Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40-0.2
They really look good the past three games, but too early to tell. Still a lot of basketball to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
5 down, 35 to go.

Uk is terrible from the charity stripe. We must improve, or it will cost us.

Our bigs are prone to foul trouble, esp. Willie and Karl. Both have fouled out. Dakari and Marcus can't play 35+ minutes a game, and be productive. The competition will get tougher, and the refs will call more fouls.

We should split our 2 big shot blockers, Willie and Karl. Blue Platoon: Andrew, Aaron, Trey, Willie, and Dakari. White Platoon: Tyler, Devin, Alex, Marcus, and Karl.

Karl looks more comfortable with the White Platoon on offense. He can shine. Tyler and Devin can shoot 3's. Alex and Marcus can crash the boards. On defense, we have 3 shot blockers with Karl, Marcus, and Alex. And we have speed to burn.

Dakari shines with the Blue Platoon on offense. He is a beast down low. Willie is a slasher. Andrew, Aaron, and Trey can shoot the 3. Defensively, this unit is battle tested, except for Trey. He will compete, and pass the test.
mayfield_9 Wrote:5 down, 35 to go.

Uk is terrible from the charity stripe. We must improve, or it will cost us.

Our bigs are prone to foul trouble, esp. Willie and Karl. Both have fouled out. Dakari and Marcus can't play 35+ minutes a game, and be productive. The competition will get tougher, and the refs will call more fouls.

We should split our 2 big shot blockers, Willie and Karl. Blue Platoon: Andrew, Aaron, Trey, Willie, and Dakari. White Platoon: Tyler, Devin, Alex, Marcus, and Karl.

Karl looks more comfortable with the White Platoon on offense. He can shine. Tyler and Devin can shoot 3's. Alex and Marcus can crash the boards. On defense, we have 3 shot blockers with Karl, Marcus, and Alex. And we have speed to burn.

Dakari shines with the Blue Platoon on offense. He is a beast down low. Willie is a slasher. Andrew, Aaron, and Trey can shoot the 3. Defensively, this unit is battle tested, except for Trey. He will compete, and pass the test.

Im thinking the same thing, id have Dakari start over Towns and Lyles start over Poythress.
Cal is getting Dakari ready for the harvest. He knows Dakari will be double teamed on the White Platoon, but if he were on the Blue Platoon, that would not be the case.
I really think that they should play Tyler with Harrison twins. It would be similar to what Phoenix Suns do with Dragic, Bledsoe, & Thomas
Still plenty of basketball to be played.
It's OVER!

40-0
Stardust Wrote:It's OVER!

40-0

I have a lot of RESPECT for you Stardust, I do believe this team will go 40-0 and win the National Championship...but you can not say this team is better then the 1996 Wildcats. Now the moment they come through and win the championship then yeah you will be able to say that, but as of 5:45 pm on December 6 of 2014 the best team in Kentucky basketball history is the 1996 Kentucky Wildcats
The 1996 team would have quit basketball if they had to play this team! They would go 82-0 in the NBA and would not have a single team come within double digits of this team. Coach Cal is the reincarnated Adolph Rupp/John Wooden/James Naismith. This team would destroy the Dream Team. This team could allow every other college team to play with 7 and the Cats have one hand tied behind their back, and they still could not lose!

40-0
Crazy Horse likes old timed basketball SD, they don't know about cross overs. Fake-outs, and a real jump shot... So forgive him.
^^^what?!? Quit talking out of your a$$

1996 team played a lot more up tempo, pressed the entire game, and shout Double...DOUBLE the amount of jump shots this UK team shoots. And anyone who knows me knows I know a lot when it comes to basketball...especially fundamentals and jump shooting
This is the GREATEST Thread in Social Media History!

[Image: https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hpr...1a8986fd1d]
Stardust Wrote:This is the GREATEST Thread in Social Media History!

[Image: https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hpr...1a8986fd1d]

Lay off the Confusedmoke:!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I do not like the idea of the Cats going into March madness undefeated. Got a bad feeling about it. I know a true fan shouldn't wish for a loss but everyone is going to be aiming high if UK makes it to the tourney undefeated.
A loss is for losers! You can't be great without winning them all!

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...cKWm4zVKHo]
Yes Pulp, UK should hang new banners for this year:

1-0
2-0
3-0
4-0
5-0
6-0
7-0
8-0
9-0
10-0
11-0
12-0
13-0
14-0
15-0
16-0
17-0
19-0
20-0
21-0
22-0
23-0
24-0
25-0
26-0
27-0
28-0
29-0
30-0
31-0
32-0
33-0
34-0
35-0
36-0
37-0
38-0
39-0
40-0
State of Kentucky Champions
SEC Tournament Champions
NCAA Tournament Champions
God's Champions (and not to be discriminatory, every deity known to man should have it's own separate banner)
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://www.empiresports.co/wp-content/up...ourney.jpg]

I always wondered what Stardust looked like.
4 to go. They might just do it.
There is No Such thing as MIGHT!!!!!

It's already over!
Stardust Kentucky will not win title. There weak competition will bite them.
Andy, we will know in 2 weeks. Your logic really does not make any sense to me, but an opinion is fine. Fact is, there are three teams in the Sweet 16 that UK has faced, and the beat those three teams by a total of 61 points. Not sure what else you want to base it on, but facts are facts and no matter what we all think, this team has yet to lose a game this year. As competition got better, the Cats played better. It's easy for someone and look at the Cats strugging against Columbia, Texas A&M & Ole Miss, but completely through out the complete domination of Kansas, UCLA and UNC. And then closing out the season against a redhot Arkansas team. But, we all have our own predictions and mine has held up longer than anyone elses ;-)
Stardust Wrote:Andy, we will know in 2 weeks. Your logic really does not make any sense to me, but an opinion is fine. Fact is, there are three teams in the Sweet 16 that UK has faced, and the beat those three teams by a total of 61 points. Not sure what else you want to base it on, but facts are facts and no matter what we all think, this team has yet to lose a game this year. As competition got better, the Cats played better. It's easy for someone and look at the Cats strugging against Columbia, Texas A&M & Ole Miss, but completely through out the complete domination of Kansas, UCLA and UNC. And then closing out the season against a redhot Arkansas team. But, we all have our own predictions and mine has held up longer than anyone elses ;-)

And you know dang well Duke, Gonzaga, Wisconsin, and Arizona are way better than anyone Kentucky has played. Arkansas red hot where are they playin this week. Like I said on another thread I want to make a similar bet with Granny Bear as you made. Everyone teamed up, and goaded him into making it knowing his team is a big time underdog. Lets see if any UK fan wants to do the same, and go out on a limb, and take Kentucky as the underdog against the field. Before anyone says that aint fair. Kentucky may be the underdog against the field, but no more so than west virgnia beating Kentucky. Kentucky has as much shot of winning it all as west Virginia does of beating Kentucky. Come on UK fans put up or shut up come on granny bear don't hide, bet a lifetime ban that Kentucky will win it all.
[Image: https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hpr...cd09f8ef88]

GUARENTEED!!!!!