Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Knox Central 9-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts???
Ok granny here we go!!!

Let's get it on!!!
Knox Central 14
Harlan County 7
I believe that this could be the same type of game the last time the black bears came to KC and play.
That game ended with the panthers winning 13-7
This game has the potential of being just as good.
Harlan County 28
Knox county central 14

Just sayin......:popcorn:
^ I don't think either team will score more than 14 points in this game.
64SUR Wrote:Harlan County 28
Knox county central 14

Just sayin......:popcorn:

dont choke on that popcorn.just sayin:drooling:
HC 24
KC 14

Hope to see you there panther nation!!!!
^
I will be there you can take that to the bank wouldn't miss this one for nothing.
Besides I said I would buy you a hotdog for the art work you did last year.
( I'm not like gut I pay my debts!!!ConfusednickerSmile
^^Better make that two hotdogs for Demarcus. He bout cleaned the tables eating at the tailgate with us Pirates. Lol. Jk.

I look for Harlan Co. To regroup after this week and get another a under their belts. I'll say HC 21 Knox 14
skully03 Wrote:^^Better make that two hotdogs for Demarcus. He bout cleaned the tables eating at the tailgate with us Pirates. Lol. Jk.

I look for Harlan Co. To regroup after this week and get another a under their belts. I'll say HC 21 Knox 14
Hey skully that was the biggest spread I've ever seen, plus I didn't eat all day just for that so I had to refill. Lol.
panther nation Wrote:^
I will be there you can take that to the bank wouldn't miss this one for nothing.
I forgot about that hot dog deal. I will definitely see you there. Lol
Lol. I ate just enough to keep me going through the day just trying to wait til then. Granny's pumpkin cake was the best part I do believe.
I was glad that the panthers had a hard fought game with North Laurel, and not a cake walk. This way they will stay focused on the task at hand and not come into this game over confident. I know the black bears will be mad as hell this week after what happened in pond creek.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I forgot about that hot dog deal. I will definitely see you there. Lol

Like I said I don't forget things like gut does!!!
Looking forward to seeing you and granny Friday!
Knox Central with the running clock.
:hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Knox Central with the running clock.

Now that's funny!!! Just don't see that happening anytime soon. Panther are good on defense but they still have some work to do the the offensive side of the ball before they could hang a running clock on the black bears.
panther nation Wrote:I was glad that the panthers had a hard fought game with North Laurel, and not a cake walk. This way they will stay focused on the task at hand and not come into this game over confident. I know the black bears will be mad as hell this week after what happened in pond creek.

You think if they had won a little easier they would have been overconfident against Harlan County?
^
It's very possible that they could have. I've seen this team do that in the past. They would get the big head and it would come back to biteem in the butt
^
I think what hes trying to say is KC is going to lose to HC whether there over confident or not Confusednicker:
Could be a good game, even though HC is way down from last year, I think they get the win. If Knox does win then they have improved a great deal.
:hilarious: No running clock in this game either way.

:biglmao:
WhyLie Wrote:Could be a good game, even though HC is way down from last year, I think they get the win. If Knox does win then they have improved a great deal.

it seems like most teams from Southeastern Kentucky with exception of a couple are way way down this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I think what hes trying to say is KC is going to lose to HC whether there over confident or not Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:. should be a close game
HC 18 KC 14 No running clock in this one should be a dandy.
pjdoug Wrote:Knox Central 14
Harlan County 7

How much does Gut pay you to troll? Nevermind, he's to cheap to pay you, you must be his clone or his family!!

panther nation Wrote:I believe that this could be the same type of game the last time the black bears came to KC and play.
That game ended with the panthers winning 13-7
This game has the potential of being just as good.

I do, too. That was a hard, smash mouth contest. The game was on the line the entire time, and that's the way it will be Friday night, too.

pjdoug Wrote:dont choke on that popcorn.just sayin:drooling:

That's just plain mean!!

panther nation Wrote:^

NOBODY is like Gut, except for pj!!

Demarcus ware Wrote:Hey skully that was the biggest spread I've ever seen, plus I didn't eat all day just for that so I had to refill. Lol.

I hadn't eat all day either. I'm still full from THAT spread!! That oriental slaw that Mrs. bucslover made was the bomb!!

skully03 Wrote:Lol. I ate just enough to keep me going through the day just trying to wait til then. Granny's pumpkin cake was the best part I do believe.

Thank you!! You didn't like the chocolate raspberry??

panther nation Wrote:I was glad that the panthers had a hard fought game with North Laurel, and not a cake walk. This way they will stay focused on the task at hand and not come into this game over confident. I know the black bears will be mad as hell this week after what happened in pond creek.

And THAT may be the deciding factor. The Bears ARE mad as hell, and looking to take it out on the Panthers!!

That "Give a Damn" meter is really you.

ROADRUNNER69 Wrote:HC 18 KC 14 No running clock in this one should be a dandy.

Best post in this thread so far. This game will not be decided until the last of the last!!!

Two solid teams fighting like crazy for the victory. I see the Black Bears pulling it out by a score!!!

[SIZE="3"]

Go Black Bears!!!![/SIZE]
I didn't get to try the chocolate raspberry. After eating the pumpkin cake, I was stuffed to the gills. Couldn't hold another bite.
Hc24
kc12
Harlan County bounces back.

Harlan County - 28

Knox Central - 20
Pages: 1 2 3 4