Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42, Hazard 6
I'm mean that the team that played against jenkins. If they would have come hazard would have blowed them out by 40, but it didn't happen
oh, yes this is true
kysportsguru Wrote:I'm mean that the team that played against jenkins. If they would have come hazard would have blowed them out by 40, but it didn't happen

Now that's funny!:thatsfunn
They could have won by 40, but they lost by 36.
:lmao:
the guys right about that 1, if the Pikeville that showed up against Jenkins was there the night they played Hazard Pikeville would have the 2nd seed right now
itll be a nice rematch in the playoffs
Hazard can play better, but no way they come to Pikeville and win the district championship.
i dont know what happend in this game but i thought hazard would be the #1 team in this district.
What happened is that Pikeville finally decided to come out of their shell and play football instead of laying down all the time in games and then making excuses of why the other team stayed so close in the game
kysportsguru Wrote:What happened is that Pikeville finally decided to come out of their shell and play football instead of laying down all the time in games and then making excuses of why the other team stayed so close in the game

Pikeville only had 2 bad games.... so u cant say they "came out of their shell"
Panther#42 Wrote:Pikeville only had 2 bad games.... so u cant say they "came out of their shell"
Good teams don't have two bad games.
Good teams don't let outmatched opponents stay in the game, they put them away early.
fox sports Wrote:Good teams don't have two bad games.
Good teams don't let outmatched opponents stay in the game, they put them away early.

yes actually they do, it happens all the time, no team is perfect, when teams overlook teams that actually arent all that bad they stay in the game w/ them
Panther#42 Wrote:yes actually they do, it happens all the time, no team is perfect, when teams overlook teams that actually arent all that bad they stay in the game w/ them
It happens all the time to .........AVERAGE teams.
GOOD teams have enough talent, intestinal fortitude(guts), and focus to overcome bad games...average teams are lacking one or more of those ingredients.
fox sports Wrote:It happens all the time to .........AVERAGE teams.
GOOD teams have enough talent, intestinal fortitude(guts), and focus to overcome bad games...average teams are lacking one or more of those ingredients.

hm its happened to western, ashland, sheldon clark... shall i go on? so you can keep your opnion on what makes a team good, average or bad to yourself, cause i really dont care
Then why do you keep replying then?
This is a good point for you know what......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]