Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can teams be full pads already?
PRIDE101 Wrote:I think they are waiting to see how many times these guys scrimmage with the grids and all. Double trouble. KHSAA will make example of those that scrimmaged 6-7 days before pads were permitted.

I agree!! They will hVe to make any example of someone b/c they are too much information out in the public. I think they are waiting for these teams to scrimmage this week and then they will hammer down.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:I guess Bourbon felt an extra few days would help them get over the Belfry hump that all their local news coverage and coach interviews seem to be harping on.

Also even though the rule is a solid 8/1 am I missing something. 7/26 is 12 days from 8/6 not 7.*

Working days bruh. TongueirateSho
Much more quiet during July in 2015 than it was in 2014.

:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Same post every year ....it may have happened , BUT until I see a picture with today's paper in it 5 witness and a selfie with one of the coaches it's hear say. Not saying you didn't see it or that it didn't happen but here's where having no identity on this site you can say what ever you want without having to support it.

Bring Proof Please !!!!!
A college has to be the one organizing the camp. To my knowledge high schools cant conduct organized full contact camps.
Objective Wrote:Same post every year ....it may have happened , BUT until I see a picture with today's paper in it 5 witness and a selfie with one of the coaches it's hear say. Not saying you didn't see it or that it didn't happen but here's where having no identity on this site you can say what ever you want without having to support it.

Bring Proof Please !!!!!

In 2014, there were pictures posted from players' social media pages in full pads at Trooper Island prior to the appropriate date. Also, some newspapers reported teams in pads prior to dates by using pictures.
I think I will travel to all parts and post all the teams breaking rules so some of you can get the PROOF they so deeply want on these post. I will take pics and post that day. It makes me think that most of you think that this doesn't happen. It happens 99% of the time it is posted here.
http://khsaa.org/042215-football-equipment-timelines/

PRE-SEASON (POST DEAD PERIOD) ACCLIMATIZATION AND ACCLIMATION THROUGH THE END OF REGULAR SEASON

(1) Acclimatization and Acclimation Starting July 10

July 10, First date of OFFICIAL practice in helmet only. Only Level 0 – “Air” and Level 1 – “Bags” drills can be conducted. The catastrophic insurance is in place for these drills and practice sessions. Heat index monitoring guidelines must be complied with during any activity.

July 22, First date of practice in shells (shorts, helmets, shoulder pads) for each player who has had at least five days in helmets only. Only Level 0 – “Air”, Level 1 – “Bags” and Level 2 – “Control” drills can be conducted. The catastrophic insurance is in place for these drills and practice sessions. Heat index monitoring guidelines must be complied with during any activity.

August 1, First practice in full gear for all players who have had at least three practices wearing helmets and shoulder pads. Level 0 – “Air”, Level 1 – “Bags”, Level 2 – “Control”, Level 3 – “Thud” and Level 4 – “Live action” drills can be conducted. Level 3 – “Thud” and Level 4 – “Live action” drills can only be conducted in one practice per day. Once the first of these practices has been held, no 7-on-7 or other game simulations against other teams can be held. Heat index monitoring guidelines must be complied with during any activity.

July 10 to July 31, schools may play noncontact game simulations (such as 7-on-7) against other schools. Provided that the play is between schools, the catastrophic insurance coverage is In place during this period.
Along the lines and I know many cosnider this blasphemous, but does it not bother anybody else that by this time next Friday, August 1st...high schools will have already completed 3 weeks of practice? There is nothing about that sounds or feels right. Or that most will havr played 7 games before fall break starts the first Friday of October?

#makeitafallsportagain
panther nation Wrote:I'm sure if anyone of Mr Tacketts people has seen this thread there is going to be hell to pay for the teams involved if they find it to be true.

You should know by now, when dealing with the KHSAA . It is about who you no. One school might get the Death sentence, and the next school it will get swep under the rug.
Here we go again same thing as last year. Heck Lawrence County has been in full pads and practicing since the end of last season and never let up! Who cares about rules!

Heck just like last year I drove by Cam Stadium today in Belfry and this is what I saw the pirates doing!
[Image: https://parentinggrace1.files.wordpress....4/lfl3.jpg]
:biggrin:
At least Camp Feltner's 2015 registration says that pre-season football camps do not begin until July 31st.

http://4-h.ca.uky.edu/sites/4-h.ca.uky.e...ll_app.pdf
insideinfo Wrote:You should know by now, when dealing with the KHSAA . It is about who you no. One school might get the Death sentence, and the next school it will get swep under the rug.

worthless organization.
How does a school go to football camp these days when you cant put on pads till august?
That's a serious questions because a lot of schools in the area will start back the first Monday of august. What has most teams been doing lately?
July 22 is the first day for shells. Aug 1 is the first day for full pads.
August first 12:01 am SK puts the pads on Midnight maddness!
Is the same for middle school?
PikevillePanthers75 Wrote:Is the same for middle school?

I cant find out for sure when the middle school here plays so I dont know lol
Do-double-gg Wrote::biggrin:

Must be our new crop of West Virginia transfers
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Must be our new crop of West Virginia transfers
With all that new talent coming in, the future sure looks bright for the Pirates. The new fullback's quads look as thick as Hatfield's. :wink:
Thanks to realignment, Boyle and Mercer are no longer in the same district. Boyle dropped down to 3A.
TTT for the sake of relevance
Locking this thread but did want to bring it up in light of the Taylor County/Bell County stuff... seems as though fishy stuff was going on in Campbellsville last year as well