Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ South Laurel 08-30-14
You won't be there all night. When y'all get up 30 points in the first quarter on the school of the blind you will move on to watch Corbin get beat.
former Wrote:Thats fine but some of the little smaller schools will stop playing Burg due to getting killed.

All the Burg fans need to shut up at how good they are if they aint going toplay some actual teams.

As a matter of fact Mayfield is same size in class, they play tough teams that are bigger in class.
Maybe thats why it was so lopsided in BG

I don't know what team you support but, wouldn't it be nice for your team to go to BG and and you could crow A little with us. We would crow for your team. We don't care how you get there.
Willimasburg does have a good team.
I sure am happy to see us get critized for winning, it is A lot better than being critized for .loosing
He does better on fermented hops Army.
Probably a wine cooler drinker.
game time is changed ... set to kick off at 5:30 instead of 6 tonight
:thanks:
Is it running clock yet?
topnotch Wrote:I don't know what team you support but, wouldn't it be nice for your team to go to BG and and you could crow A little with us. We would crow for your team. We don't care how you get there.

He's a Rockcastle County fan, their glory days have came and gone, but he still thinks it's the rock of old.... Lol poor guy just can't seem to let go of the past.:HitWall: Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Game being streamed any where? Updates?
35-0 half.
^^^figured as such
44-7 final
Jacket defense is a beast
64SUR Wrote:I will look all night for you E'Army if you are buying me a hotdogs. And i will need a pop and popcorn. :please:

and pizza and beer? Confusednicker:
64 wants pizza and beer he gets it.
^
64 is nothing but pizza and beer.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
64 is nothing but pizza and beer.

E'Army did offer to by me a hotdog tonight...But top-notch bought my dinner at Cheddar' s Steak and shrimp and a few drinks. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:E'Army did offer to by me a hotdog tonight...But top-notch bought my dinner at Cheddar' s Steak and shrimp and a few drinks. :Cheerlead

good place to eat, coach.
Neither team got one thing out of that Fiasco.
topnotch Wrote:Neither team got one thing out of that Fiasco.

will this be the last year of playing in Laurel County?
pjdoug Wrote:will this be the last year of playing in laurel county?

yes
topnotch Wrote:yes

sad to see that South couldn't be more competitive.
It just keeps getting worse and worse for south football. I dont see an end in sight either. I am around south alot and talk to the middle school kids and I see alot of kids not playing in high school they say it aint worth it. I can see a time coming where south dont even field a team. could happen. maybe they need to drop out of the conference and schedule lynn camp pineville south floyd etc till they get something going idk
Really, there are a lot of bad teams !! So should all of them just drop out of district play..
Must get some stability in coaching and things will look brighter down the road. Hopefully!!!
Never quit.