Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 40 - Shelby Valley 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big win for SC
final
Good game in the first half. Way to go Sheldon Clark on a well played game. I'll admit I was wrong but still don't count out my cats.
Not really a big game. If Sheldon Clark couldn't handle Shelby Valley, then they would definately be over-ranked.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Good game in the first half. Way to go SC on a well played game. I'll admit I was wrong but still don't count out my cats.

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong. I wish everyone on here could be like that. Just like I predicted, SV would stay close for around a half and then SC would wear them down and pull away. This proves that SV can hang with the bigger boys but just not finish. To all SV fans, is this a result of low numbers and just fatigue? SV really impressed me by hanging in there for a half. Keep your heads up SV, the cardinals are a very good team and will give Belfry all they can handle next week.
Prestonsburg gave Sheldon Clark more then they could handle two weeks ago and the Pirates handled them pretty easily tonight.
I figured my cats would win tonight, and boy was I wrong also, but, great game for Sheldon Clark, they deserved this win, as I heard Valley had a few fumbles and really bad sportsmanship tonight..good game cards..
Good game for the cards, valley played well too. They had some unsportsman like calls then a couple boys on there side about got in a fight and the state police had to go over there. I have to say that was the best looking homecoming ive seen in Sheldon Clark in a long time.
Congrats Sheldon Clark
Great job Sheldon Clark! This was about what I thought this game would be, but I had it picked alittle closer.
Congrats Sheldon Clark!
Congrats to the Cards
Congrats Cards, time to take it to Belfry.
Way to go Cards!!! I knew we were gonna KILL!!!! Next week is war!!! Bring on the Pirates!!!!
I knew the outcome of this one..Does things ever change????..Uh..NOPE!!!!!!! Same Ol' Same Ol'!!!!!
Congrats again Cards
GOOD GAME CARDS. Cant wait to see ya'll next week. War is right. We'll bring it to ya!!!
Well, I was right...like always.
SC won about how I figured they would but still did not play well. I just don't know if they have the aggressiveness they usually have. I know when its a game like this it is hard to get up for, but I seen the same thing at Prestonsburg. If they play like this agianst them they will get beat by Belfry. But a win is a win. Now its time to back up the shirts youve been wearing SC.
SV had no chance and we all knew it...good win for the Cards obi wan (Kelly) & yoda (Dials) ran all over Darth Johnson.
Well you can't win the game playing 11 players from the other team and the 5 refs the whole night. The refs were really bad tonight.
Congrats SC

Good first half by Valley....It hurt us not having our QB and center but that is no excuse for this loss....Seemed like the cats just gave up second half...Keep your heads up and get ready for the rest of the season....
Great game CARDS.
kysportsguru Wrote:well you can't win the gameplaying 11 players from the other team and the 5 refs the whole night. The refs we were really bad tonight.

What are you talking about? The refs were not the best, but they did not influence the game by 30 plus points. Does anyone have the penalty yards? I think they would be very similar.
Shelby Valley's coach went crazy on one of the refs during the 2nd half.
The only reason he went crazy was that the ref on SV sideline knows nothing about the game of football. So the coach was telling him how to do things that was right.
kysportsguru Wrote:well you can't win the gameplaying 11 players from the other team and the 5 refs the whole night. The refs we were really bad tonight.
Are you crazy? It wasn't the refs fault that Sv coach went crazy and they couldn't get the game started for about ten minutes because of him. Take away Sv's unsportsmanlike penalties and Sc would probably have more penalty yards.
congrats SC
i know when i turned the game on it was 2nd and 32 for sc.. so how does that happen??? but they scored on that drive....
Sheldon Clark played A good game tonite it ended how i predicted it to Shelby Valley didnt have a chance espically when they got fooled by a trick play on the first offensive play of the game that went all the way for a touchdown i knew when that happened it was over for SV i knew SC brought there A game and the refs werent to blame but it seems every time a team loses its the refs faults but not in this game i was there i seen no bad calls i seen calls bein made on both teams so it wasnt the REFS
Pages: 1 2 3