Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42, Hazard 6
Final.
great comeback win for P-VILLE congrats
I figured that Pikeville would come back hard this week after the Jenkins game, but I didn't think that they could beat Hazard this bad. Looks like Paintsville is in for a tough week.
Congrats Pikeville.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Great win for the Panthers and I believe that solidifies them as district champions even if they were to somehow lose next week because of some sort of points or something. Congrats Pikeville on at least two rounds of the playoffs at home.
THEIR BACK.................................
That's what Pville can do when they come to play.
How can Hazard drill Jenkins, Jenkins play Pikeville tough, and Pikeville trounce Hazard?
Congrats Panthers ! I figured Hazard would win cause of how Pikeville has been playing but I was proved wrong again by those Panthers !
the hustler Wrote:How can Hazard drill Jenkins, Jenkins play Pikeville tough, and Pikeville trounce Hazard?
Nothing is [size=2]Guaranteed, If we knew who would win before the game started why would we play the game[/size]
Congrats to Pikeville
2 words- Total Domination
Pikeville came out angry and Hazard couldnt handle them at all.
so what about the olinger kid? is he as good as he was last year... or what??
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Different Olinger - Tyler
oh ok.. thanx..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
So does Pikeville got the #1 seed now?
Unreal..can You Say Pikeville Owns Hazard!!!!
Well I was wrong about this game, Way to go Panthers
Now, will all of you Pikeville fans get off Coach Jackson's back? CAN YOU SAY STATEMENT GAME???
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Now, will all of you Pikeville fans get off Coach Jackson's back? CAN YOU SAY STATEMENT GAME???
Yeah Really
same ol Pikeville....same ol Hazard....some things never change..congrats Coach Jackson and Pikeville
Congrats Panthers!
well pikeville wants to play they'll with anyone, but some teams can slack off a little bit when they feel like they overmatch their opposition like with pikeville/jenkins game. Pikeville just came in a little too confident, but still played good enough to win...

this is a big statement game for Pikeville. This might be the defining pt in their season. Look out Paintsville and whoever else the Panthers will play in the playoffs.
Great game by the Panthers. DH and Tim Honaker had 180 rushing apiece.
In the last 22 matchups between Pikeville and Hazard, Pikeville has won 19 and lost 3.
This could have been the last time they play for a while...no longer in the same district.
fox sports Wrote:In the last 22 matchups between Pikeville and Hazard, Pikeville has won 19 and lost 3.
This could have been the last time they play for a while...no longer in the same district.

Hopefully one more thumping in the second round.:devilflam
fballfan07 Wrote:well pikeville wants to play they'll with anyone, but some teams can slack off a little bit when they feel like they overmatch their opposition like with pikeville/jenkins game. Pikeville just came in a little too confident, but still played good enough to win...

this is a big statement game for Pikeville. This might be the defining pt in their season. Look out Paintsville and whoever else the Panthers will play in the playoffs.
Jenkins is a good football team though they just now began to play to their potential
congrats P-ville
Suprised! Thats all I got to say.... After the close call at Jenkins, the panthers have really made up some ground on the scoreboard...But congrats to Pikeville on the win and the number 1 seed!
No way a Hazard team should get beat like this. And they always do against solid competition! Always like to bully the teams they can bully!
good job panthers. the panthers were way to physical for hazard from the opening kickoff. and hazard didnt seem to like that to much.