Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 40 - Shelby Valley 6
Shelby Valley got dominated. What was the score at the end of the game? Who cares what the score was at halftime? It means nothing. Benchwarmer your post has nothing to do with this topic. Nobody is talking about how much class people have it is about the shelby valley vs. sheldon clark game.
Don't call me out Meade. Not once did I mention a name. I wasn't talking about any certain individual or taking sides. Since you pointed me out, reading some of the post above I noticed that pillsburythrowboy mentioned something about class or should I say the lack of. Next week good luck to both teams.
Meade, you can stop telling people what their post does or doesn't deal with about right now, when you post in a thread, a response to why they lost, and you say "because they suck", i think you can leave, your jackass opinion is not wanted at all, thank you, i hope you're having a good day, cause you make some kids feel bad when you say things like that.
Yay.. go CARDS I TOLD YA SO VALLEY FANS !!!WOOT!!!! time to beat Belfry and show everyone that their is more talent in kentucky than in West Virginia
Wow meade, it is about class... and taking a loss and not being totally ignorant on the field about it, shows a great deal of class for teenagers
I don't care. Did i ask if my opinion was wanted? NO. I guess since u tell me to leave all mighty BGR poster i will do exactly as you say. HAHA what a joke
Confusedhh:
Meade Wrote:I don't care. Did i ask if my opinion was wanted? NO. I guess since u tell me to leave all mighty BGR poster i will do exactly as you say. HAHA what a joke
Confusedhh:

You sir, are the joke, and you need to learn some respect, you don't talk about a group of hard-working kids, and refer to them as "suck"...that is pathetic, you need to stay away from kids, and i sure hope you don't have any, because they sure won't be very nice people, if they do something wrong, i guess your kids, in your words, will suck at life, right?
That is correct cap'n.
Congrats guys. You got this one closed. Check your PM's Meade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]