Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Knox Central 9-12
The field will prob be wet from the rain the is going to move in Thursday but not sure if I will be a lot of rain or not. But the field drains pretty good. IMO the worst the condition are it will help out the black bears. They are move run run and run some more, where as the panthers like to throw a good amount also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Can't believe how quite this thread has been. Would have thought the Harlan County fans would be jumping all over this???
Who would have thought that a rock Whitley thread would have more post than this one.

I expected not to many Knox fans to post since there is only a hand full but where are the black bear fans!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I will see if I can get back in good graces with Granny after picking against her last week.

Harlan County 13
Knox Central 7
Larkey is too good to pick against and after a good show against the loaded belfry team I have to take Harlan Co in this one 28-7

I know it was just a grid-o-rama but I watched Pineville play with KC ...the bears will be too much
The knox central offense has not been good so far, dont know if they can score enough to beat harlan county unless they have some big plays on special teams.
Harlan county 20 - Knox central 7
Bears will bounce back. Taking the Bears 26-13.
well im thinkin quite a few peopls are gonna be surprised friday night Panther defense seem to be playin pretty well think offense in commin togeather a little more with every snap im thinkin 21 -14 KC
HC 42
KC 14

How's that panther nation for getting things started Confusednicker: Oh and I get a free hot dog. Lol
panther nation Wrote:Can't believe how quite this thread has been. Would have thought the Harlan County fans would be jumping all over this???
Who would have thought that a rock Whitley thread would have more post than this one.

I expected not to many Knox fans to post since there is only a hand full but where are the black bear fans!!!!!

They've abandon ship. Its sinking to fast.
From what I seen, need a QB to make thd offense go.. He looks like a fullback that coach is trying to make QB ..
Harlan County by 4 touchdowns
Craze JACKET man Wrote:From what I seen, need a QB to make thd offense go.. He looks like a fullback that coach is trying to make QB ..
Our Qb is tall and a skinny feller. Not built like a fullback at all.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They've abandon ship. Its sinking to fast.
Then throw me a hotdog GUT. You owe me one. Lol.
panther nation Wrote:Can't believe how quite this thread has been. Would have thought the Harlan County fans would be jumping all over this???

Clearly better fans.
Demarcus ware Wrote:HC 42
KC 14

How's that panther nation for getting things started Confusednicker: Oh and I get a free hot dog. Lol

You got one waiting on you Friday night. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
:hilarious:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Then throw me a hotdog GUT. You owe me one. Lol.

It's still lost in the mail I bet!!!Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!

Graduate of 2010 from that great Defense we had....

Knox 20 HC 14
^^
Hope you stay on here with us..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
^^
Agreed!! Welcome kcfan#1.

I need to convert you to a Black Bear Fan.

Craze JACKET man Wrote:From what I seen, need a QB to make thd offense go.. He looks like a fullback that coach is trying to make QB ..

I'm not sure what you saw, but our QB has been at that position since grade school. Also, if he tried to play fullback, it would take about one play to crush that kid.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Clearly better fans.

:truestory:
:dudecomeon:

Confusednicker:
I think he was talking about KC's QB.
Nice and sunny her so far today, but I understand it's raining cats and bears in Barbourville!!

If your talking about our Qb, he has played it since he was in grade school. No one making him play Qb. Yes he has a solid body he can take a hit and can deliver one also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Nice and sunny her so far today, but I understand it's raining cats and bears in Barbourville!!

That's fine also as they keep those dogs in CorbinConfusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Agreed!! Welcome kcfan#1.

I need to convert you to a Black Bear Fan.

I'm not sure what you saw, but our QB has been at that position since grade school. Also, if he tried to play fullback, it would take about one play to crush that kid.

Like that's going to happen.. That would be like trying to get a redskins fan to convert to a cowboys fan. Or even worst a Packers fan to a Bears fan..
Let me know how that idea turns out for ya!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
kcfan#1 will be wearing black and red tomorrow night!!

Confusednicker:
Referring to Knox QB .. Barger may make the offense run smoother.. But it's hard to throw to yourself.
Williamsburg is experience a more athletic QB and more explosive offense.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Referring to Knox QB .. Barger may make the offense run smoother.. But it's hard to throw to yourself.
Williamsburg is experience a more athletic QB and more explosive offense.
I didn't know Williamsburg was even part of this game. Hijack threads much?
Who was talking about Williamsburg? This is a KC & HC thread!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!