Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42, Hazard 6
looks like jenkins has a litlle more to prove to you pikeville fans, could be a tough game for pikeville in the first round!
congrats to pikeville for there win over hazard. Say something crazy happens and pikeville lose to paintsville will pikeville still get the #1 spot?
TRAIN85 Wrote:good job panthers. the panthers were way to physical for hazard from the opening kickoff. and hazard didnt seem to like that to much.
I wish Jenkins would have played them this way
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:No way a Hazard team should get beat like this. And they always do against solid competition! Always like to bully the teams they can bully!
Thats right
football_fan Wrote:congrats to pikeville for there win over hazard. Say something crazy happens and pikeville lose to paintsville will pikeville still get the #1 spot?

yes. tie breaker favors Panthers in non district wins.
How many yards did Harmon have?
hillbilly Wrote:yes. tie breaker favors Panthers in non district wins.

sweet! pikeville will play jenkins first round in the playoffs. going to be grazy after what happen in the regular season. thanks for the reply
I can't wait
Has the District format been changed? Because when I played, the #4 seed in one district played the other district's #1 seed. This is why I'm kinda confused to hear that jenkins will be playing pikeville in the first round of the playoffs
HazzBeen Wrote:How many yards did Harmon have?

Harmon had 180

Tim H had 140

Ted H had 80
fballfan07 Wrote:Has the District format been changed? Because when I played, the #4 seed in one district played the other district's #1 seed. This is why I'm kinda confused to hear that jenkins will be playing pikeville in the first round of the playoffs

The first two rounds of the playoffs stay within the districts
1 VS 4 - 2 VS 3

Jenkins at Pikeville
Paintsville at Hazard
Thanks hillbilly... I was wondering why he is not in the state leaders in rushing. Does Coach J not turn in stats? He has to be one of the state's leading rushers.
I don't think the stats have been turned in in a while, but I would imagine that DH is one of the states leaders.
im really suprised about this game.......congrats to phs, good luck next week with the tigers
thankx hillbilly...

when did this playoff format change?
I think Pikeville made a statement w/ this game, they gotta take every game like they did w/ this 1 if they wanna go as far as they're capable of
HazzBeen Wrote:Thanks hillbilly... I was wondering why he is not in the state leaders in rushing. Does Coach J not turn in stats? He has to be one of the state's leading rushers.
I think one game he only had like 3 carries. Against bad competition it really hurts his stats. Then again, he had like 150 yards and 2 TDs that game Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not really Beef. When you have 3 carries for 150 yards it helps out your ypc big time.
Just ridiculous..but honestly I love it since Hazard doesn't care to beat teams mercifully when they get the chance too! Congrats Panthers and good luck!
Thanks PB5.
Same to you.
TRAIN85....Much Appreciated!
I know jenkins has had a nice yr, but the panthers will role in the playoffs.Good luck trian85 and the panther faithful.
the hustler Wrote:How can Hazard drill Jenkins, Jenkins play Pikeville tough, and Pikeville trounce Hazard?

because jenkins was beating hazard way into the 2nd quarter, had a mental mistake and couldnt regain their composure, jenkins can play with hazard
HSFootballFreak Wrote:because jenkins was beating hazard way into the 2nd quarter, had a mental mistake and couldnt regain their composure, jenkins can play with hazard

yea thats what i heard, only that they lead them up until the 3rd Q and somehow hazard came back, what happened over there?
puckett threw an int to hazards beast of an lb, number 5, and then everyone pretty much laid down after that, dont ask why, but thats what happened
cant do that... cant let mental mistakes bring u down, gotta act like it didnt happen and play like u did before it
HSFootballFreak Wrote:because jenkins was beating hazard way into the 2nd quarter, had a mental mistake and couldnt regain their composure, jenkins can play with hazard
yea , thats a good that jenkins was able to do this but you have to remember that Tyler Olinger did not play the entire game , so it was Corey Martin , Freshman , That stepped in and played the whole game against jenkins
Congrats Pikeville
pikeville is lucky the right team showed up to play
right team? huh?