Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg @ South Laurel 08-30-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:
I think South will hang in there for a qtr maybe two.

After that Wburg takes off.

Wburg 40
South 22
Williamsburg 54
South laurel 12

I hope this isn't another 1st qtr game...Just saying. :betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg 54
South laurel 12

I hope this isn't another 1st qtr game...Just saying. :betterthanexpected:

I hope they stop playing Elementary schools Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I hope they stop playing Elementary schools Confusednicker:

Just thank your school system that y'all don't play Williamsburg this year or the last 3 yrs pjdoug. Or poster would be calling Whitley county ( Elementary ) Show a little Respect. Atleast guess a score before calling South laurel an Elementary schools.... Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Just thank your school system that y'all don't play Williamsburg this year or the last 3 yrs pjdoug. Or poster would be calling Whitley county ( Elementary ) Show a little Respect. Atleast guess a score before calling South laurel an Elementary schools.... Confusedhh:

Williamsburg 41 South Laurel 17 :biglmao:
Williamsburg 35 S Laurel 19
Williamsburg won't have much trouble in this one at all. South not very good again this year.
Williamsburg 45
South 12
Williamsburg big.....
Wburg by 40
Williamsburg - 42

South Laurel - 14
pjdoug Wrote:I hope they stop playing Elementary schools Confusednicker:

Who's region are they in? May not be the worst team in the region.
I hope we make a good showing. It may take some time for this program to get back on somewhat solid ground. Mixed reviews coming from people. That is a good thing.
Paul Crewe Wrote:I hope we make a good showing. It may take some time for this program to get back on somewhat solid ground. Mixed reviews coming from people. That is a good thing.

who is we?
You really have trouble on here.
I guess you think Williamsburg has not been solid lately?
Paul Crewe Wrote:I guess you think Williamsburg has not been solid lately?

What are you talking about? I asked who we is :hilarious:. I think Williamsburg will be back in Bowling Green. are you a Williamsburg fan?
South , does that help.
Paul Crewe Wrote:South , does that help.

sure does:Thumbs:
what type of offense is South running? are they still a team that likes to throw the ball?
We will not throw as much as your coach likes to, I am guessing that you did not see us play under our last coach, he ran pistol I with unbalanced line. We have not thrown it since Rickey played.
Paul Crewe Wrote:We will not throw as much as your coach likes to, I am guessing that you did not see us play under our last coach, he ran pistol I with unbalanced line. We have not thrown it since Rickey played.

I've not seen South play in the last several years.probably watched them in Rickey's last game there. he is a good athlete.
If south score it will be against Williamsburg 2nd or 3rd team Just ask Knoxville halls...This is a senior ball team in Williamsburg...:Cheerlead
I know that scheduling is really difficult, every thing has to match and the schools around here either don't want to play Wburg for fear of loosing to class A school or Are Large schools who are like us, they to are can't find schools to play no one wants to get beatrn up on. Next, Williamsburg has had A good run where we could have competed with bigger schools however we are A class, like other A schools we may have A period of years where we run out of talent we may be trying to hide players so we want get killed. Example, Harlan and Pineville two outstanding programs with excellent coaches they are on their way back they have some talent in their feeder program. So I don't pay any mind to A schools schedule they, like us are probably doing the best they can with the talent they have.
Wasn't it SL who beat W'Burg last year or was that NL?
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Wasn't it SL who beat W'Burg last year or was that NL?

NL. Confusednicker:
Another marshmallow team on the schedule. Another running clock. Yeah, I can see your point we have a little success as a class a school. We too have troubles finding any decent teams to play, not.
Williamsburg better circle October 10th on there schedule. I heard very good talk about the team they will play on the 10th so they best bring there a game.
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg better circle October 10th on there schedule. I heard very good talk about the team they will play on the 10th so they best bring there a game.

another win over Campbellsville. while you Burg fans are in Campbellsville stop by and eat at Druther's.it's the only one left in the country :biglmao:
mysonis55 Wrote:Another marshmallow team on the schedule. Another running clock. Yeah, I can see your point we have a little success as a class a school. We too have troubles finding any decent teams to play, not.

Im sure there are teams that will play WBURG.
Ask Bell Co, Harlan Co, Knox Cent, Clay Co, Belfry, or go to TN and play Brentwood,

There are plenty of teams to play. there are 6 right now.
Pages: 1 2 3