't think this program will make the same mistake twice.
kysportsguru Wrote:you think so

yulp, at the very least i pick Pikeville by 28
but of course, Jenkins will be fired up for the game, who knows, it may turn out to be a battle, have to wait and see! but u have my prediction
aight and you seen mine a second ago
oke doke =) btw, where are you from guru?
I think it could possibly turn out to be a good game like the last time
Pikeville by as many as they want this time, although I do think they will call off the dogs early...to get ready for the next game.

Pikeville 35
Jenkins 0
Jenkins isnt afraid of Pikeville...and Pikeville isnt good enough to run up the score on them. Period. It will be a game. Bet on it...Pikeville 22 Jenkins 16
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jenkins isnt afraid of Pikeville...and Pikeville isnt good enough to run up the score on them. Period. It will be a game. Bet on it...Pikeville 22 Jenkins 16

Yes they are and no it won't. This one is over by halftime, and Jenkins probably doesn't score.

Write it down or bookmark this post.
Jenkins will be backed by almost the whole region in this one.
I sure hope they all come out and find something green to wear Old School Dawg! We need all of the support that we can get! Boys, leave it all on the field and have NO REGRETS! To heck with what everyone will write about you all and it being a fluke. You know what you have to do to win this game..but it starts on Monday! GO BIG GREEN!
kysportsguru Wrote:aight and you seen mine a second ago

Please dont make meaningless one word posts...It's not bad if you post often but have some substance to it. Leave discussions for pms. ..Anyways, if I'm a Jenkins player I run away from this site for the entire week and practice from dawn to dusk because they dont want to add any fuel to Pikeville's fire. Don't say anything that will make Pikeville more determined to prove a point. Like Pikeville isnt good or things of that nature. So Jenkins...go out this week and practice as hard as you can and come Friday give it all you got. But before then, don't wake up the dragon. It could be bad if you do.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Please dont make meaningless one word posts...It's not bad if you post often but have some substance to it. Leave discussions for pms. ..Anyways, if I'm a Jenkins player I run away from this site for the entire week and practice from dawn to dusk because they dont want to add any fuel to Pikeville's fire. Don't say anything that will make Pikeville more determined to prove a point. Like Pikeville isnt good or things of that nature. So Jenkins...go out this week and practice as hard as you can and come Friday give it all you got. But before then, don't wake up the dragon. It could be bad if you do.
Person who said that isnt a Jenkins player
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I sure hope they all come out and find something green to wear Old School Dawg! We need all of the support that we can get! Boys, leave it all on the field and have NO REGRETS! To heck with what everyone will write about you all and it being a fluke. You know what you have to do to win this game..but it starts on Monday! GO BIG GREEN!
thats right, we have to play hard
Who all will be out for Pikeville? I know they have some injuries.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard Shurtliff #68 is out for Pikeville..Anyone else?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jenkins isnt afraid of Pikeville...and Pikeville isnt good enough to run up the score on them. Period. It will be a game. Bet on it...Pikeville 22 Jenkins 16

:thatsfunn Hoss, the first game wouldn't have been so close had Pikeville not have been PRACTICING their pass game and a few other things, come back down here to reality man.

Pikeville will put it away early, then practice on their weaknesses.

PHS - 49
JHS - 6
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I heard Shurtliff #68 is out for Pikeville..Anyone else?

Other than some younger players, Ted Honaker will probably be out for next week, not sure though
Panther#42 Wrote:Other than some younger players, Ted Honaker will probably be out for next week, not sure though
any others?
yeah thats something to crack up about...Pikeville putting it in survival mode the last three minutes...and them practicing their passing game in a 7 point win?? Laugh at the coaching staff that put you all in that situation...this isnt the 1987 Pikeville Panthers..this is a DECENT Pikeville football team that ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH to run the score up on a team as athletic as Jenkins...So heres a tidbit of information to you Redneck...YOU need to come down to reality, cut off your mullet, take your Bon Jovi cassette tape out of your '87 Trans Am, and step into 2006..Pikeville isnt THAT Pikeville anymore.
Redneck Wrote::thatsfunn Hoss, the first game wouldn't have been so close had Pikeville not have been PRACTICING their pass game and a few other things, come back down here to reality man.

Pikeville will put it away early, then practice on their weaknesses.

PHS - 49
JHS - 6
Pikeville by a lot. One and done for Jenkins
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah thats something to crack up about...Pikeville putting it in survival mode the last three minutes...and them practicing their passing game in a 7 point win?? Laugh at the coaching staff that put you all in that situation...this isnt the 1987 Pikeville Panthers..this is a DECENT Pikeville football team that ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH to run the score up on a team as athletic as Jenkins...So heres a tidbit of information to you Redneck...YOU need to come down to reality, cut off your mullet, take your Bon Jovi cassette tape out of your '87 Trans Am, and step into 2006..Pikeville isnt THAT Pikeville anymore.

HMM lol lets think... not good enough to run the score up on jenkins...but good enough to run the score up on hazard and just about run it up on paintsville.... who both ran the score up on you? i think that just about says it all =):lmao:
we may not be the any of the title teams back in the 80's but u can damn well bet if u come to pikeville w/ a big head ur gonna go home w/ ur tail between ur legs cryin
I never said anything about having a big head..Leave my head out of it..And, true, you did beat Hazard and Paintsville by alot...but Hazard always punks out against Pikeville and Paintsville isnt the same Paintsville from the first of the year...Im just saying..its not going to be a blowout..Quit making excuses on why you beat Jenkins by 7 points and face the facts..you SURVIVED getting upset, and you've got a game on your hands Friday..nothing against you all, because you all are a fine team, so dont be like Valley fans and make excuses..your better than that..
Panther#42 Wrote:HMM lol lets think... not good enough to run the score up on jenkins...but good enough to run the score up on hazard and just about run it up on paintsville.... who both ran the score up on you? i think that just about says it all =):lmao:
we may not be the any of the title teams back in the 80's but u can damn well bet if u come to pikeville w/ a big head ur gonna go home w/ ur tail between ur legs cryin